Colombo to Srinagar FlightsBook Colombo to Srinagar flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Colombo and Srinagar. On flights from CMB - SXR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Colombo Srinagar Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Colombo to Srinagar, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Colombo to Srinagar, the aerial distance covered is 3063 km. There are a total number of 6 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Colombo to Srinagar flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Colombo to Srinagar everyday?There are 6 flights that fly from Colombo to Srinagar everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Colombo to Srinagar, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Colombo to Srinagar flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Colombo to Srinagar flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Colombo to Srinagar flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Srinagar.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Colombo to Srinagar flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Colombo to Srinagar flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Colombo?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Colombo or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Colombo to Srinagar flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Colombo to Srinagar flight can be changed as per the requirement
How to Travel to & from Colombo Airport
An island country lying the Indian Ocean, Sri Lanka is booming in terms of tourism. From scenic beaches to serene mountains, the country has it all. To cater to the growing number of tourists, the country’s only international airport Bandaranaike International airport encompasses all modern day facilities. Reaching the airport from the main city is easy as it is strategically located at a distance of just 35 km from the Colombo city. On arrival at the airport, commuters can take prepaid or postpaid taxis for the commute. Also, minibuses and express buses are available at the arrival terminal of the airport. Express buses depart every 30 minutes and the last one departs at 8:30 pm.
Facilities at Colombo Airport
Bandaranaike International Airport is the only international airport in the country of Sri Lanka. A large number of international flights fly from this airport on a daily basis. With a number of high-end facilities, this airport enables its commuters to enjoy a hassle-free travel. Some of the important services provided at this airport are Wi-Fi, Baby Strollers, medical care centre, Children’s Care Rooms, travel desk, wheelchair assistance and currency exchange. A number of ATMs are also available at the airport to provide easy money access to all the commuters. For some guilt free shopping, there are a number of duty free shops available inside the airport.
Best Time to Visit Colombo
From sandy beaches in Galle to serene mountains in Dambulla, from ancient ruins in Anuradhapura to skyscrapers in Colombo, Sri Lanka is a travellers paradise. Nature walks, trekking, hot air balloons, scuba diving, heritage walks and parasailing are some of the perks of visiting this place. Adam’s peak is the most sacred mountain in the country and is a must-visit. The best time to visit Colombo is between the months of November and February. This is the time when temperature remains low and rainfall doesn’t affect the region. March and April are the months when Colombo witnesses hot temperatures and high humidity levels.
How to Travel to & from Srinagar Airport
The most economical way to reach Srinagar International Airport is to travel by JKSRTC, (Jammu & Kashmir Government’s official bus service). You can board a bus from TRC (Tourist Reception Centre) in the city centre to get to the airport. The other and more faster ways to reach the airport are by either opting for a taxi or an auto rickshaw. Opting for private or tourist taxis can be a little expensive but there are no other options in Srinagar cab-wise. Ola and Uber do not provide services in this area as of 2018.
Facilities at Srinagar Airport
Srinagar International Airport has services such as ATM’s, Medical Support, Currency Exchange, Car Rentals and more. It provides free Wi-Fi for the first half hour and then at a minimum charge. There are a number of eating joints, bookstores and gift shops within the airport complex, but no duty-free shop is available. If you do not like the airplane food, you can fill up on appetizing food before boarding or after landing. Free trolley services are provided to every passenger. Also, free wheelchair services are provided to the elderlies and the disabled.
Best Time to Visit Srinagar
The capital city of the state of Jammu & Kashmir, Srinagar is a top tourist destination that is beautiful in every season. The Best Time to Visit Srinagar and enjoy a holiday in this city is between April and October, when the weather is at its most pleasant. You can schedule your visit to coincide with the dazzling Tulip Festival held in April. If you want to experience snowfall, visit between the winter months of November and March, when the temperatures dip below the freezing point. Srinagar witnesses the vibrant season of autumn in October, which is quite uncommon for India.
Colombo Airport Details
Name : Bandaranaike International Airport
Address : Canada Friendship Rd, Katunayake 11450, Sri Lanka
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Srinagar Airport Details
Name : Sheikh Ul Alam Airport
Address : Aerodrome Rd, Srinagar, JK 190007
Phone : 91-194-2303000, 2303311,91-194-2303008
Email : email@example.com