Cochin to Patna FlightsBook Cochin to Patna flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹4684. Approximately 68 flights of different airlines fly between Cochin and Patna. On flights from COK - PAT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kochi Patna Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Cochin and Patna in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Cochin to Patna is 1974 km in a direct flight. Approximately 68 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Cochin and Patna?The cabin baggage limit on Cochin to Patna flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Cochin to Patna, how many flights fly on this route everyday?68 flights fly on Cochin to Patna route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Cochin to Patna in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹4684 would be the lowest airfare for a Cochin to Patna flight, in the next 30 days. There are 68 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Cochin to Patna, how many weekly flights fly on this route?68 weekly flights fly on Cochin to Patna route. The prices of these flights vary from Cochin to Patna. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Cochin to Patna for today?The cheapest fare from Cochin to Patna for today is ₹4684. The fare usually varies between Cochin and Patna.
- How to book tickets online from Cochin to Patna?Book tickets from Cochin to Patna via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Cochin to Patna flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Cochin to Patna flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Cochin to Patna flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Cochin to Patna flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Cochin?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Cochin is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Cochin to Patna flight?To change the travelling date for Cochin to Patna flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Kochi to Patna Flight Fares
|Kochi - Patna Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kochi to Patna Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Kochi Airport
Located about 36 km away from Kochi city centre, Cochin International Airport is an excellent airport. There are several transport options in Kochi that you can opt for! KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation) operates premium air-conditioned service, better known as Orange Buses every 30 minutes from Fort Kochi during peak hours. One can even book a prepaid taxi from CATS (Cochin Airport Taxi Society) by calling at +91 484 2610115 (Extn: 2242). The minimum fare for a distance of 22 km is about Rs 400. Also, to reach airport on time, book a cab by just downloading the application of Uber, Ola or Meru.
Facilities at Cochin Airport
These are the following services you can expect at Cochin Airport :
- Baggage Trolleys - Yes, trolleys are available free of charge.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes, there are ATMs available.
- Child Care Room - Yes, for travellers with children can get a sigh of relief
- Food & Drinks - There are several restaurants available at the airport.
- Mobile Charging - There are many charging points
- Luggage Wrapping - Yes, it is available
- Shopping - There are world-class duty free shops
- Smoking - Yes, you are permitted to smoke but in the smoking area only
Best Time to Visit Cochin
An epitome of natural beauty, Cochin is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful destinations in Kerala. The place has gorgeous green forests, stunning palm trees, sandy white beaches and so on. The most famous places in Cochin are The Willingdon Island, Fort Kochi, The Marine drive, Bolgatty Palace, Mattancherry Palace, Jewish synagogue, Veeranpuzha Lake, Vasco da Gama Square and Kerala Kathakali Centre. The best time to visit Cochin is from the months of mid-October, November, December, January till February. Summers (March to June) in this mind-blowing destination is very hot. The temperature rises to 35°C - 37°C. July, August, and September are the months when the state is drenched in rain. For the winter season, Cochin’s temperature is 17-22°C.
How to Travel to & from Patna Airport
Jay Prakash Narayan Airport or Patna Airport is a major air terminal in the state of Bihar. Statistically, it is the 22nd busiest airport in India. When travelling from Patna City Chowk to Patna Airport, the distance covered is 21 kms. This distance is approximately covered in 25 minutes if you are travelling via car. Mithapur has the nearest bus station to the airport situated around 7 km away. One can board a state bus from this stand to travel to and fro. Connecting major railheads, the nearest railway station is located 5 km from the airport. Other options for commute include pre-paid taxi service and pre-paid auto service.
Facilities at Patna Airport
Patna Airport is the busiest airport serving Bihar. Catering to number of passengers each day, it has all basic facilities to keep their journey smooth and comfortable. To serve your hunger pangs, the airport has various snack bars. There are luggage trolleys available for ease and comfort. In case a person loses their luggage, there is also a lost and found counter. For shopping, you can visit various shops across the airport selling all essentials. Duty free shopping is not available at this airport. Keeping the basics in mind, the airport has pharmacy counters, cyber cafe, money exchange counters, shoe shiner machines, etc.
Best Time to Visit Patna
Patna is the most gorgeous city of Bihar. This city is home to many amazing architectural wonders. The best places to visit the city are Kumrahar, Golghar, Patna Museum, Agam Kuan, Jalan Museum, Sanjay Gandhi Botanical Garden, Sri Krishna Science Centre, and Khuda Baksh National Library. One can explore the city all year long, but the best time to visit Patna starts from October, November, December, January, February and ends in March. During the summer seasons, the temperature is between like 28°C to 41°C. For the winter season, Patna’s temperature is somewhere 12°C to 32°C. Visit Patna during monsoons (July, August, and September) as the city experiences a good amount of rainfall.
Kochi to Patna Flight Fare Calendar
- 26 Oct₹9363
- Kochi to Patna by Air India Airline from INR 9363
- 27 Oct₹8310
- Kochi to Patna by IndiGo Airline from INR 8310
- 28 Oct
- 29 Oct
- 30 Oct₹7200
- Kochi to Patna by SpiceJet Airline from INR 7200
- 31 Oct
- 01 Nov
- 02 Nov₹10186
- Kochi to Patna by IndiGo Airline from INR 10186
- 03 Nov₹10705
- Kochi to Patna by IndiGo Airline from INR 10705
- 04 Nov
- 05 Nov
- 06 Nov₹7126
- Kochi to Patna by SpiceJet Airline from INR 7126
- 07 Nov₹6022
- Kochi to Patna by IndiGo Airline from INR 6022
- 08 Nov₹6758
- Kochi to Patna by IndiGo Airline from INR 6758
- 09 Nov
- 10 Nov
- 12 Nov₹5514
- Kochi to Patna by IndiGo Airline from INR 5514
- 13 Nov₹5821
- Kochi to Patna by IndiGo Airline from INR 5821
- 14 Nov
- 15 Nov
- 16 Nov
- 17 Nov
- 18 Nov
- 20 Nov
- 21 Nov
- 22 Nov₹4710
- Kochi to Patna by IndiGo Airline from INR 4710
- 23 Nov
- 24 Nov₹4807
- Kochi to Patna by IndiGo Airline from INR 4807
- 25 Nov
- 26 Nov₹4916
- Kochi to Patna by Airline from INR 4916
Kochi Airport Details
Name : Cochin International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Nedu bosri, Kochi, Kerala 683 111
Phone : 91-484-2610125
Email : email@example.com
Patna Airport Details
Name : Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,J.P.N.I. Airport,Patna-800014 (Bihar)
Phone : 91-612-2220683
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org