Colombo to Bhatinda FlightsBook Colombo to Bhatinda flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Colombo and Bhatinda. On flights from CMB - BUP, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Colombo Bhatinda Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Colombo and Bhatinda in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Colombo to Bhatinda is 2637 km. Approximately 8 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Colombo-Bhatinda flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Colombo-Bhatinda route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Colombo to Bhatinda route each day?8 flights fly on Colombo to Bhatinda route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Colombo to Bhatinda?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Colombo to Bhatinda with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Colombo to Bhatinda flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Colombo to Bhatinda flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Colombo to Bhatinda?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Colombo to Bhatinda flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Colombo? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Colombo, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Colombo to Bhatinda flight. Please help!It is possible to change Colombo to Bhatinda travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How to Travel to & from Colombo Airport
Sri Lanka, famous for its scenic beauty, ancient Buddhist ruins and a rich heritage, is one of the most loved tourist destinations across the globe. Ensuring a comfortable travel experience to all the commuters, the Bandaranaike International airport is provided with all modern day facilities. Also, wide availability of public transport helps commuters reach the city hassle free. Those who are in a hurry and don’t have a budget constraint, can travel in taxis. The journey time in taxis is approximately 45 minutes and are available at all times. Minibuses and express buses makes for a cheaper travel option.
Facilities at Colombo Airport
Bandaranaike International Airport is the only international airport in the country of Sri Lanka. A large number of international flights fly from this airport on a daily basis. With a number of high-end facilities, this airport enables its commuters to enjoy a hassle-free travel. Some of the important services provided at this airport are Wi-Fi, Baby Strollers, medical care centre, Children’s Care Rooms, travel desk, wheelchair assistance and currency exchange. A number of ATMs are also available at the airport to provide easy money access to all the commuters. For some guilt free shopping, there are a number of duty free shops available inside the airport.
Best Time to Visit Colombo
Sri Lanka is an island nation, located in the Indian Ocean. Bestowed with a rich cultural heritage and a history dating back to 3,000 years, the country is one of the most loved destinations in Asia. Some of the most visit places in this country are Negombo, Sigiriya, Bentota, Anuradhapura, Galle and Colombo. Sri Lanka witnesses a rather complicated weather pattern. Tourists can find good weather somewhere on the island at most times of the year. The winter season in Colombo varies from November to February and is the best time to visit Colombo.
How to Travel to & from Bhatinda Airport
Taxis and auto rickshaws are the fastest and easiest ways to commute in Bhatinda. So, to reach Bhatinda Domestic Airport comfortably and in less time, one should always opt for either a tourist taxi, or an auto rickshaw. The airport is approximately 20 km away from the city centre. Another way to commute to the airport is by taking the state-owned PRTC (Punjab Road Transport Corporation) shuttle bus. Taking a bus is a less reliable but also the cheaper option. Taxis and auto rickshaws are 24*7 available from all parts of the city. Remember, there are no Ola/Uber cabs as of 2018, so you have to choose either private or a tourist taxi.
Facilities at Bhatinda Airport
Designed beautifully and structured well, Bhatinda Airport endows flyers with various facilities. It has services such as ATMs, Medical Support, Car Rentals and more. There are a number of eating joints, bookstores and gift shops within the airport complex. If you do not like the airplane food, you can fill up on appetizing food before boarding or after landing. Free trolley services are provided to every passenger. Also, free wheelchair services are provided to the elderlies and the disabled. There are also many shopping stores from where you can buy imported apparel, accessories, gadgets etc. at very reasonable rates.
Best Time to Visit Bhatinda
A fascinating history attached to the beautiful city of Bhatinda never fails to attract tourists from across the globe. Some of the most important places to visit in this beautiful city include Qila Mubarak, Lakhi Jungle, Chetak Park and Zoological Garden. The city remains flooded with tourists all year round though the best season to visit Bhatinda is during winters. Winter season that varies between October and February is best time for sightseeing. Early February is the time when Basant Panchami is celebrated and the entire city looks lively and bright. The maximum temperature during summers goes upto 40 degree Celsius.
Colombo Airport Details
Name : Bandaranaike International Airport
Address : Canada Friendship Rd, Katunayake 11450, Sri Lanka
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Bhatinda Airport Details
Address not available