Colombo to Singapore FlightsBook Colombo to Singapore flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 22 flights of different airlines fly between Colombo and Singapore. On flights from CMB - SIN, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Colombo Singapore Flights - FAQs
- When is the first flight from Colombo to Singapore?The first flight from Colombo to Singapore departs at 01:10 and arrives Singapore at 07:40.
- When is the last flight from Colombo to Singapore?The last flight from Colombo’s departs at 14:10 and arrives Singapore at 20:40.
- What will be the aerial distance between Colombo and Singapore in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Colombo to Singapore is 2734 km in a direct flight. Approximately 22 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Colombo and Singapore?The cabin baggage limit on Colombo to Singapore flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For a Colombo to Singapore flight, which airline would provide lowest airfares if booked one month in advance? Please suggest the airlines with best prices.12 airlines offers the lowest fare for a Colombo to Singapore flight, if booked one month in advance. The fare range may vary from Colombo to Singapore. Planning ahead of time will for a flight journey is always beneficial and can save a lot of bucks.
- For travelling from Colombo to Singapore, how many flights fly on this route everyday?22 flights fly on Colombo to Singapore route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Colombo to Singapore, how many weekly flights fly on this route?22 weekly flights fly on Colombo to Singapore route. The prices of these flights vary from Colombo to Singapore. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Colombo to Singapore?Book tickets from Colombo to Singapore via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Colombo to Singapore flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Colombo to Singapore flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Colombo to Singapore flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Colombo to Singapore flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Colombo?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Colombo is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Colombo to Singapore flight?To change the travelling date for Colombo to Singapore flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How To Travel To Colombo
Sri Lanka in no time has created a niche in the global tourism map. Thousands of tourists visit this kingdom to witness the scenic beauty this country boasts off. Bandaranaike International Airport serves as the gateway to reach Sri Lanka from different parts of the world. To commute from the airport to the main city, taxis, minibuses and express buses are easily available. Airport and Aviation Services supervise the Airport Taxi Service, which operates from the Arrival Lobby and has a fleet of around 600 vehicles. Express buses are also a suggested way to reach the city centre.
Facilities At Colombo Airport
Bandaranaike International Airport is the only international airport serving the country of Sri Lanka. The airport is equipped with many high-end facilities to ensure commuters a comfortable travel experience. Before boarding that long flight, passengers can rejuvenate at the state-of-the-art spa available at the airport. Some other common facilities include Baby Strollers, Wi-Fi, Children’s Care Rooms, medical care centre, massage centres, charging points, prayer rooms, wheelchair assistance, and ATMs. Tourists coming from different parts of the world can visit the currency exchange centre to get the local currency.
Best Time To Visit Colombo
Located Southeast of India, Sri Lanka is a beautiful gem in the Indian Ocean. Beyond the beautiful beaches, lush greenery, ancient ruins and rich wildlife, the country has many stories to uncover. It is also famous for having the highest literacy rate in southeast Asia. Colombo is the commercial capital and the largest city of Sri Lanka. Weather is Colombo remains pleasant throughout the year. The city receives heavy rainfall during the months of May to August. September and October are the two months when Colombo receives moderate rainfall. The best time to visit Colombo is during the winter season that starts from November and ends in February.
How To Travel To Singapore Airport
Singapore Airport, also called Changi International Airport, is easily accessible from different parts of the city. You can either hire a taxi (which runs on a meter), opt for the super-speed MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) train, or travel by the Airport Shuttle (a multi-seater van). Taking the train or the Airport Shuttle will be cheaper than taking a taxi. You can choose either on the basis of your budget. If you are opting for the MRT train, then you can board the eastbound train at Tanah Merah station. Taxis are readily available at any time of the day or night from every part of the city. Whether you choose to travel by train, taxi or the Airport Shuttle, make a note to buy the EZ-Link card, as it discounts all your rides to and from anywhere in the city.
Facilities At Singapore Airport
Serving the city with international flights to and from all over the world, Changi International Airport in Singapore provides several services and facilities to its travellers. ATMs, Currency Exchange, free Wi-Fi, Prepaid taxi counters and Car Rentals can be found in the Arrivals Zone of all the terminals. Duty-free shopping stores are available for departing and arriving passengers. You can also enjoy delicious dishes at the many Coffee shops and multi-cuisine restaurants before departing or after arriving at both the terminals. 24*7 medical attention at Raffles Medical Group, assistance for disabled/elderly passengers, and wheelchairs are available for use. You’ll never get bored at the airport as it houses a variety of entertainment options, such as free Movie Theatres (24*7), gaming decks, gardens and children’s playgrounds.
Best Time To Visit Singapore
Singapore tops the list of the favourite holiday destinations in Asia. Beyond a picture-perfect skyline and a bustling city centre, there is a lot to explore in this mesmerising island country. The best time to visit Singapore is between the months of December and April. During this time of the year, the weather remains pleasant and most suitable for sightseeing. The temperature during these months hover between 24 degree Celsius and 30 degree Celsius. July marks the beginning of festive season in the country. Great Singapore Sale and the Singapore Food Festival are big events that take place in this month.
Colombo Airport Details
Address not available
Singapore Airport Details
Address not available