Colombo to Kathmandu FlightsBook Colombo to Kathmandu flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 11 flights of different airlines fly between Colombo and Kathmandu. On flights from CMB - KTM, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Colombo Kathmandu Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Colombo and Kathmandu in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Colombo to Kathmandu is 2380 km. Approximately 11 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Colombo-Kathmandu flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Colombo-Kathmandu route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Colombo to Kathmandu route each day?11 flights fly on Colombo to Kathmandu route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Colombo to Kathmandu?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Colombo to Kathmandu with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Colombo to Kathmandu flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Colombo to Kathmandu flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Colombo to Kathmandu?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Colombo to Kathmandu flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Colombo? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Colombo, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Colombo to Kathmandu flight. Please help!It is possible to change Colombo to Kathmandu travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How To Travel To Colombo
Sri Lanka, famous for its scenic beauty, ancient Buddhist ruins and a rich heritage, is one of the most loved tourist destinations across the globe. Ensuring a comfortable travel experience to all the commuters, the Bandaranaike International airport is provided with all modern day facilities. Also, wide availability of public transport helps commuters reach the city hassle free. Those who are in a hurry and don’t have a budget constraint, can travel in taxis. The journey time in taxis is approximately 45 minutes and are available at all times. Minibuses and express buses makes for a cheaper travel option.
Facilities At Colombo Airport
Bandaranaike International Airport is the only international airport in the country of Sri Lanka. Some of the basic facilities that are available at this airport are Wi-Fi, Children’s Care Rooms, ATMs, medical care centre, wheelchair assistance and currency exchange. There are a number of restaurants serving local and international cuisine, located in departure and transit lounge where travellers can savour mouth-watering delicacies. Also, a number of duty free shops can be spotted at the arrival and departure terminal.
Best Time To Visit Colombo
Sri Lanka is an island nation, located in the Indian Ocean. Bestowed with a rich cultural heritage and a history dating back to 3,000 years, the country is one of the most loved destinations in Asia. Some of the most visit places in this country are Negombo, Sigiriya, Bentota, Anuradhapura, Galle and Colombo. Sri Lanka witnesses a rather complicated weather pattern. Tourists can find good weather somewhere on the island at most times of the year. The winter season in Colombo varies from November to February and is the best time to visit Colombo.
How To Reach At Kathmandu Airport
Tribhuvan International Airport sees a huge footfall of passengers each year, around 3 million travellers. It is situated around 9 km from the city center and connect all major cities. It started its operations in 1995 and is recognised as the sole prime international airport of India. If a passenger wishes to travel to and fro from the airport, there are various options that he or she can opt for. The easiest way to commute is via a local taxi. Another great option is a prepaid cab. There is also a local bus that operated everyday from outside the airport gate. There are no trains available for any sort of connectivity. Other than these commuting options, there are shuttle services that can be used. These are provided by many local hotels.
Facilities at Kathmandu Airport
Endowing passengers with a number of good facilities, Kathmandu airport is a well-built structure. It has an Executive lounge located at the international terminal. This lounge is for flyers’ comfort and require a single visit pass or pay-per-use or lounge memberships for use. Keeping in mind the requirement of the flyers, the airport has currency exchange counters located at both terminals. Passengers can also buy things at various shops marking the airport. Indulge in items like souvenirs, locally made gift sets, etc. International airport has limited duty free shopping as well. The facility of luggage wrapping is also available. You will also find other facilities like mobile charging spots, free Wi-Fi after security, luggage trolleys, medical services, post office, etc. at the airport.
Best Time To Visit Kathmandu
The culturally rich and diversified city of Kathmandu is a place boasting of beautiful temples and majestic views of the mighty Himalayas. Touched by western civilization yet safeguarding its culture, this place amidst the clouds needs to be in the bucket list of every traveller. The city gets the usual four climatic variations, i.e., summer, winter, monsoon and spring/autumn. The best time to visit Kathmandu is in spring season when the sun is gentle with cool breeze and fragrance in the air making this place even more romantic to spend some days of solace.
Colombo Airport Details
Name : Bandaranaike International Airport
Address : Canada Friendship Rd, Katunayake 11450, Sri Lanka
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Kathmandu Airport Details
Name : Tribhuvan International Airport
Address : Ring Rd, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Phone : NA
Email : NA