Colombo to Dubai FlightsBook Colombo to Dubai flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 11 flights of different airlines fly between Colombo and Dubai. On flights from CMB - DXB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Colombo Dubai Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Colombo to Dubai?The first flight from Colombo leaves at 02:10 from Colombo Airport and arrives Dubai Airport at 05:15.
- When is the last flight from Colombo to reach Dubai scheduled?The last flight from Colombo leaves at 22:10 from Colombo Airport and arrives Dubai Airport at 01:15.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Colombo and Dubai in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Colombo to Dubai is 3310 km. Approximately 11 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Colombo to Dubai take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Colombo to Dubai take approximately 04 Hours & 15 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Colombo and Dubai. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Colombo-Dubai flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Colombo-Dubai route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Colombo to Dubai route each day?11 flights fly on Colombo to Dubai route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- How many flights fly on Colombo to Dubai route weekly?11 flights fly on Colombo to Dubai route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Colombo to Dubai departs at 02:10 and arrives Dubai at 05:15.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Colombo to Dubai?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Colombo to Dubai with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Colombo to Dubai flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Colombo to Dubai flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Colombo to Dubai?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Colombo to Dubai flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Colombo? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Colombo, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Colombo to Dubai flight. Please help!It is possible to change Colombo to Dubai travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How to Travel to & from Colombo Airport
Sri Lanka, famous for its scenic beauty, ancient Buddhist ruins and a rich heritage, is one of the most loved tourist destinations across the globe. Ensuring a comfortable travel experience to all the commuters, the Bandaranaike International airport is provided with all modern day facilities. Also, wide availability of public transport helps commuters reach the city hassle free. Those who are in a hurry and don’t have a budget constraint, can travel in taxis. The journey time in taxis is approximately 45 minutes and are available at all times. Minibuses and express buses makes for a cheaper travel option.
Facilities at Colombo Airport
Bandaranaike International Airport is among the most important airports of the country of Sri Lanka. The airport offers a number of premium facilities to its passengers. From fully equipped business centres to the state-of-the-art spa, you will find everything within the premises of this airport. From shopping at the duty free shops to relishing sumptuous delicacies at the in-house restaurants, there is a lot to indulge in at this airport. Wi-Fi, children’s care rooms, massage centres, business lounges, lost and found, strollers and wheelchair assistance are some other facilities available at this airport.
Best Time to Visit Colombo
Sri Lanka is an island nation, located in the Indian Ocean. Bestowed with a rich cultural heritage and a history dating back to 3,000 years, the country is one of the most loved destinations in Asia. Some of the most visit places in this country are Negombo, Sigiriya, Bentota, Anuradhapura, Galle and Colombo. Sri Lanka witnesses a rather complicated weather pattern. Tourists can find good weather somewhere on the island at most times of the year. The winter season in Colombo varies from November to February and is the best time to visit Colombo.
How to Travel to & from Dubai Airport
To board a flight, it is important to reach airport on time, Dubai offers excellent transport services for the travellers out there. Among the tourists visiting Dubai, the most popular choices of transport are hiring a taxi by calling at +971 (0) 4 208 0808 or boarding metro. The service starts exactly at 5:50 in the morning (5:30 AM on thursday) and stops usually at midnight (1 AM on Thursday/Friday). But please make a note that there are no metro services on Friday mornings, as the services starts around 1 PM. One can also opt for a bus. F55 runs every 55-60 minutes between the international airport and the Ibn Battuta Metro Station (but only when the metro is operational). But N55 travels between the airport and the Al Ghubaiba Bus Station only when the metro is not operational.
Facilities at Dubai Airport
DDF - Fragrances & Cosmetics, DDF - Fashion, DDF - Jewellery, DDF - Liquor & Tobacco, DDF - Souvenirs, DigiPhoto, Le Clos, and Wi4Go are some of the options that are available at Dubai International Airport. Forgot to carry medicines? Then get from Dubai Airport. Find Bin Sina, Boots, and DDF - Pharmacy. There are several great places to relax at Dubai Airport like Al Majlis(next to Terminal 3), G-Force Health Club, Zen Garden, spa facilities and many executive lounges. There is also a splendid 5 Star hotel at the airport. One can even use facilities like car rental, currency exchange, business centre, children’s play area, baby care rooms, baggage storage (T1 and T3), prayer rooms, and smoking lounges atDubai International Airport.
Best Time to Visit Dubai
Home to the tallest building in the world - the Burj Khalifa, Dubai is a tourist-favourite destination. The city experiences only two types of weather conditions - hot and hotter. Winter is hot, but also pleasant and therefore, the best time to visit Dubai. If you are planning a trip, the months between November and March are recommended. Also, you can plan your trip to coincide with the Dubai Shopping Festival held in January - February every year. The hotter months - between April and October - are hot and humid but also tourist free. Also, But everything in the country, from its public transport, malls and even bus stops are fully air-conditioned.
Colombo Airport Details
Name : Bandaranaike International Airport
Address : Canada Friendship Rd, Katunayake 11450, Sri Lanka
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Dubai Airport Details
Name : Dubai International Airport
Address : Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Phone : NA
Email : NA