Dhaka to Bhatinda FlightsBook Dhaka to Bhatinda flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 7 flights of different airlines fly between Dhaka and Bhatinda. On flights from DAC - BUP, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Dhaka Bhatinda Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Dhaka to Bhatinda, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Dhaka to Bhatinda, the aerial distance covered is 1690 km. There are a total number of 7 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Dhaka to Bhatinda flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Dhaka to Bhatinda everyday?There are 7 flights that fly from Dhaka to Bhatinda everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Dhaka to Bhatinda, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Dhaka to Bhatinda flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Dhaka to Bhatinda flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Dhaka to Bhatinda flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Bhatinda.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Dhaka to Bhatinda flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Dhaka to Bhatinda flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Dhaka?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Dhaka or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Dhaka to Bhatinda flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Dhaka to Bhatinda flight can be changed as per the requirement
How To Travel To Dhaka Airport
Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport is an airport that serves Dhaka, Bangladesh and is the largest airport in the country. It is located about 5.7 km from the main city and was also known as Zia International Airport and Dacca International Airport. For a comfortable trip to Dhaka airport, board a taxi. The taxis are coloured in black, yellow and white. Do remember to bargain with the taxi driver to get the best rates. The next option is to train. Known as Biman Bondor Railway Station or Airport Railway Station, one can easily travel by train as the railway station is opposite to the Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. Also, to save some money while going to the airport, hire an auto rickshaw. Even boarding a bus from Gulistan Bus Station to the airport is a great choice.
Facilities At Dhaka Airport
There are 3 amazing terminals at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport dedicated to both international and domestic passengers. Dhaka Airport’s ground floor is for arrivals while the departures hall is on the upper hall. Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport has services that are too good to be true. For example Baggage services, great assistance to old and physically challenged passengers, cosy prayer room, customs counter, many currency exchange counters, and customs halls. Also, several duty-free shops, great restaurants, and, many food & beverage counters are available at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. Mind blowing information for economy travellers! Want to shower at the airport? Buy a pass at the 2 airport lounges available at the airport.
How To Travel To Bhatinda Airport
The three best ways to reach Bhatinda Domestic Airport (IATA: BUP) from the city are by taxis, buses, and by auto rickshaws. Depending upon your budget, you can choose the desired transportation. The bus is the cheapest mode of transportation; you can board the PRTC (Punjab Road Transport Corporation) operated direct shuttle service to the airport. Tourist or private taxi is one of the easiest and fastest ways to commute to the airport. Taxis are costlier than buses. They are, however, available at all times, day or night, from everywhere in the city. You can also hire an auto rickshaw for your commute to the airport
How To Travel To Bhatinda Airport
Bhatinda Airport (BUP) is easily accessible from different parts of the city. You can either hire a cab, opt for a state-owned direct shuttle bus, or travel by an auto rickshaw. Taking the bus will be cheaper than taking a cab or an auto rickshaw to cover a distance of 20 km between the city centre and the airport. You can choose either on the basis of your budget. If you are opting for the bus, then you can board from its pre-designated stops to the airport. Auto rickshaws and taxis (both tourist and private) are readily available at any time of the day or night from every part of the city. App-based cab service providers like Ola/Uber are not yet operational in Bhatinda.
Best Time To Visit Bhatinda
The culturally rich city of Bhatinda never fails to impress tourists with its old world charm. From getting an insight into the heritage of the city to satiating your taste buds, there is a lot to indulge in at this mesmerising city. Visit the Qila Mubarak, which is a historic monument and was constructed during the Kushana Kingdom. Winter months are considered to be the Best Time To Visit Bhatinda. The temperature during this time of the year doesn’t go beyond 24 degree Celsius. Also, it is the time of the year when Basant Panchami is celebrated, which is among the most important festivals.
Dhaka Airport Details
Address not available
Bhatinda Airport Details
Address not available