Doha to Pune FlightsBook Doha to Pune flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Doha and Pune. On flights from DOH - PNQ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Doha Pune Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Doha to Pune, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Doha to Pune, the aerial distance covered is 2418 km. There are a total number of 5 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Doha to Pune flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Doha to Pune everyday?There are 5 flights that fly from Doha to Pune everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Doha to Pune, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Doha to Pune flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Doha to Pune flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Doha to Pune flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Pune.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Doha to Pune flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Doha to Pune flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Doha?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Doha or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Doha to Pune flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Doha to Pune flight can be changed as per the requirement
How To Reach At Doha Airport
Hamad International Airport is the fifth best airport in the world. Located in the capital city of Qatar, Doha, it is a bustling portal for flyers. It is quite convenient for a person to reach from city centre to the airport. The distance one needs to cover is approximately 4 km. One can board one of the five buses that are connected to various parts of the city. The travel through these buses are only possible with a rechargeable smart card available at the airport information desk. Other than buses you can find number of taxis for this route. You can book a taxi from the taxi pavillion from outside the airport. For renting a car, you can visit the Ground Transportation Centre and pick a ride of your choice. For an ultimate experience, you can also opt for a chauffeur-driven limousines available at the airport.
Facilities at Doha Airport
Airside of Doha airport has two lounges; Al Maha Transit Lounge and Oryx Lounge. You can avail this facility through single visit passes, lounge memberships and pay-per-use. Both the terminals have currency exchange counters. You can also buy yourself something at the various shops throughout the airport. The merchandise include souvenirs, books, jewellery, gifts, etc. Duty free shopping is also available at the Arrivals section. The airport also has an art museum. There are various other facilities at this airport like luggage trolleys, medical services, free Wi-Fi, banking services and mobile charging points.
Best Time To Visit Doha
Sheltered by the gentle waters of the Arabian Gulf, Doha is the capital city of the state of Qatar. It is one of the fastest growing cities that offers a rich variety of beautiful attractions and various activities. Doha is bordered by a desert where the golden dunes fall directly into the sea. For exploring and enjoying the life here, the best time to visit Doha would be during its winter months (from November to April). This time of the year sees a pleasing and lovely weather. The highest temperature is around 25 degree Celsius and the lowest is around 14 degree Celsius. If you do not like hot weather, avoid planning a trip to Doha in the months from May to September.
How to Travel to & from Pune Airport
Pune is the business and education hub of Maharashtra. There are several places to visit in this great city. If you are looking for a way to reach the beautiful Lohegaon Airport or Pune Airport then opt for services such as taxi, auto rickshaw, bus, or rent a car. For a hassle-free trip to the airport do download one of the apps such as Meru, Ola, Uber. By downloading the app you can easily book a cab to reach the airport. Even Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahamandal Limited (PMPML) has great bus services which you can opt for. They provide AC buses at an interval of about 30 minutes between Pune Station and Pune Airport.
Facilities at Pune Airport
There are several services that you can avail at Lohegaon Airport like there is wheelchair access for those people with reduced mobility. The airport even has First Aid service and Medical Assistance rooms. For an easier way to transport inside the airport, it offers luggage trolleys. Also, there are lounges for those people looking for some relaxation and resting while waiting for the flight. Even it provides a luggage wrapping service for bags having breakable items.
Best Time to Visit Pune
Boasting of some of the best institutes in India, Pune has it all. From management schools to medical colleges, it is rightly known as the ‘Oxford of the East’. It has been given another name that reads, ‘Detroit of India’ because of its large number of auto manufacturers. This beautiful city is the eighth largest city of India along with being one of the largest IT hubs. The city receives a semi-arid climate and has three major seasons namely, Winters, Summers and Monsoon. During the winter months, i.e., from October to February, the place is cool, pleasant and perfect for a vacation, making it the Best Time to Visit Pune.
Doha Airport Details
Name : Hamad International Airport
Address : P.O Box 24659. Doha, Qatar. Qatar
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Pune Airport Details
Name : Pune Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Civil Enclave,Pune Airport, Lohegaon,Pune-411032 (Maharashtra)
Phone : 91-20-26683232
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org