Dhaka to Agartala FlightsBook Dhaka to Agartala flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 7 flights of different airlines fly between Dhaka and Agartala. On flights from DAC - IXA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Dhaka Agartala Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Dhaka and Agartala in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Dhaka to Agartala is 89 km. Approximately 7 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Dhaka-Agartala flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Dhaka-Agartala route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Dhaka to Agartala route each day?7 flights fly on Dhaka to Agartala route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Dhaka to Agartala?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Dhaka to Agartala with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Dhaka to Agartala flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Dhaka to Agartala flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Dhaka to Agartala?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Dhaka to Agartala flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Dhaka? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Dhaka, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Dhaka to Agartala flight. Please help!It is possible to change Dhaka to Agartala travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How to Travel to & from Dhaka Airport
To board a flight on time, it is crucial to select the right mode of transportation. Luckily Dhaka offers excellent transport services for all the travellers out there. So, among the tourists visiting Dhaka, the most popular choice of transport is travelling by taxi. Remember that you should only opt for taxis that are yellow, black or white in colour. Also, do bargain before boarding one. A train is also a great option for travelling to the airport. As Biman Bondor Railway Station or Airport Railway Station is located opposite the Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. The next cheap transportation option to reach airport is auto rickshaw. Even opting for a bus from Gulistan Bus Station to reach the airport is a good alternative.
Facilities at Dhaka Airport
Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport has 3 terminals. T1 and T2 are dedicated for the international passengers, while T3 is for domestic passengers. The ground floor serves as the arrival deck while the upper floor serves as the departures hall. Duty-free shopping, assistance to old and physically challenged passengers, baggage services, restaurants, prayer room, currency exchange counter, food & beverage counters, customs counter and customs halls are available at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. Also, good news for economy travellers as one can buy a pass to relax at the 2 airport lounges which have showers as well.
How to Travel to & from Agartala Airport
C.A Agartala Airport is a domestic airport with a single terminal. It is located at a distance of 11 km from the city center. It is the 31st busiest airport in India and the second busiest in the Northeast. Opt for a private bus which runs from the city of Agartala to reach the airport. You can also opt for a private taxi or an auto rickshaw. Ola and Uber cab services have not yet started in Agartala. The good thing about tourist or privately owned taxi is that they are more time saving than the bus. They are also available at every hour, from day to night.
Facilities at Agartala Airport
Serving the city with domestic flights, C.A. Agartala Airport provides several services and facilities required for the convenient journey of its travellers. ATMs are available at the terminal. Prepaid taxi counters can be found in the Arrivals Zone of the terminal. It offers luggage trolleys to carry baggage without any difficulty. Baggage wrapping machine is also available at the airport. You can enjoy delicious dishes at the many various shopping stalls, snack-bars, tea center and restaurants. 24*7 medical attention, assistance for disabled/elderly passengers, and wheelchairs are available for use. At the airport, you can find TR Book Stall and handloom handicraft stalls, if you want to indulge in some shopping.
Dhaka Airport Details
Name : Shahjalal International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Sector 1, Kurmitola, Dhaka 1229, Bangladesh
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Agartala Airport Details
Name : Agartala Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,CA Agartala - 799009 (Tripura)
Phone : 91-381-2342224, 91-381-2342085
Email : email@example.com