Colombo to Pune FlightsBook Colombo to Pune flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹10149. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Colombo and Pune. On flights from CMB - PNQ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Colombo Pune Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Colombo to Pune, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Colombo to Pune, the aerial distance covered is 1442 km. There are a total number of 6 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Colombo to Pune flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Colombo to Pune everyday?There are 6 flights that fly from Colombo to Pune everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- What would be the lowest airfare to fly from Colombo to Pune in the next 30 days?₹10149 would be the lowest airfare to fly from Colombo to Pune in the next 30 days. Book from 6 flights available on this route. Avail this airfare by booking online in advance.
- What are number of flights that fly from Colombo to Pune weekly?There are 6 flights that fly from Colombo to Pune weekly. Reach Pune easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights. The lowest airfare on this route is ₹10149.
- What is cheapest fare to Pune from Colombo today?The cheapest fare from Colombo to Pune is ₹10149. So, don’t wait anymore and book tickets for Pune right now to get the best offer. Happy travels!
- Searching for flights from Colombo to Pune, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Colombo to Pune flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Colombo to Pune flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Colombo to Pune flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Pune.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Colombo to Pune flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Colombo to Pune flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Colombo?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Colombo or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Colombo to Pune flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Colombo to Pune flight can be changed as per the requirement
Cheapest Colombo to Pune Flight Fares
|Colombo - Pune Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Colombo to Pune Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Colombo Airport
Beautiful beaches, lush greenery, timeless ruins, scenic train rides, friendly locals and historic sites make Sri Lanka simply irresistible. Tourists planning to visit Sir Lanka can get their air tickets for Bandaranaike International Airport, which is the only international airport located in the country. Many prominent airlines including IndiGo, Air India, Jet Airways, SriLankan Airlines and many more. On arrival at the airport, tourists can book taxis or take buses as per their convenience. The minibus number 178 leaves the airport and goes to Colombo through bypass routes.
Facilities at Colombo Airport
Bandaranaike International Airport is among the most important airports of the country of Sri Lanka. The airport offers a number of premium facilities to its passengers. From fully equipped business centres to the state-of-the-art spa, you will find everything within the premises of this airport. From shopping at the duty free shops to relishing sumptuous delicacies at the in-house restaurants, there is a lot to indulge in at this airport. Wi-Fi, children’s care rooms, massage centres, business lounges, lost and found, strollers and wheelchair assistance are some other facilities available at this airport.
Best Time to Visit Colombo
From palm-fringed beaches in Negombo to serene mountains in Dambulla, from ancient ruins in Anuradhapura to skyscrapers in Colombo, Sri Lanka is a truly a travellers paradise. Trekking, nature walks, hot air balloons, heritage walks, scuba diving and parasailing are some of the common activities travellers can indulge in when here. Colombo, home to the international airport, serves as the gateway to enter Sri Lanka. The city receives a huge influx of tourists during the winter season that starts in the month of November and ends in February. It is certainly the best time to visit Colombo.
How to Travel to & from Pune Airport
Lohegaon Airport is one of the finest airports in India. There are several ways to reach Pune airport like the local cab, PMPML bus, a cab or an auto rickshaw. One can also download famous apps like Ola, Meru or Uber for booking a cab to reach Lohegaon Airport. Before hiring an auto for the airport, one can even use the taxi fare calculator to get an estimation of the fare. Also, if you opt for a PMPML bus then you can book a ticket both online and offline. So, once in Pune, you can choose your transportation according to your suitability.
Facilities at Pune Airport
Pune Airport is known to offer some great facilities to its passengers. Like the airport has adequate features for differently-abled persons. One can also exchange foreign currency at the foreign exchange counter. If one is hungry then there are adequate options to gorge in to. For example, you get varieties of juices, drinks, and snacks at Pune Airport. Also, not to forget, this airport provides luggage wrapping service to the travellers carrying bags having breakable things. And Pune Airport even has city bus service (PMPML) to carry passengers to and for the airport.
Best Time to Visit Pune
Boasting of some of the best institutes in India, Pune has it all. From management schools to medical colleges, it is rightly known as the ‘Oxford of the East’. It has been given another name that reads, ‘Detroit of India’ because of its large number of auto manufacturers. This beautiful city is the eighth largest city of India along with being one of the largest IT hubs. The city receives a semi-arid climate and has three major seasons namely, Winters, Summers and Monsoon. During the winter months, i.e., from October to February, the place is cool, pleasant and perfect for a vacation, making it the Best Time to Visit Pune.
Colombo to Pune Flight Fare Calendar
Colombo Airport Details
Name : Bandaranaike International Airport
Address : Canada Friendship Rd, Katunayake 11450, Sri Lanka
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Pune Airport Details
Name : Pune Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Civil Enclave,Pune Airport, Lohegaon,Pune-411032 (Maharashtra)
Phone : 91-20-26683232
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org