Colombo to Patna FlightsBook Colombo to Patna flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Colombo and Patna. On flights from CMB - PAT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Colombo Patna Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Colombo and Patna in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Colombo to Patna is 2149 km. Approximately 8 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Colombo-Patna flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Colombo-Patna route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Colombo to Patna route each day?8 flights fly on Colombo to Patna route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Colombo to Patna?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Colombo to Patna with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Colombo to Patna flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Colombo to Patna flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Colombo to Patna?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Colombo to Patna flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Colombo? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Colombo, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Colombo to Patna flight. Please help!It is possible to change Colombo to Patna travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How To Travel To Colombo
The beautiful island country of Sri Lanka welcomes guests from across the globe in its only international airport known as Bandaranaike International Airport. The airport is located at a distance of about 35 km from the unofficial capital city of Colombo. Tourists who have hotel reservations, can avail a free pick up from the airport. If not, taxis, minibuses and express buses are easily available outside the airport. Minibuses and taxis are available for those who have late arrivals at the airport. Those willing to save some money, express buses are the most suggested transportation option.
Facilities At Colombo Airport
A large number of amenities and services provided at the Bandaranaike International Airport ensures a wonderful travel experience to the commuters. Some common facilities available at the airport are Children Care Rooms, Wi-Fi, special assistance, Baby Strollers, medical care centre, and currency exchange. Mobile Charging points are also available throughout the airport. Travellers who have long layover time, can avail the spa services provided inside the airport. Medical care centre is also available incase of any emergencies.
Best Time To Visit Colombo
Colonised by the Portuguese in 1505, the Dutch in 1658 and finally the British in 1796, the country of Sri Lanka attained independence in 1948. Bestowed with immense scenic beauty, this island nation witnesses a huge influx of tourists all year round. It is also the largest producer and exporter of Tea and Cinnamon. Colombo is the largest city and commercial capital of this country. The best time to visit Colombo is during the winter months when the weather is pleasant and ideal for sightseeing. Temperature during this time of the year varies between 22 degree Celsius to 28 degree Celsius.
How To Travel To Patna Airport
Statistically, the 22nd busiest airport in India, Patna Airport serves the state of Bihar majorly. It connects to all major cities and is popularly known as Jay Prakash Narayan Airport. For travelling from the city centre, i.e., Patna City Chowk to the airport, the distance covered is 21 km. If one is travelling via a car, this stretch can be conveniently covered in 25 minutes. For people who prefer buses, there is a bus stand in Mithapur which is 7 km from the airport. There is also a train station located 5 km from the airport. This railway station is connected to all major railway stations of India. Opt for a pre-paid taxi or an auto outside the airport to commute to various parts of the city.
Facilities at Patna Airport
A good airport is always judged by the type of facilities it provides to the passengers. Patna Airport stands true to this and endows its flyers with great facilities. The airport has luggage trolley facility to keep the passengers comfortable and at ease. There is also a lost and found counter wherein you can report any misplaced or lost luggage. If you wish to shop at the airport, you can search through various basic shops selling essentials. Duty free shops are not a part of this airport. Keeping in mind the comfort of passengers, the airport has basic necessities pharmacy counters, cyber cafe, money exchange counters, shoe shiner machines, etc. There are food counters as well to take care of your hunger pangs.
Best Time To Visit Patna
One of the prime metropolitan cities of Bihar, Patna is a wonderful place to visit. Places like Kumrahar, Golghar, Patna Museum, Agam Kuan, Jalan Museum, Sanjay Gandhi Botanical Garden, Sri Krishna Science Centre, and Khuda Baksh National Library are some of the most visited tourist destinations in Patna. October, November, December, January, February and March are the best time to visit Patna. As summers hit the city the temperature rises between 28°C to 41°C. Winter months in Patna are joyful as the temperature is 12°C to 32°C. July, August, and September are the months when the city is drenched in rain.
Colombo Airport Details
Address not available
Patna Airport Details
Name : Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,J.P.N.I. Airport,Patna-800014 (Bihar)
Phone : 91-612-2220683
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org