Colombo to Bhubaneshwar FlightsBook Colombo to Bhubaneshwar flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Colombo and Bhubaneshwar. On flights from CMB - BBI, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Colombo Bhubaneshwar Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Colombo to Bhubaneshwar through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Colombo and Bhubaneshwar is 1613 km. There are about 10 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Colombo to Bhubaneshwar flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Colombo to Bhubaneshwar flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Bhubaneshwar, how many flights fly to this destination from Colombo everyday?To reach Bhubaneshwar, there are 10 flights that fly to this destination from Colombo everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Bhubaneshwar, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Colombo?To reach Bhubaneshwar, there are 10 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Colombo. The price ranges from Colombo to Bhubaneshwar. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Colombo to Bhubaneshwar through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Colombo to Bhubaneshwar. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Colombo to Bhubaneshwar flights?The check-in baggage limit for Colombo to Bhubaneshwar flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Bhubaneshwar airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Colombo to Bhubaneshwar flights?For Colombo to Bhubaneshwar flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Colombo?If you are flying from Colombo, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Colombo to Bhubaneshwar flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Colombo to Bhubaneshwar flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
How to Travel to & from Colombo Airport
Sri Lanka, a beautiful island nation, is flocked by thousands of tourists all year round. This island nation remains connected with all the other parts of the world through Bandaranaike International Airport. The airport is situated at a distance of about 35 km from the main city and is easily accessible via public transport. It takes approximately half an hour to reach the airport from the main city. Express buses, minibuses and taxis are available for the transportation from the airport to the city. If looking for cheapest way to commute, express buses are the best choice.
Facilities at Colombo Airport
Bandaranaike International Airport is among the most important airports of the country of Sri Lanka. The airport offers a number of premium facilities to its passengers. From fully equipped business centres to the state-of-the-art spa, you will find everything within the premises of this airport. From shopping at the duty free shops to relishing sumptuous delicacies at the in-house restaurants, there is a lot to indulge in at this airport. Wi-Fi, children’s care rooms, massage centres, business lounges, lost and found, strollers and wheelchair assistance are some other facilities available at this airport.
Best Time to Visit Colombo
The mesmerising island nation of Sri Lanka is located in the Indian Ocean. Blessed with a rich cultural heritage and a history dating back to 3,000 years, the country receives a huge influx of tourists all year-round. Some of the must visit places in this country are Negombo, Sigiriya, Galle, Bentota, Colombo and Anuradhapura. Colombo, home to the international airport, serves as the gateway, to this beautiful nation. Best time to visit Colombo is during the winter season when the temperature hovers between 23 degree Celsius to 28 degree Celsius. Months between November and February are ideal for sightseeing and outdoor excursions.
How to Travel to & from Bhubaneswar Airport
There are several modes of reaching Biju Patnaik International Airport in Bhubaneswar from the city centre. For example, one can take a taxi, the bus or an autorickshaw. The distance between the two points in 6 km approximately. If you want to ride the bus, then you can board Bus line 207 (NandanKanan to the Airport) and 207A to reach the airport. Please note that these buses pass through Ashok Nagar Station. If you want private transportation, you can either opt for Ola and Uber cab or tourist/privately-owned taxis which are easily available from anywhere in the city, at any time of the day.
Facilities at Bhubaneswar Airport
With two terminals, one domestic and one international, Biju Patnaik International Airport in Bhubaneswar, provides amazing services. Passengers get complimentary trolleys to carry their luggage. Counters for lost and found baggage are located within the terminals to help travellers find their lost baggage by contacting the service desk. Several eating joints are available within the airport premises for light snacks, proper meal or just a coffee. Most of these eateries are open 24*7. In case of an emergency, medical facilities are available at Apollo Hospitals, which is situated inside the airport area. For the elderly and the disabled, wheelchairs are available for use at no extra cost.
Best Time to Visit Bhubaneswar
Bhubaneswar, famous for its age-old temples, is flocked by thousands of tourists from across the globe. There are approximately 500 temples in the city, which are constructed using Odishan style architecture. Renowned for its historic significance, the city makes for an ideal tourist destination for all tourists. Modern Bhubaneswar is a well-planned city with lush green gardens and well-maintained roads. The best time to visit Bhubaneswar is during the winter months when the weather is pleasant and ideal for outdoor activities. The temperature usually remains between 16 and 24 degree celsius. Also, monsoons can be a good time to visit this city as weather is moderately warm.
Colombo Airport Details
Name : Bandaranaike International Airport
Address : Canada Friendship Rd, Katunayake 11450, Sri Lanka
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Bhubaneshwar Airport Details
Name : Biju Patnaik Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Biju Patnaik Airport,Bhubaneswar-751020 (Odisha)
Phone : 91-674-2596302, 2596317
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org