Colombo to New Delhi FlightsBook Colombo to New Delhi flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹9160. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Colombo and New Delhi. On flights from CMB - DEL, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Colombo New Delhi Flights - FAQs
- When is the first flight from Colombo to New Delhi?The first flight from Colombo to New Delhi departs at 00:35 and arrives New Delhi at 04:10.
- When is the last flight from Colombo to New Delhi?The last flight from Colombo’s departs at 14:35 and arrives New Delhi at 17:10.
- What will be the aerial distance between Colombo and New Delhi in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Colombo to New Delhi is 2426 km in a direct flight. Approximately 4 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the time duration for a direct Colombo to New Delhi flight and what is the average flight fare?A direct Colombo to New Delhi flight takes approximately 03 Hours & 30 Minutes to reach and will cost around ₹9160. The flight fare might vary if travel time is during long weekends and festival time.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Colombo and New Delhi?The cabin baggage limit on Colombo to New Delhi flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For a Colombo to New Delhi flight, which airline would provide lowest airfares if booked one month in advance? Please suggest the airlines with best prices.3 airlines offers the lowest fare for a Colombo to New Delhi flight, if booked one month in advance. The fare range may vary from Colombo to New Delhi. Planning ahead of time will for a flight journey is always beneficial and can save a lot of bucks.
- For travelling from Colombo to New Delhi, how many flights fly on this route everyday?4 flights fly on Colombo to New Delhi route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Colombo to New Delhi in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹9160 would be the lowest airfare for a Colombo to New Delhi flight, in the next 30 days. There are 4 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Colombo to New Delhi, how many weekly flights fly on this route?4 weekly flights fly on Colombo to New Delhi route. The prices of these flights vary from Colombo to New Delhi. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Colombo to New Delhi for today?The cheapest fare from Colombo to New Delhi for today is ₹9160. The fare usually varies between Colombo and New Delhi.
- How to book tickets online from Colombo to New Delhi?Book tickets from Colombo to New Delhi via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Colombo to New Delhi flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Colombo to New Delhi flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Colombo to New Delhi flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Colombo to New Delhi flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Colombo?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Colombo is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Colombo to New Delhi flight?To change the travelling date for Colombo to New Delhi flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Colombo to New Delhi Flight Fares
|Colombo - New Delhi Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Colombo to New Delhi Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Colombo Airport
Bandaranaike International airport serves as the gateway for all the tourists visiting Sri Lanka. It is the only international airport in the country and is located at a distance of about half an hour from the commercial capital of Colombo. It takes approximately 35 to 40 minutes to cover the distance of airport to the city centre. The airport taxi services, supervised by the Airport and Aviation services, operates from the arrival lobby with a fleet of 600 vehicles. Direct express way buses are also available for the commute.
Facilities at Colombo Airport
Located at a distance of about 35 km from Colombo, Bandaranaike International Airport is the only international airport in the country. 24*7 information desks available at the airport ensure an hassle-free travel experience to the commuters. Left luggage counters, special assistance, play zone, WiFi, mobile charging, medical services and lounge facilities are available at the airport. Car rental facility is also provided at the airport. Famous eateries like Nestle Lanka, Burger King and Barista can also be found at the airport.
Best Time to Visit Colombo
Sri Lanka, a small island nation, is located in the Indian Ocean. Owing to a unique shape and position to the south of India, it is popularly referred to as the ‘Teardrop of India’. The beautiful nation is most famous for its 16000 km coastline bestowed with tropical beaches. Besides beaches, the serene mountainous terrains, waterfalls, agricultural landscapes, tea plantations and rivers are also a major attraction. Tourists planning to visit Colombo can visit any time of the year as the weather remains pleasant throughout. The best time to visit Colombo is during winter months when the weather remains pleasant and most suitable for outdoor activities.
New Delhi Details
How to Travel to & from Delhi Airport
To reach Indira Gandhi International Airport, one can simply book a cab from any part of Delhi. Also, Delhi Metro is one of the fastest and easiest ways to commute to the airport. From New Delhi metro station, one can take the first metro which leaves at 4:45 am (all days) and the last metro leaves at 11:30 pm. And if you are travelling from Dwarka Sector- 21 then the first train leaves at 4:45 am (all days) and the last train leaves at 11:15 pm. Also, if you wish to travel by bus, then you can board a bus from ISBT Kashmere Gate to reach Airport Terminal 3 (AIRPORT EXPRESS ROUTE NO-4). The first bus to leave is at 12:04 am and the last bus to leave is at 11:44 pm. And if you are travelling from I.S.B.T. Anand Vihar then opt for the first bus which leaves around 8:15 am and the last bus leaves at 6:29 pm.
Facilities at Delhi Airport
Services like fast food joints, ATMs, cafes and restaurants, and premium lounges are available at Delhi Airport. Even one can find airport express metro ticket counters here. For medical care and emergencies, one can visit Medanta at T3, T1D, and T3. If you are looking for ATMs of banks such as Allahabad, Canara, Citibank, IndusInd, Kotak Mahindra, Punjab National Bank, and Yes Bank head to T3, T1D, T1 (both domestic and international). There is Central Bank of India at T3 (international) and Thomas Cook at T3 (both domestic and international) to exchange foreign currencies. Also, the lost items are kept at Delhi airport for 3 months.
Best Time to Visit Delhi
Delhi, the bustling capital of the country, is flocked by thousands of tourists all year round. From bustling markets to serene parks, from historic sites to plush malls, the city has everything to attract travellers. To soak in all the city has to offer, visiting during the right season is very important. The Best Time to Visit Delhi is in the months of October, November, February and March. Temperature during these months doesn’t go above 25 degree celsius and is the best time to explore the city. Delhi experiences extreme summers when temperature go above 45 degree Celsius.
Colombo to New Delhi Flight Fare Calendar
- 27 Oct₹12318
- Colombo to New Delhi by SpiceJet Airline from INR 12318
- 28 Oct₹12018
- Colombo to New Delhi by SpiceJet Airline from INR 12018
- 29 Oct₹12018
- Colombo to New Delhi by SpiceJet Airline from INR 12018
- 01 Nov₹12823
- Colombo to New Delhi by IndiGo Airline from INR 12823
- 02 Nov₹11094
- Colombo to New Delhi by SpiceJet Airline from INR 11094
- 03 Nov₹12879
- Colombo to New Delhi by SpiceJet Airline from INR 12879
- 11 Nov₹11939
- Colombo to New Delhi by SpiceJet Airline from INR 11939
- 12 NovSpiceJet
Colombo Airport Details
Name : Bandaranaike International Airport
Address : Canada Friendship Rd, Katunayake 11450, Sri Lanka
Phone : NA
Email : NA
New Delhi Airport Details
Name : Indira Gandhi International Airport
Address : Airport Road, New Delhi, Delhi - 110037
Phone : 91 124 3376000.
Email : email@example.com