Coimbatore to Kolkata FlightsBook Coimbatore to Kolkata flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹3614. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Coimbatore and Kolkata. On flights from CJB - CCU, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Coimbatore Kolkata Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Coimbatore to Kolkata?The first flight from Coimbatore leaves at 05:15 from Coimbatore Airport and arrives Kolkata Airport at 11:40.
- When is the last flight from Coimbatore to reach Kolkata scheduled?The last flight from Coimbatore leaves at 20:15 from Coimbatore Airport and arrives Kolkata Airport at 00:40.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Coimbatore and Kolkata in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Coimbatore to Kolkata is 1766 km. Approximately 4 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Coimbatore to Kolkata take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Coimbatore to Kolkata take approximately 03 Hours & 55 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Coimbatore and Kolkata. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Coimbatore-Kolkata flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Coimbatore-Kolkata route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Coimbatore to Kolkata route each day?4 flights fly on Coimbatore to Kolkata route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Coimbatore to Kolkata in the next 30 days?₹3614 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Coimbatore to Kolkata in next 30 days. There are 4 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- How many flights fly on Coimbatore to Kolkata route weekly?4 flights fly on Coimbatore to Kolkata route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Coimbatore to Kolkata departs at 05:15 and arrives Kolkata at 11:40.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Coimbatore to Kolkata for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Coimbatore to Kolkata for today is ₹3614. So wait no more and fly to Kolkata airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Coimbatore to Kolkata?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Coimbatore to Kolkata with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Coimbatore to Kolkata flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Coimbatore to Kolkata flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Coimbatore to Kolkata?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Coimbatore to Kolkata flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Coimbatore? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Coimbatore, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Coimbatore to Kolkata flight. Please help!It is possible to change Coimbatore to Kolkata travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Coimbatore to Kolkata Flight Fares
|Coimbatore - Kolkata Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Coimbatore to Kolkata Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Coimbatore Airport
Coimbatore International Airport is the main airport serving the city of Coimbatore in Tamil Nadu. Airport has one terminal which caters to both domestic and international flights. Some of the famous airlines that provide their services to and from this airport are SriLankan Airlines, Air India, IndiGo and SpiceJet. Airport is located at Peelamedu approximately 13 km from the main city of Coimbatore. The SITRA Bus Station is 10 km away from this airport and is easily accessible by public transport. Prepaid and postpaid taxis are easily available for the commute. Coimbatore Junction Railway Station is at a driving distance of 30 minutes from the airport. The railway station connects Coimbatore with all the nearby regions.
Facilities at Coimbatore International Airport
Coimbatore, being a prominent tourist attraction, is flocked by hundreds of tourists all year-round. To cater to this large tourist attraction, Coimbatore International Airport is provided with all modern facilities. From high-end cafes to shopping outlets, the airport has everything to ensure a comfortable travel experience to its commuters. Some of the common services provided at this airport are ATMs, cash machines, currency exchange, showers, lockers, child care rooms and lost and found property. To answer to all the travel related queries of guests, the airport has a dedicated travel desk.
Top Routes from Coimbatore
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
Being one of the best airports in India, Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is located just 17 km from the Kolkata city centre. So, if you are wondering as how you can travel to the airport, read about the following options. One option is that you travel by a bus to reach your destination. Like AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line, AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah), AC-50 (Garia – Belur), AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Salt Lake Gate), AC-37A – (Garia – Airport), AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport), AC-37B – (Garia – Airport), AC-49 (Eden city – Airport), AC-49A (Behala – Airport), VS1, VS2, and V1. One can even take an yellow taxi, readily available in all parts of Kolkata. Don’t forget there are Bharat Taxi, Mega cabs, Ola, Uber and Meru too. These cab service providers will take you to the airport in less time.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
Services like fast food joints, many cafes and restaurants, and premium lounges are available at Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. Also this airport is home to 128 check-in counters, 78 immigration counters, 18 aerobridges, 12 customs counters, 57 remote parking bays, and 27 conveyor belts. Wireless Internet at the airport is available if you pay a fee. For those items you want to leave at the airport it can be kept up to 20-30 days. Operating all days of the week, now you can book a space at the Departures or Arrivals areas of the airport. It will costs you about INR.20/bag per 24 hours. For more details regarding this please call left luggage team:+91 03325691011 or mail at email@example.com.
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
The capital of West Bengal, Kolkata is located on the banks of Hooghly River. In terms of its area, it is the 7th largest metropolitan city of the world. It is a leading metropolitan in eastern India and spreads over 185 sq km. The city is blessed with a typical tropical climate and has three major seasons in a year: Monsoon, Summers and Winters. Winter months start from October and end in the early weeks of March. The weather during these months is pleasant, cool and marks as the best time to visit Kolkata. If you visit this city during October, you can not only sightsee but also attend the famous festival of Durga Puja. Feed your wanderlust and also get chance to live their customs and traditions.
Top Routes to Kolkata
Coimbatore to Kolkata Flight Fare Calendar
- 15 Dec₹9152
- Coimbatore to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 9152
- 16 Dec
- 17 Dec
- 18 Dec
- 19 Dec₹8478
- Coimbatore to Kolkata by SpiceJet Airline from INR 8478
- 20 Dec₹7018
- Coimbatore to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 7018
- 22 Dec₹9074
- Coimbatore to Kolkata by Airline from INR 9074
- 23 Dec₹8515
- Coimbatore to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 8515
- 24 Dec₹6808
- Coimbatore to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 6808
- 25 Dec₹7018
- Coimbatore to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 7018
- 26 Dec₹6364
- Coimbatore to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 6364
- 27 Dec₹5952
- Coimbatore to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 5952
- 28 Dec₹5896
- Coimbatore to Kolkata by SpiceJet Airline from INR 5896
- 29 Dec₹6736
- Coimbatore to Kolkata by SpiceJet Airline from INR 6736
- 30 Dec₹7472
- Coimbatore to Kolkata by SpiceJet Airline from INR 7472
- 31 Dec₹5932
- Coimbatore to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 5932
- 01 Jan₹5233
- Coimbatore to Kolkata by SpiceJet Airline from INR 5233
- 02 Jan₹4667
- Coimbatore to Kolkata by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4667
- 03 Jan₹3928
- Coimbatore to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 3928
- 04 Jan
- 05 Jan
- 06 Jan
- 07 Jan
- 08 Jan
- 09 Jan
- 10 Jan
- 11 Jan
- 12 Jan
- 13 Jan
- 14 Jan
Coimbatore Airport Details
Name : Coimbatore International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Coimbatore International Airport,Coimbatore-641014 (Tamil Nadu)
Phone : 91-422-2592155
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : email@example.com