Coimbatore to Kathmandu FlightsBook Coimbatore to Kathmandu flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Coimbatore and Kathmandu. On flights from CJB - KTM, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Coimbatore Kathmandu Flights - FAQs
- How far is Coimbatore to Kathmandu by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Coimbatore to Kathmandu is approximately 2052 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Coimbatore Airport to Kathmandu Airport is about 3 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Coimbatore to Kathmandu.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Kathmandu from Coimbatore, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Coimbatore to Kathmandu, there are 3 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Kathmandu easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Coimbatore to Kathmandu?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Coimbatore to Kathmandu with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Coimbatore to Kathmandu flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Coimbatore to Kathmandu flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Coimbatore to Kathmandu flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Coimbatore to Kathmandu flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Coimbatore?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Coimbatore is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Coimbatore to Kathmandu)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Coimbatore to Kathmandu flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
How to Travel to & from Coimbatore Airport
Commonly referred to as Peelamedu Airport, Coimbatore International Airport is located at a distance of about 13 km from the main city. As Coimbatore is a prominent destination and also serves as a gateway for many beautiful hill stations, the airport here witnesses a huge influx of tourists all year round. A number of direct flights connect the city of Coimbatore to many other prominent cities of the world. Reaching the airport is easy as public transport is easily available at every corner of the city. Prepaid and postpaid taxis can be found outside the airport. Railway Station is at a distance of approximately 10 km from the main airport.
Facilities at Coimbatore International Airport
Located at a distance of 13 km from the city centre, Coimbatore International Airport is among the busiest airports of the state of Tamil Nadu. The airport has one terminal that caters to both domestic and international flights. The entire terminal is centrally air conditioned and has central heating facility. ATMs, car rentals, disabled services, currency exchange offices and child care rooms are some of the other services provided at the airport. Also, the airport has quite a few retail stores that sell electronics, apparel, jewellery and much more. Fast food restaurants and cafes are best to grab a snack when in hurry.
How to Travel to & from Kathmandu Airport
Only prime international of India, the Tribhuvan International Airport serves 3 million passengers each year. This airport was launched in 1995 and since then has become a source point for many passengers. For anyone travelling from the Kathmandu airport and city centre or vice versa, the distance is 9 km. This route can be easily covered via a local taxi or prepaid cab. If you want to travel by a bus, you can board a local bus that stops right outside the airport gate. If you are looking for a train ride, you might be disappointed as there are is no train connectivity between these points. Many local hotels in Kathmandu endow travellers with free shuttle service. Contact the concerned hotel and check for this option.
Facilities at Kathmandu Airport
Executive Lounge present at the international terminals endow flyers with a comfortable experience. For availing this facility, one needs to opt for options like pay-per-use, single visit passes or lounge memberships. Better convenience is provided with currency exchange available at both terminals. Pick great stuff from kathmandu with a huge variety of merchandise like souvenirs and locally made gifts. There are few shops located throughout the airport selling these items. You can also indulge in limited duty free shopping at the International terminal. This terminal also has facilities like luggage wrapping service. Other major facilities at this airport include, mobile charging, post office, free Wi-Fi after security, luggage trolleys, medical services, etc.
Best Time to Visit Kathmandu
If you are in a mood to explore a foreign destination that is economical as well as high on content, look no further! Book an air ticket with ixigo and land in Kathmandu. The capital city of Nepal would do you good. The place is landlocked by the majestic Himalayas and you can literally see Mount Everest (Yes! The one you always saw in your Geography books.). The place can be visited almost round the year, but the best time to visit Kathmandu is when everything is balanced, from number of tourists to degrees in temperature.The air will be pure and the clear view of Himalayan peaks will blow your mind!.So, don’t wait and grab your backpacks to head towards the city of Kathmandu.
Coimbatore Airport Details
Name : Coimbatore International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Coimbatore International Airport,Coimbatore-641014 (Tamil Nadu)
Phone : 91-422-2592155
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kathmandu Airport Details
Name : Tribhuvan International Airport
Address : Ring Rd, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Phone : NA
Email : NA