Colombo to Bikaner FlightsBook Colombo to Bikaner flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 9 flights of different airlines fly between Colombo and Bikaner. On flights from CMB - BKB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Colombo Bikaner Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Colombo and Bikaner in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Colombo to Bikaner is 2444 km. Approximately 9 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Colombo-Bikaner flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Colombo-Bikaner route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Colombo to Bikaner route each day?9 flights fly on Colombo to Bikaner route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Colombo to Bikaner?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Colombo to Bikaner with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Colombo to Bikaner flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Colombo to Bikaner flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Colombo to Bikaner?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Colombo to Bikaner flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Colombo? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Colombo, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Colombo to Bikaner flight. Please help!It is possible to change Colombo to Bikaner travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How to Travel to & from Colombo Airport
The beautiful island country of Sri Lanka welcomes guests from across the globe in its only international airport known as Bandaranaike International Airport. The airport is located at a distance of about 35 km from the unofficial capital city of Colombo. Tourists who have hotel reservations, can avail a free pick up from the airport. If not, taxis, minibuses and express buses are easily available outside the airport. Minibuses and taxis are available for those who have late arrivals at the airport. Those willing to save some money, express buses are the most suggested transportation option.
Facilities at Colombo Airport
Bandaranaike International Airport is among the most important airports of the country of Sri Lanka. The airport offers a number of premium facilities to its passengers. From fully equipped business centres to the state-of-the-art spa, you will find everything within the premises of this airport. From shopping at the duty free shops to relishing sumptuous delicacies at the in-house restaurants, there is a lot to indulge in at this airport. Wi-Fi, children’s care rooms, massage centres, business lounges, lost and found, strollers and wheelchair assistance are some other facilities available at this airport.
Best Time to Visit Colombo
Colonised by the Portuguese in 1505, the Dutch in 1658 and finally the British in 1796, the country of Sri Lanka attained independence in 1948. Bestowed with immense scenic beauty, this island nation witnesses a huge influx of tourists all year round. It is also the largest producer and exporter of Tea and Cinnamon. Colombo is the largest city and commercial capital of this country. The best time to visit Colombo is during the winter months when the weather is pleasant and ideal for sightseeing. Temperature during this time of the year varies between 22 degree Celsius to 28 degree Celsius.
Best Time To Visit Bikaner
Bikaner is a desert city in Rajasthan, lying just south of the river Ghaghar. Over the years, it has become a favourite tourist destination among people from all over the world. The city provides amazing sightseeing opportunities with its long list of palaces, temples and festivals. The Best Time To Visit Bikaner and tour around the city is during the latter months of the year. The temperatures settle down and the sun is no longer scorching hot, making treading across the city a pleasure. The winters are terribly cold with temperatures crashing down to -2 degree Celsius. Rainfall in the region remains scanty.
Colombo Airport Details
Name : Bandaranaike International Airport
Address : Canada Friendship Rd, Katunayake 11450, Sri Lanka
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Bikaner Airport Details
Name : Nal Airport
Address : At Nal Airport, Nal, Rajasthan 334001
Phone : 0151 254 0940
Email : NA