Dhaka to Patna FlightsBook Dhaka to Patna flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 9 flights of different airlines fly between Dhaka and Patna. On flights from DAC - PAT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Dhaka Patna Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Dhaka to Patna, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Dhaka to Patna, the aerial distance covered is 573 km. There are a total number of 9 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Dhaka to Patna flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Dhaka to Patna everyday?There are 9 flights that fly from Dhaka to Patna everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Dhaka to Patna, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Dhaka to Patna flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Dhaka to Patna flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Dhaka to Patna flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Patna.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Dhaka to Patna flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Dhaka to Patna flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Dhaka?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Dhaka or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Dhaka to Patna flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Dhaka to Patna flight can be changed as per the requirement
How to Travel to & from Dhaka Airport
Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport is one of the finest and largest airports in Bangladesh. There are awesome ways to reach Dhaka Airport like hiring a black, white or yellow coloured taxi. Taxis are a great way to travel to the airport but do bargain with the drivers for getting the best deal. Also, Biman Bondor Railway Station or Airport Railway Station is near to Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. So, one can easily opt for a train to reach the Dhaka airport. The next way to reach the airport in Dhaka is auto rickshaw or you can even board a bus from Gulistan Bus Station.
Facilities at Dhaka Airport
Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport has three gorgeous terminals which are for domestic and international passengers. For arrivals, one should go visit the ground floor and if looking for departures then visit the upper hall. Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport is home to excellent services which are baggage services, assistance to physically and old challenged passengers, good prayer room, many currency exchange counters, reliable customs counter, and customs halls. Also, don’t forget there are several duty-free shops for shopping, great restaurants to eat, and, many food & beverage counters. Here is a piece of information for those travelling in the economy class! Dhaka airport offers passes to access the lounges. Simply buy one to relax at the airport.
How to Travel to & from Patna Airport
Generally known as the Jay Prakash Narayan Airport, the Patna Airport is a major airport for the state of Bihar. In fact, it is the 22nd busiest airport in India. While travelling between the two main points i.e., Patna City Chowk and Patna Airport, the distance covered is 21 kms. To cover this stretch, it takes around 25 minutes if travelling by a car. The closest bus station to the airport is located 7 km away at Mithapur. From here board a state bus for commuting to and from the airport. Similarly, the nearest railway station is located 5 km from the airport. This is quite a convenient options as it connects major railheads. Other than these options, you can opt for pre-paid taxi to pre-paid auto services.
Facilities at Patna Airport
Patna Airport is a well-designed airport that equips passengers with great facilities and services. You can find luggage trolleys for easy transition. There is also a lost and found counter, in case of any lost or misplaced luggage. For shopping, there are no duty free shops. But you can search through a variety of other shops selling essentials. For refreshments, there are various snack bars. The airport also has pharmacy counters, cyber cafe, money exchange counters, shoe shiner machines, etc.
Best Time to Visit Patna
Patna is one of the most beautiful and visited destinations in Bihar. Kumrahar, Golghar, Patna Museum, Agam Kuan, Jalan Museum, Sanjay Gandhi Botanical Garden, Sri Krishna Science Centre, and Khuda Baksh National Library are some of the best places to visit in Patna. Also, the best time to visit Patna starts from October, November, December, January, February and ends in March. Summers in this amazing city is really hot and the temperature is somewhere 28°C to 41°C. It drops down to 12°C to 32°C during the chilly winter season. The city experiences good rainfall between the months of July to September.
Dhaka Airport Details
Name : Shahjalal International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Sector 1, Kurmitola, Dhaka 1229, Bangladesh
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Patna Airport Details
Name : Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,J.P.N.I. Airport,Patna-800014 (Bihar)
Phone : 91-612-2220683
Email : email@example.com