Colombo to Agartala FlightsBook Colombo to Agartala flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Colombo and Agartala. On flights from CMB - IXA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Colombo Agartala Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Colombo to Agartala through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Colombo and Agartala is 2240 km. There are about 6 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Colombo to Agartala flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Colombo to Agartala flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Agartala, how many flights fly to this destination from Colombo everyday?To reach Agartala, there are 6 flights that fly to this destination from Colombo everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Agartala, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Colombo?To reach Agartala, there are 6 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Colombo. The price ranges from Colombo to Agartala. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Colombo to Agartala through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Colombo to Agartala. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Colombo to Agartala flights?The check-in baggage limit for Colombo to Agartala flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Agartala airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Colombo to Agartala flights?For Colombo to Agartala flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Colombo?If you are flying from Colombo, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Colombo to Agartala flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Colombo to Agartala flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
How To Travel To Colombo
An heady mix of mesmerising landscapes, British colonial heritage and friendly locals, Sri Lanka is one of the most stunning countries in the world. Bandaranaike International Airport is the only international airport in the country and witnesses a huge influx of commuters all year round. To ensure easy transportation, taxis, minibuses and express buses are available outside the airport. Other than Colombo, taxis are also available to travel to Negombo, Dambulla and other nearby places. The Sri Lanka Transport Board runs a wide network of buses throughout Sri Lanka.
Facilities At Colombo Airport
Scenic beaches, lush greenery, historic ruins, beautiful train rides and friendly locals make Sri Lanka simply irresistible. Bandaranaike International Airport serves as the gateway for all the international tourists planning to visit Sri Lanka. The airport is strategically located and encompasses all modern day facilities. Commuters willing to spend some leisure time, can visit the in-house lounges by paying the lounge fees. Lotus Lounge, located on the departure terminal, is among the most suitable options. Currency exchange facility is very beneficial for tourists coming from different parts of the world.
Best Time To Visit Colombo
Commonly referred to as the Teardrop of India or the Pearl of Indian Ocean, Sri Lanka is among the most loved tourist destinations in Asia. With tea plantations across the nation, It is one of the largest tea producers and exporters in the world. For tea lovers, Ceylon Tea Museum in Kandy is a must visit. Colombo is among the most loved destinations in the country. From the months of March to May, the city remains hot and is not the ideal time to visit. The winter season and northeast monsoon starts from November and continues till February. It is considered to be the best time to visit Colombo.
How to Travel to Agartala Airport
Taxis and auto rickshaws are the fastest and easiest ways to commute in Agartala, lovingly the capital of Tripura. So, to reach C.A Domestic Airport comfortably and in less time, one should always opt for either a tourist taxi, or an auto rickshaw. App-based cabs like Ola and Uber do not operate in the city as of 2018. The airport is approximately 11 km away from the city centre. Another way to commute to the airport is by taking the bus. Taking a bus is time restricted and unreliable but also the cheaper option. Taxis and auto rickshaws, which are slightly more expensive, are 24*7 available from all parts of city.
Facilities At Agartala Airport
Agartala Airport (IXA) or C.A. Airport, as it is also called, has a single terminal that operates with domestic flights only. After Guwahati, it is the second busiest airport of Northeast India. ATMs, Prepaid taxis, cafes and restaurants are available the departure and arrival zone of the terminal, for passenger convenience. Passengers can also indulge in some shopping as there are a few book shops and handicraft stalls located in the airport. Urgent medical care is offered to those in need at every hour. You can avail luggage trolleys to carry your bags without any cost. Wheelchair services are provided to the elderly and the disabled.
Colombo Airport Details
Address not available
Agartala Airport Details
Name : Agartala Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,CA Agartala - 799009 (Tripura)
Phone : 91-381-2342224, 91-381-2342085
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org