Dhaka to Ranchi FlightsBook Dhaka to Ranchi flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Dhaka and Ranchi. On flights from DAC - IXR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Dhaka Ranchi Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Dhaka and Ranchi in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Dhaka to Ranchi is 519 km. Approximately 8 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Dhaka-Ranchi flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Dhaka-Ranchi route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Dhaka to Ranchi route each day?8 flights fly on Dhaka to Ranchi route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Dhaka to Ranchi?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Dhaka to Ranchi with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Dhaka to Ranchi flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Dhaka to Ranchi flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Dhaka to Ranchi?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Dhaka to Ranchi flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Dhaka? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Dhaka, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Dhaka to Ranchi flight. Please help!It is possible to change Dhaka to Ranchi travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How To Travel To Dhaka Airport
To board a flight on time, it is crucial to select the right mode of transportation. Luckily Dhaka offers excellent transport services for all the travellers out there. So, among the tourists visiting Dhaka, the most popular choice of transport is travelling by taxi. Remember that you should only opt for taxis that are yellow, black or white in colour. Also, do bargain before boarding one. A train is also a great option for travelling to the airport. As Biman Bondor Railway Station or Airport Railway Station is located opposite the Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. The next cheap transportation option to reach airport is auto rickshaw. Even opting for a bus from Gulistan Bus Station to reach the airport is a good alternative.
Facilities At Dhaka Airport
Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport has three terminals which are divided between passengers for both international and domestic. Looking for arrivals? Visit the ground floor and visit the upper hall if looking for departure. Home to excellent services, Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport has baggage services, provides assistance to physically and old challenged passengers, has a good prayer room, many currency exchange counters, reliable customs counter, and great custom halls. Also, the airport has several duty free shops, excellent restaurants to eat, and, many food & beverage counters. Good news for those travelling in the economy class! Dhaka airport provides passes with which one can access the lounges. Simply get one to relax at the airport.
How To Travel To Ranchi Airport
Ranchi, the capital city of Jharkhand, is flocked by hundreds of tourists all year-round. It is connected to different parts of the country through airways, railways and roadways. The domestic airport is located at a distance of about 7 km from the main city of Ranchi. One can take a postpaid or pre-paid taxi to reach any part of the city from the airport. Also, Kantatoli Bus Stand is located at a distance of 4 km from the airport. Buses for Bokaro, Jamshedpur and other cities are easily available from this bus stand. Indian Railway’s extensive network help commuters reach nearby locations reach Ranchi airport.
Facilities At Ranchi Airport
Ranchi Airport, a famous domestic airport, is located at a distance of approximately 7 km from the city centre. All the basic facilities are provided at this airport to ensure a comfortable experience to the commuters. ATMs and luggage trolley facilities are available at the terminal to let the travellers have an hassle free travel experience. A dedicated helpdesk available at the terminal to resolve any travel related query commuters have. One can spend leisure time at the shopping outlets or restaurants available at the airport.
Best Time To Visit Ranchi
The erstwhile ‘Summer Capital of Bihar’, Ranchi is now the capital of the state of Jharkhand. Except for summer, i.e the months of April and June, every other season in the city is enjoyable. The best time to visit Ranchi is between November and March, so make sure to plan your holidays during this time and enjoy every minute of your stay. Winter is chilly; ensure that you carry your warmest clothes so as to be comfortable on your outings and sightseeing sprees. Between July and September are the monsoon months, when the average temperature is 12 degree celsius.
Dhaka Airport Details
Address not available
Ranchi Airport Details
Name : Birsa Munda Airport
Address : Airport Rd, Khokambatoli, Ranchi, JH 834002
Phone : 91-651-6450327,91-651-2250435(R).
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org