Colombo to Vishakhapatnam FlightsBook Colombo to Vishakhapatnam flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Colombo and Vishakhapatnam. On flights from CMB - VTZ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Colombo Vishakhapatnam Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Colombo and Vishakhapatnam in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Colombo to Vishakhapatnam is 1250 km in a direct flight. Approximately 6 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Colombo and Vishakhapatnam?The cabin baggage limit on Colombo to Vishakhapatnam flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Colombo to Vishakhapatnam, how many flights fly on this route everyday?6 flights fly on Colombo to Vishakhapatnam route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Colombo to Vishakhapatnam, how many weekly flights fly on this route?6 weekly flights fly on Colombo to Vishakhapatnam route. The prices of these flights vary from Colombo to Vishakhapatnam. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Colombo to Vishakhapatnam?Book tickets from Colombo to Vishakhapatnam via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Colombo to Vishakhapatnam flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Colombo to Vishakhapatnam flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Colombo to Vishakhapatnam flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Colombo to Vishakhapatnam flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Colombo?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Colombo is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Colombo to Vishakhapatnam flight?To change the travelling date for Colombo to Vishakhapatnam flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How to Travel to & from Colombo Airport
Sri Lanka in no time has created a niche in the global tourism map. Thousands of tourists visit this kingdom to witness the scenic beauty this country boasts off. Bandaranaike International Airport serves as the gateway to reach Sri Lanka from different parts of the world. To commute from the airport to the main city, taxis, minibuses and express buses are easily available. Airport and Aviation Services supervise the Airport Taxi Service, which operates from the Arrival Lobby and has a fleet of around 600 vehicles. Express buses are also a suggested way to reach the city centre.
Facilities at Colombo Airport
Bandaranaike International Airport is the only international airport in the country of Sri Lanka. A large number of international flights fly from this airport on a daily basis. With a number of high-end facilities, this airport enables its commuters to enjoy a hassle-free travel. Some of the important services provided at this airport are Wi-Fi, Baby Strollers, medical care centre, Children’s Care Rooms, travel desk, wheelchair assistance and currency exchange. A number of ATMs are also available at the airport to provide easy money access to all the commuters. For some guilt free shopping, there are a number of duty free shops available inside the airport.
Best Time to Visit Colombo
Located Southeast of India, Sri Lanka is a beautiful gem in the Indian Ocean. Beyond the beautiful beaches, lush greenery, ancient ruins and rich wildlife, the country has many stories to uncover. It is also famous for having the highest literacy rate in southeast Asia. Colombo is the commercial capital and the largest city of Sri Lanka. Weather is Colombo remains pleasant throughout the year. The city receives heavy rainfall during the months of May to August. September and October are the two months when Colombo receives moderate rainfall. The best time to visit Colombo is during the winter season that starts from November and ends in February.
How To Travel To Visakhapatnam Airport
There are many ways to reach Visakhapatnam International Airport like taking the APSRTC bus 10A, (Andhra Pradesh Government’s official bus service) which operates from Dwaraka Nagar Bus Station (RTC Complex) and runs via NAD, Gurudwara and R K Beach. Bus timings are between 5:00 am and 11:00 pm; and the options available are City Ordinary, Metro Express, and Metro Luxury A/C. You can also opt for a private taxi or an auto rickshaw. You can also opt for an Ola or Uber cab for more convenience. The good thing about tourist or privately owned taxi is that they are more time saving than the bus. They are also available at every hour, from day to night.
Facilities At Visakhapatnam Airport
Visakhapatnam International Airport, has services such as ATMs, Medical Support, Currency Exchange, Prepaid Taxi Stalls, Car Rentals and more. There are a number of eating joints, bookstores and gift shops within the airport complex. If you do not like the airplane food, you can fill up on appetizing food before boarding or after landing. Free trolley services are provided to every passenger. Also, free wheelchair services are provided to the elderlies and the disabled. Duty-free retail stores are dotted across the international deck of the airport (both departure and arrival decks) from where you can buy imported apparel, accessories, gadgets etc. at very reasonable rates.
Best Time To Visit Visakhapatnam
With an astonishing blend of industries and picturesque beauty, the city of Visakhapatnam is truly an authentic haven for people who love to have fun and also seek adventure. Its beauty stretches across its lakes, beautiful beaches, hilly caves and much more. The city has a lot to give away in terms of its landscape. The city sees three seasons in a year: Monsoon, Winter and Summer. The best time to visit Visakhapatnam out of these seasons would be the winter season. This season starts in October and ends in March. These months witness a temperature ranging from 15°C - 30°C. You will be offered pleasant weather during this time with a relief from the heat. Visit this city and enjoy your time sightseeing.
Colombo Airport Details
Name : Bandaranaike International Airport
Address : Canada Friendship Rd, Katunayake 11450, Sri Lanka
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Vishakhapatnam Airport Details
Name : Vishakhapatnam Airport
Address : Near by NAD, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530009
Phone : 089128 51109
Email : NA