Doha to Agartala FlightsBook Doha to Agartala flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Doha and Agartala. On flights from DOH - IXA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Doha Agartala Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Doha to Agartala through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Doha and Agartala is 4007 km. There are about 5 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Doha to Agartala flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Doha to Agartala flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Agartala, how many flights fly to this destination from Doha everyday?To reach Agartala, there are 5 flights that fly to this destination from Doha everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Agartala, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Doha?To reach Agartala, there are 5 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Doha. The price ranges from Doha to Agartala. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Doha to Agartala through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Doha to Agartala. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Doha to Agartala flights?The check-in baggage limit for Doha to Agartala flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Agartala airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Doha to Agartala flights?For Doha to Agartala flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Doha?If you are flying from Doha, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Doha to Agartala flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Doha to Agartala flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
How to Travel to & from Doha Airport
Entitled as the 5th best airport in the world, Hamad International Airport is situated in the capital city of Qatar, Doha. This airport offers a wide variety of transport options for transfers to the city and vice versa. The city centre and the airport are located at a distance of 4 km. The airport is served by five buses that connect to various parts of the city. Passengers need a rechargeable smart card available at the information desk to use this service. You can also take a taxi from the taxi pavilion located outside the airport to the left. In the Ground Transportation Centre, you can also find car rental agency for any car of your choice. Other than all these options, there are Chauffeur-driven limousines at the airport that can be booked for going anywhere in Qatar.
Facilities at Doha Airport
Doha airport with its well-built structure and facilities, endows flyers with an ultimate experience. The airport has two lounges (Al Maha Transit Lounge and Oryx Lounge) situated at the airside. For using this facility one needs to either have a single visit pass or lounge membership or pay-per-use system. Passengers are provided with four currency exchange counters at both the terminals. If a flyer needs to shop, he/she can pick stuff like souvenirs, jewellery, gifts, books, etc. at the various shops dotted across the airport. They can also head to duty-free shopping at the arrivals section. This airport also has an art museum for travellers to explore. Other provisions for passengers include banking services, luggage trolleys, mobile charging points, medical services, free Wi-Fi, etc.
Best Time to Visit Doha
Located on the coast of the Persian Gulf, Doha is the capital city of Qatar. Spreading its glory in the east of the country, the city was founded in the 1820s as an offshoot of Al Bidda. Globalisation and World Cities Research Network has considered Doha as the world city. The best time to visit Doha is during winters, i.e., from November to April. This time witnesses a pleasant and cozy weather which is perfect for enjoying the city. The temperature remains between 25 degree Celsius to 14 degree Celsius. The months between May and September are city’s summer months and any travel should be avoided during this time as it tends to get really hot.
How to Travel to & from Agartala Airport
C.A. Agartala Airport (IXA) is located approximately 11 km away from the centre of the city. The third busiest airport in Northeast India, the airport was established in 1942 by Maharaja Bir Bikram Kishore Manikya Bahadur. Prepaid taxi services are available for travelers. Private car services are also available to reach the airport from anywhere in the city. There is a good number of private buses that provide daily services between the city and the airport. You can also opt for auto rickshaws will take you to the airport within 20-25 minutes. There is no Uber or Ola cab service in Agartala yet.
Facilities at Agartala Airport
From ATMs to Car Rentals and Prepaid Taxis, C.A. Agartala Airport in Agartala has every facility to serve its travellers better. The airport provides baggage trolleys to all its passengers for baggage carrying. There are numerous eateries that offer Indian and International cuisines. The elderly and the disabled get complimentary wheelchair service. Medical facilities (24*7) are also provided in case of an emergency. The terminal also has plenty of duty-free shops where you can indulge in some inexpensive shopping of books, handicrafts, souvenirs and much more. Prepaid taxis can be hired from the Arrival Zone of the terminal.
Doha Airport Details
Name : Hamad International Airport
Address : P.O Box 24659. Doha, Qatar. Qatar
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Agartala Airport Details
Name : Agartala Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,CA Agartala - 799009 (Tripura)
Phone : 91-381-2342224, 91-381-2342085
Email : email@example.com