Colombo to Goa FlightsBook Colombo to Goa flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Colombo and Goa. On flights from CMB - GOI, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Colombo Goa Flights - FAQs
- How far is Colombo to Goa by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Colombo to Goa is approximately 1151 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Colombo Airport to Goa Airport is about 10 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Colombo to Goa.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Goa from Colombo, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Colombo to Goa, there are 10 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Goa easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Colombo to Goa?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Colombo to Goa with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Colombo to Goa flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Colombo to Goa flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Colombo to Goa flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Colombo to Goa flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Colombo?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Colombo is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Colombo to Goa)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Colombo to Goa flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
How to Travel to & from Colombo Airport
From honeymooners to leisure travellers, Sri Lanka is slowly becoming everyone’s favourite destination. With more and more tourists heading to Sri Lanka every year, the country remains packed with tourists all year round. Bandaranaike International Airport is the only international airport in the country and is of utmost importance. The airport has all the modern day facilities to ensure a comfortable travel experience to its commuters. Also, outside the airport, public transport is easily available to ensure easy transportation. Taxis from the airport are the fastest way to reach the city centre. Also, cabs of other cities like Negombo or Dambulla can also be found at the airport.
Facilities at Colombo Airport
Sri Lanka, being among the tourist destinations, is flocked by thousands of tourists all year round. To ensure a comfortable travel experience to the commuters, Bandaranaike International Airport is provided with all modern day facilities. From shopping at the duty-free stores to savouring mouth-watering food at the in-house restaurants, there is a lot to indulge in at this airport. Also, there are duty free shops of electronics, liquor, accessories, sweets, sunglasses and eyewear at the airport. Facilities like WiFi, car rental, lost and found, currency exchange and massage centres can also be found here.
Best Time to Visit Colombo
Tourism in Sri Lanka is growing faster than any other country in Asia. Sri Lanka is a truly fascinating country offering anything a traveller can desire for. Besides beautiful beaches and historic sites, the country is also renowned for its rich wildlife. There are more than 26 national parks in the country. Colombo is one of the most loved destinations in the country. Tourists can visit this city at any time of the year as weather remains pleasant throughout. However, monsoons bring heavy rainfall between the months of May to August, which is not an ideal time for sightseeing. The best time to visit Colombo is in the months from November to February.
How to Travel to & from Goa Airport
Goa International Airport, otherwise called Dabolim Airport, is one of the busiest airports in India, since Goa is the most tourist-friendly city of India. There are several ways to get to the airport like the public bus, a taxi or an auto rickshaw. From specific stations in Panjim, Mapusa, Ponda and Margao, one can board the bus to reach the airport. If you wish for a private commute, you can either hire a private cab or an auto rickshaw. These are available at all times, morning till night, from every part of the city. Please note that app-based cabs Ola and Uber do not provide services in Goa.
Facilities at Goa Airport
Serving the city with domestic as well as international flights, Goa International Airport provides several services and facilities to its travellers. Basic facilities like ATMs, Money Changers and Car Rentals are available. Prepaid taxi counters can be found in the Arrivals Zone of both the terminals. You can enjoy delicious dishes at the many Coffee shops and multi-cuisine restaurants before departing or after arriving. 24*7 medical attention, assistance for disabled/elderly passengers, and wheelchairs are available for use for no extra cost. This airport has duty free shops for travellers flying international, so you can buy imported chocolates, liquor, perfumes and much more.
Best Time to Visit Goa
Thronged by tourists every day, Goa is the party capital of India. From lush green forests, beautiful palm trees, sandy beaches to colourful bazaars and delicious Goan cuisine, Goa is a wonderful destination. Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Dona Paula, Colva Beach, Palolem Beach, and Fort Aguada are the most visited places in the beautiful Goa. The best time to visit Goa is from the months of November, December, January and February. Summers (March to June) in this amazing destination is really hot and the temperature is somewhere 35°C - 40°C. Monsoons fall during the months of July, August, and September. Winter months in Goa are great as the temperature is 20-22°C during nights.
Colombo Airport Details
Name : Bandaranaike International Airport
Address : Canada Friendship Rd, Katunayake 11450, Sri Lanka
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Goa Airport Details
Name : Goa International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Goa International Airport,Dabolim-403801 (Goa)
Phone : 91-832-2540806
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org