Dubai to Dhaka FlightsBook Dubai to Dhaka flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Dubai and Dhaka. On flights from DXB - DAC, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Dubai Dhaka Flights - FAQs
- At what time does the first Dubai to Dhaka flight leave from Dubai airport?The first flight from Dubai departs at 00:05 from Dubai Airport and reaches Dhaka Airport at 07:20.
- At what time does the last Dubai to Dhaka flight depart from Dubai airport?The last Dubai to Dhaka flight departs at 02:05 from Dubai Airport and reaches Dhaka Airport at 08:20.
- On a direct flight from Dubai to Dhaka, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Dubai to Dhaka, the aerial distance covered is 3548 km. There are a total number of 4 flights that fly on this route.
- What is the journey time and the average flight fare for a Dubai to Dhaka flight?The journey time for a Dubai to Dhaka flight on a direct flight is 04 Hours & 40 Minutes. The airfare of the trip varies betwen Dubai and Dhaka.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Dubai to Dhaka flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Dubai to Dhaka everyday?There are 4 flights that fly from Dubai to Dhaka everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Dubai to Dhaka, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Dubai to Dhaka flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Dubai to Dhaka flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Dubai to Dhaka flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Dhaka.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Dubai to Dhaka flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Dubai to Dhaka flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Dubai?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Dubai or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Dubai to Dhaka flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Dubai to Dhaka flight can be changed as per the requirement
How to Travel to & from Dubai Airport
To board a flight, it is important to reach airport on time, Dubai offers excellent transport services for the travellers out there. Among the tourists visiting Dubai, the most popular choices of transport are hiring a taxi by calling at +971 (0) 4 208 0808 or boarding metro. The service starts exactly at 5:50 in the morning (5:30 AM on thursday) and stops usually at midnight (1 AM on Thursday/Friday). But please make a note that there are no metro services on Friday mornings, as the services starts around 1 PM. One can also opt for a bus. F55 runs every 55-60 minutes between the international airport and the Ibn Battuta Metro Station (but only when the metro is operational). But N55 travels between the airport and the Al Ghubaiba Bus Station only when the metro is not operational.
Facilities at Dubai Airport
Loaded with several shops and amenities, Dubai International Airport is a wonderful airport. Places like DDF - Fragrances & Cosmetics, DDF - Fashion, DDF - Jewellery, DDF - Liquor & Tobacco, DDF - Souvenirs, DigiPhoto, Le Clos, and Wi4Go offers some wonderful stuffs for the passengers. Also, Bin Sina, Boots, and DDF - Pharmacy are where one can look for medicines. If your flight is late then relax Dubai Airport opt for Al Majlis(next to Terminal 3), G-Force Health Club, Zen Garden, spa facilities and executive lounges. Not to forget there is 5 Star hotel at the airport also. Car rental, currency exchange, business centre, children’s play area, baby care rooms, baggage storage (T1 and T3), prayer rooms, and smoking lounges are also there at the airport.
Best Time to Visit Dubai
A perfect getaway to escape the hectic work schedule and monotony, Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates, remains hot almost all year, except the two months of winter, i.e December and January. During the months between November and March, the temperature remains around 24 degree celsius in the day and around 14 degree celsius after sundown, and therefore, it is definitely the best time to visit Dubai. Plan a winter vacation exploring the natural and man-made wonders of the city. Just carry a shawl or two or keep you warm in the evenings. You can also plan a visit during the Dubai Shopping Festival, which is held in the month of January - February.
How to Travel to & from Dhaka Airport
To board a flight on time, it is crucial to select the right mode of transportation. Luckily Dhaka offers excellent transport services for all the travellers out there. So, among the tourists visiting Dhaka, the most popular choice of transport is travelling by taxi. Remember that you should only opt for taxis that are yellow, black or white in colour. Also, do bargain before boarding one. A train is also a great option for travelling to the airport. As Biman Bondor Railway Station or Airport Railway Station is located opposite the Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. The next cheap transportation option to reach airport is auto rickshaw. Even opting for a bus from Gulistan Bus Station to reach the airport is a good alternative.
Facilities at Dhaka Airport
There are 3 terminals at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport (Terminal 1 and 2 for international purpose while terminal 3 for domestic purpose). The ground floor of Dhaka Airport is the arrival deck while the upper floor is the departures hall. Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport has amazing services which include baggage services, assistance to old and physically challenged passengers, prayer room, customs counter, currency exchange counter, and customs halls. There are many duty-free shops, good restaurants, and, food & beverage counters as well. Also, great news for economy travellers! Now buy a pass to relax at the airport lounges (shower facility available).
Dubai Airport Details
Name : Dubai International Airport
Address : Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Dhaka Airport Details
Name : Shahjalal International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Sector 1, Kurmitola, Dhaka 1229, Bangladesh
Phone : NA
Email : NA