Doha to Ranchi FlightsBook Doha to Ranchi flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹11733. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Doha and Ranchi. On flights from DOH - IXR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Doha Ranchi Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Doha to Ranchi through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Doha and Ranchi is 3422 km. There are about 8 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Doha to Ranchi flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Doha to Ranchi flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Ranchi, how many flights fly to this destination from Doha everyday?To reach Ranchi, there are 8 flights that fly to this destination from Doha everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For a flight from Doha to Ranchi, what is the lowest airfare in the next 30 days?For booking a flight from Doha to Ranchi in the next 30 days, ₹11733 would be the lowest airfare. Choose from 8 flights that are available on this route. Book in advance online and avail this airfare.
- For travelling to Ranchi, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Doha?To reach Ranchi, there are 8 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Doha. The price ranges from Doha to Ranchi. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- What is the cheapest fare from Doha to Ranchi today?The cheapest fare from Doha to Ranchi for today is ₹11733. Ranchi is a great city to explore! So wait no more and book tickets right now. Happy travels!
- How to book ticket from Doha to Ranchi through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Doha to Ranchi. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Doha to Ranchi flights?The check-in baggage limit for Doha to Ranchi flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Ranchi airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Doha to Ranchi flights?For Doha to Ranchi flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Doha?If you are flying from Doha, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Doha to Ranchi flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Doha to Ranchi flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
Cheapest Doha to Ranchi Flight Fares
|Doha - Ranchi Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Doha to Ranchi Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Reach At Doha Airport
Entitled as the 5th best airport in the world, Hamad International Airport is situated in the capital city of Qatar, Doha. This airport offers a wide variety of transport options for transfers to the city and vice versa. The city centre and the airport are located at a distance of 4 km. The airport is served by five buses that connect to various parts of the city. Passengers need a rechargeable smart card available at the information desk to use this service. You can also take a taxi from the taxi pavilion located outside the airport to the left. In the Ground Transportation Centre, you can also find car rental agency for any car of your choice. Other than all these options, there are Chauffeur-driven limousines at the airport that can be booked for going anywhere in Qatar.
Facilities at Doha Airport
Doha airport is a well-designed and structured airport. Airside of this airport has two lounges; Al Maha Transit Lounge and Oryx Lounge for the comfort of the passengers. One can use these lounges through any of these three means: single visit passes, lounge memberships or pay-per-use. For shopping, head to the duty free shops at the arrivals section. Other than this, the airport is marked by shops selling merchandise like souvenirs, gifts, books, jewellery, etc. You can use currency exchange counters present at both terminals. At this airport, you can also visit the in-house art museum. Other facilities at this airport include mobile charging points, banking services, luggage trolleys, medical services, free Wi-Fi, etc.
Best Time To Visit Doha
Located on the coast of the Persian Gulf, Doha is the capital city of Qatar. Spreading its glory in the east of the country, the city was founded in the 1820s as an offshoot of Al Bidda. Globalisation and World Cities Research Network has considered Doha as the world city. The best time to visit Doha is during winters, i.e., from November to April. This time witnesses a pleasant and cozy weather which is perfect for enjoying the city. The temperature remains between 25 degree Celsius to 14 degree Celsius. The months between May and September are city’s summer months and any travel should be avoided during this time as it tends to get really hot.
How To Travel To Ranchi Airport
Ranchi Airport, popularly referred to as Birsa Munda Airport, is the primary airport serving the city of Ranchi. The airport is named after Indian freedom fighter Birsa Munda and is managed by Airport Authorities of India. Covering an area of 546 acres i.e., 221 hectares, the airport is located approximately 7 km from the city centre. Kantatoli Bus Stand is the nearest bus stand from the airport at a distance of 4 km from the airport. Prepaid and postpaid taxis are easily available to commute from the airport to the bus stand. Many private service providers provide air services outside the airport.
Facilities At Ranchi Airport
Ranchi Airport is a domestic airport serving the city of Ranchi. It is located at a distance of approximately 7 km from the main city. The airport is well-connected to cities like New Delhi and Mumbai. It is a domestic airport and operates only from one terminal. All the basic facilities to ensure a comfortable travel experience are available at this airport. ATMs are available at the terminal to make the money transfer easier for the travellers. Also, there is a dedicated helpdesk to solve all the travel related queries. Shopping outlets, restaurants, customs and immigration facilities are also available at the airport.
Best Time To Visit Ranchi
Selected as one of the hundred Indian cities to be developed as a smart city under the Smart Cities Mission, Ranchi is the capital of Jharkhand. November to March are the most pleasing months of the year, making winter the best time to visit Ranchi. Make sure you pack your warm clothes as the temperature can drop to 1 degree celsius. Summer in the city is quite hot and humid, therefore, there are hardly any tourists in the city between the months of April and June. Rains bring some reprieve as monsoons come by July and stays up till September.
Doha to Ranchi Flight Fare Calendar
Doha Airport Details
Address not available
Ranchi Airport Details
Name : Birsa Munda Airport
Address : Airport Rd, Khokambatoli, Ranchi, JH 834002
Phone : 91-651-6450327,91-651-2250435(R).
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org