Coimbatore to Muscat FlightsBook Coimbatore to Muscat flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹7564. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Coimbatore and Muscat. On flights from CJB - MCT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Coimbatore Muscat Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Coimbatore and Muscat in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Coimbatore to Muscat is 2397 km. Approximately 6 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Coimbatore-Muscat flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Coimbatore-Muscat route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Coimbatore to Muscat route each day?6 flights fly on Coimbatore to Muscat route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Coimbatore to Muscat in the next 30 days?₹7564 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Coimbatore to Muscat in next 30 days. There are 6 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Coimbatore to Muscat for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Coimbatore to Muscat for today is ₹7564. So wait no more and fly to Muscat airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Coimbatore to Muscat?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Coimbatore to Muscat with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Coimbatore to Muscat flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Coimbatore to Muscat flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Coimbatore to Muscat?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Coimbatore to Muscat flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Coimbatore? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Coimbatore, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Coimbatore to Muscat flight. Please help!It is possible to change Coimbatore to Muscat travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Coimbatore to Muscat Flight Fares
|Coimbatore - Muscat Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Coimbatore to Muscat Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Coimbatore Airport
Coimbatore International Airport is the main airport serving the city of Coimbatore in Tamil Nadu. Airport has one terminal which caters to both domestic and international flights. Some of the famous airlines that provide their services to and from this airport are SriLankan Airlines, Air India, IndiGo and SpiceJet. Airport is located at Peelamedu approximately 13 km from the main city of Coimbatore. The SITRA Bus Station is 10 km away from this airport and is easily accessible by public transport. Prepaid and postpaid taxis are easily available for the commute. Coimbatore Junction Railway Station is at a driving distance of 30 minutes from the airport. The railway station connects Coimbatore with all the nearby regions.
Facilities at Coimbatore International Airport
Located on the Avinashi Road, Coimbatore International Airport is around 13 km from Coimbatore’s city center. The airport is recognized as the 19th busiest airport in the country and 2nd in the state of Tamil Nadu. As Coimbatore serves as gateway for many prominent tourist destinations, this airport witnesses a huge influx of travellers throughout the year. Some of the services that you can avail at this airport are ATMs, cash machines, currency exchange, information desk, showers, lockers, child care rooms, lost and found property, and entertainment TV. Travellers can spend some leisure time at the in-house restrooms.
How to Travel to & from Muscat International Airport
Located at a distance of 13.9 km (via Route 1) from the city centre, Muscat International Airport, formerly known as Seeb International Airport, is Oman’s main international airport. There are many ways to reach airport, like hiring a taxi via ABC, Al Maha Rent a Car (00968-99467384), Al Maskry Rent-a-Car, AUTORENT, Avis, Bahwan Rent a Car, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, National, Sixt, and Thrifty. Also, Oman National Transport Company has regular buses that stops near the highway of Muscat airport. These busses even travels to the major locations of Muscat. For special chauffeur services to reach airport, contact Oman Air
Facilities at Muscat Airport
Home to great facilities and services, Muscat International Airport is an excellent airport. You can use the free Wi-Fi available at the airport by just login with your mobile number to receive the access code. There are also many public pay phones in the terminal buildings. Also, automated teller machines (ATMs) are located in the international airport, which has offer cash withdrawal in many currencies. Muscat Airport even has 24 hours foreign exchange bureaus. For meet and greet services at the airport, contact +968-24518198 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Also not to forget, there are duty-free shopping, food & beverage counters, travel agencies, smoking area, tourist information desk, porters, trolleys, airport lounges, toilets and showers.
Best Time to Visit Muscat
Winter is the best time to visit Muscat, as the temperatures drop down below 30 degree celsius in the daytime and and around 15 degree celsius after nightfall. Winters are warm in the city, but pleasant enough to explore the city and its many gems. So, if you want to enjoy the city, visit between the months of November and March. January is most recommended because that’s when the Muscat Festival is held; this festival is a month long festival that celebrates the history and culture of Oman. Summers in Muscat are hot, humid and dry. Temperatures during this time can rise of up to 40 degree celsius.
Coimbatore to Muscat Flight Fare Calendar
- 23 Oct
- 29 Oct
- 30 Oct
- 10 Nov₹11396
- Coimbatore to Muscat by Air India Airline from INR 11396
- 13 Nov
Coimbatore Airport Details
Name : Coimbatore International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Coimbatore International Airport,Coimbatore-641014 (Tamil Nadu)
Phone : 91-422-2592155
Email : email@example.com
Muscat Airport Details
Name : Muscat International Airport
Address : Muscat, Oman
Phone : NA
Email : NA