Dhaka to Bikaner FlightsBook Dhaka to Bikaner flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 9 flights of different airlines fly between Dhaka and Bikaner. On flights from DAC - BKB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Dhaka Bikaner Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Dhaka to Bikaner, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Dhaka to Bikaner, the aerial distance covered is 1773 km. There are a total number of 9 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Dhaka to Bikaner flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Dhaka to Bikaner everyday?There are 9 flights that fly from Dhaka to Bikaner everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Dhaka to Bikaner, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Dhaka to Bikaner flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Dhaka to Bikaner flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Dhaka to Bikaner flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Bikaner.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Dhaka to Bikaner flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Dhaka to Bikaner flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Dhaka?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Dhaka or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Dhaka to Bikaner flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Dhaka to Bikaner flight can be changed as per the requirement
How To Travel To Dhaka Airport
Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport is one of the finest and largest airports in Bangladesh. There are awesome ways to reach Dhaka Airport like hiring a black, white or yellow coloured taxi. Taxis are a great way to travel to the airport but do bargain with the drivers for getting the best deal. Also, Biman Bondor Railway Station or Airport Railway Station is near to Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. So, one can easily opt for a train to reach the Dhaka airport. The next way to reach the airport in Dhaka is auto rickshaw or you can even board a bus from Gulistan Bus Station.
Facilities At Dhaka Airport
There are 3 mindblowing terminals at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport which are for the international as well as domestic passengers. Dhaka Airport’s arrival takes place on the ground floor and departures on the upper hall. Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport has many great services like excellent baggage services, exceptional assistance to old and physically challenged passengers, good prayer room, customs counter, several currency exchange counters, and customs halls. Also, many wonderful duty-free shops, awesome restaurants, and, many food & beverage counters are available at the Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. Here is a good piece of information for the economy travellers! If you want to shower at the airport, simply buy a pass to access the lounges available at the airport.
Best Time To Visit Bikaner
Founded during the late 15th century, Bikaner is a major tourist attraction situated in the north-western part of India. But unlike Jaipur and Jodhpur, the city experiences a lot less footfall per year because of extreme temperatures in the summer. The temperatures can soar up to 46 degree Celsius in the summers while it can drop below 0 during winters. The Best Time To Visit Bikaner and experience its beauty would be during the months of October up to March when the temperatures are pleasant and travel through the region can be comfortable. The region experiences very light rainfall.
Dhaka Airport Details
Address not available
Bikaner Airport Details
Address not available