Dhaka to Dubai FlightsBook Dhaka to Dubai flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Dhaka and Dubai. On flights from DAC - DXB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Dhaka Dubai Flights - FAQs
- At what time does the first Dhaka to Dubai flight leave from Dhaka airport?The first flight from Dhaka departs at 01:40 from Dhaka Airport and reaches Dubai Airport at 04:30.
- At what time does the last Dhaka to Dubai flight depart from Dhaka airport?The last Dhaka to Dubai flight departs at 19:40 from Dhaka Airport and reaches Dubai Airport at 22:30.
- On a direct flight from Dhaka to Dubai, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Dhaka to Dubai, the aerial distance covered is 3548 km. There are a total number of 5 flights that fly on this route.
- What is the journey time and the average flight fare for a Dhaka to Dubai flight?The journey time for a Dhaka to Dubai flight on a direct flight is 04 Hours & 50 Minutes. The airfare of the trip varies betwen Dhaka and Dubai.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Dhaka to Dubai flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Dhaka to Dubai everyday?There are 5 flights that fly from Dhaka to Dubai everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Dhaka to Dubai, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Dhaka to Dubai flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Dhaka to Dubai flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Dhaka to Dubai flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Dubai.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Dhaka to Dubai flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Dhaka to Dubai flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Dhaka?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Dhaka or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Dhaka to Dubai flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Dhaka to Dubai flight can be changed as per the requirement
How to Travel to & from Dhaka Airport
Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport is an airport that serves Dhaka, Bangladesh and is the largest airport in the country. It is located about 5.7 km from the main city and was also known as Zia International Airport and Dacca International Airport. For a comfortable trip to Dhaka airport, board a taxi. The taxis are coloured in black, yellow and white. Do remember to bargain with the taxi driver to get the best rates. The next option is to train. Known as Biman Bondor Railway Station or Airport Railway Station, one can easily travel by train as the railway station is opposite to the Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. Also, to save some money while going to the airport, hire an auto rickshaw. Even boarding a bus from Gulistan Bus Station to the airport is a great choice.
Facilities at Dhaka Airport
There are 3 mindblowing terminals at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport which are for the international as well as domestic passengers. Dhaka Airport’s arrival takes place on the ground floor and departures on the upper hall. Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport has many great services like excellent baggage services, exceptional assistance to old and physically challenged passengers, good prayer room, customs counter, several currency exchange counters, and customs halls. Also, many wonderful duty-free shops, awesome restaurants, and, many food & beverage counters are available at the Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. Here is a good piece of information for the economy travellers! If you want to shower at the airport, simply buy a pass to access the lounges available at the airport.
How to Travel to & from Dubai Airport
Dubai International Airport is an airport that serves Dubai, United Arab Emirates and is the world's second busiest airport. So, to reach the airport on time hire a taxi (efficient, metered and reasonably-priced). The drivers are very trained as well. Call at +971 (0) 4 208 0808 if you want to book a taxi. Also you can board a metro which usually starts at 5:50 in the morning (5:30 AM on thursday) and stops at midnight (1 AM on Thursday/Friday). But avoid Friday mornings, as the services starts at 1 PM. One can even travel by a bus. A bus having the no.F55 runs every 50-60 minutes between the Dubai airport and the Ibn Battuta Metro Station ( but only during the metro operational hours). While a Bus having a no.N55 travels only between the airport and the Al Ghubaiba Bus Station (but only when the metro is not in operation).
Facilities at Dubai Airport
DDF - Fragrances & Cosmetics, DDF - Fashion, DDF - Jewellery, DDF - Liquor & Tobacco, DDF - Souvenirs, DigiPhoto, Le Clos, and Wi4Go are some of the centres at the Dubai Airport that one can shop from. Also, Bin Sina, Boots, and DDF - Pharmacy offer medicines and emergency supplies at Dubai Airport. Dubai Airport also offer ample services like Al Majlis(next to Terminal 3), G-Force Health Club, Zen Garden, spa facilities and executive lounges for the passengers to relax. A 5 Star hotel is also an awesome way to relax at the airport. One can even use services like car rental, currency exchange, business centre, children’s play area, baby care rooms, baggage storage (T1 and T3), prayer rooms, and smoking lounges at Dubai Airport.
Best Time to Visit Dubai
A city of mesmerizing beauty, Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, is a tourist-favourite destination. November to March are the most pleasant months in the city and therefore, the best time to visit Dubai. Summer is a scorchingly hot and humid season, and therefore, the months between April and October are not the ideal to visit the city. The airfares are, however, low and there are other off-season offers available, so you may want to go. All in all, winter is, without a doubt, the most ideal seasons to explore and discover hidden gems. It is best, however, to plan a trip during January - February, when the Dubai Shopping Festival is held.
Dhaka Airport Details
Name : Shahjalal International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Sector 1, Kurmitola, Dhaka 1229, Bangladesh
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Dubai Airport Details
Name : Dubai International Airport
Address : Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Phone : NA
Email : NA