Dhaka to Pune FlightsBook Dhaka to Pune flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 11 flights of different airlines fly between Dhaka and Pune. On flights from DAC - PNQ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Dhaka Pune Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Dhaka and Pune in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Dhaka to Pune is 1810 km in a direct flight. Approximately 11 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Dhaka and Pune?The cabin baggage limit on Dhaka to Pune flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Dhaka to Pune, how many flights fly on this route everyday?11 flights fly on Dhaka to Pune route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Dhaka to Pune, how many weekly flights fly on this route?11 weekly flights fly on Dhaka to Pune route. The prices of these flights vary from Dhaka to Pune. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Dhaka to Pune?Book tickets from Dhaka to Pune via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Dhaka to Pune flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Dhaka to Pune flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Dhaka to Pune flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Dhaka to Pune flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Dhaka?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Dhaka is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Dhaka to Pune flight?To change the travelling date for Dhaka to Pune flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How to Travel to & from Dhaka Airport
Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport is an excellent airport and is also the largest in Bangladesh. There are several great ways to reach Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. For example, one can hire a metered, efficient, and reasonably-priced taxi. But don’t forget that to get the best deal you have to bargain with the driver. Also, Biman Bondor Railway Station or Airport Railway Station is right opposite Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. So, one can even opt for a train to reach the airport. The next cheap transport option in Dhaka is auto rickshaw. Boarding a bus from Dhaka’s Gulistan Bus Station to reach the international airport is a good choice as well.
Facilities at Dhaka Airport
There are 3 mindblowing terminals at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport which are for the international as well as domestic passengers. Dhaka Airport’s arrival takes place on the ground floor and departures on the upper hall. Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport has many great services like excellent baggage services, exceptional assistance to old and physically challenged passengers, good prayer room, customs counter, several currency exchange counters, and customs halls. Also, many wonderful duty-free shops, awesome restaurants, and, many food & beverage counters are available at the Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. Here is a good piece of information for the economy travellers! If you want to shower at the airport, simply buy a pass to access the lounges available at the airport.
How to Travel to & from Pune Airport
There are several ways to reach Pune airport. For example, one can hire a cab, board a PMPML bus, rent a car or can simply travel by an auto rickshaw. For a hassle-free journey to the airport don’t forget to download apps like Uber, Ola, or Meru. Also, the fastest and easiest ways to commute to the Pune airport is to hire an auto rickshaw. But before hiring an auto use the taxi fare calculator to get the estimated amount. One of the best ways to reach Pune airport is to board an AC PMPML bus. The PMPML bus service provides AC buses after every half an hour from Pune station to the airport. So, choose according to your convenience, budget, and need.
Facilities at Pune Airport
Pune Airport is home to services such as trolley facilities for those carrying extra luggage, reservation counters, child care room for tourists with babies, a smoking room for smokers, and medical aid room in case of emergencies. Also, the airport provides assistance to physically challenged people. Some other facilities are: Travellers can have drinks from the juice counter, eat at the restaurants and fast food shop, buy books and magazines, and even can wrap their luggage at the wrapping counter. If you want to exchange foreign currency notes then you can easily do here at this airport.
Best Time to Visit Pune
On of the bustling cities of Maharashtra, Pune often it is considered as the cultural capital of the state. Other than being the cultural capital, it is also the second largest city in the state after Mumbai. The city invites travellers to enjoy number of tourist destinations like pilgrimage centers and hill stations. The city witnesses a footfall of both tourists as well as corporate travellers. Just like any other region of India, this city is dominated is majorly three seasons: summers, monsoon and winters. Although the Best Time to Visit Pune would be from October to February. The weather is pleasant and perfect for sightseeing. The average temperatures range between 20 degree and 28 degree.
Dhaka Airport Details
Name : Shahjalal International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Sector 1, Kurmitola, Dhaka 1229, Bangladesh
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Pune Airport Details
Name : Pune Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Civil Enclave,Pune Airport, Lohegaon,Pune-411032 (Maharashtra)
Phone : 91-20-26683232
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org