Dubai to Goa FlightsBook Dubai to Goa flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹12312. Approximately 1 flights of different airlines fly between Dubai and Goa. On flights from DXB - GOI, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Dubai Goa Flights - FAQs
- When is the earliest flight from Dubai for Goa?The earliest flight for Goa departs at 22:50 from Dubai and reaches Goa at 03:30.
- To reach Goa late at night, when does the last flight from Dubai departs?To reach Goa late at night, the last flight from Dubai departs at 22:50 and arrives Goa airport at 03:30. Many airlines provide services on this route.
- How far is Dubai to Goa by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Dubai to Goa is approximately 2220 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Dubai Airport to Goa Airport is about 1 daily.
- What is the average journey duration from Dubai to Goa in a direct flight. Also, what is the approximate flight fare of the journey?If travelling from Dubai to Goa by airways, the average journey duration will be 03 Hours & 10 Minutes and will cost around ₹12312.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Dubai to Goa.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Goa from Dubai, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Dubai to Goa, there are 1 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Goa easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Dubai to Goa route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹12312 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Dubai to Goa. There are 1 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Dubai to Goa route.
- For reaching Goa from Dubai, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Dubai to Goa, there are 1 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Dubai to Goa route is ₹12312.
- To travel from Dubai to Goa, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Dubai to Goa ends here. ₹12312 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Dubai to Goa?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Dubai to Goa with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Dubai to Goa flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Dubai to Goa flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Dubai to Goa flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Dubai to Goa flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Dubai?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Dubai is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Dubai to Goa)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Dubai to Goa flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Dubai to Goa Flight Fares
|Dubai - Goa Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Dubai to Goa Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel To Dubai Airport
Located about 14.2 km away from the city, Dubai International Airport is the world’s second busiest airport. There are several ways to get to the airport, one is to hire a taxi. Taxis in Dubai are efficient, metered and reasonably-priced. Also, the drivers are well-trained and courteous. Call at +971 (0) 4 208 0808 to book a taxi. The second option is to board a metro. The services starts around 5:50 AM (5:30 AM on thursday) and stops at midnight (1 AM on Thursday/Friday). But do remember there are no metro services on Friday mornings (it only starts at 1 PM). The third option is to board a bus (F55) which travels every hour between Dubai airport and Ibn Battuta Metro Station during the metro operational hours. While Bus no N55 travels only between Dubai airport and Al Ghubaiba Bus Station when the metro is not in operation.
Facilities At Dubai Airport
DDF - Fragrances & Cosmetics, DDF - Fashion, DDF - Jewellery, DDF - Liquor & Tobacco, DDF - Souvenirs, DigiPhoto, Le Clos, and Wi4Go are some of the shops one can buy stuffs from at the Dubai Airport. To get medicines while at the airport find pharmacy named Bin Sina, Boots, and DDF - Pharmacy. To relax at Dubai Airport opt for Al Majlis(next to Terminal 3), G-Force Health Club, Zen Garden, spa facilities and executive lounges. Also, one can even spend quality time at the 5 Star hotel at the airport. Services like car rental, currency exchange, business centre, children’s play area, baby care rooms, baggage storage (T1 and T3), prayer rooms, and smoking lounges are also available at the airport.
Best Time to Visit Dubai
Winter is the best time to visit Dubai, as the temperatures drop down below 24 degree celsius in the daytime and and around 14 degree celsius after nightfall. Winters are warm in the city, but pleasant enough to explore the city and its many gems. So, if you want to enjoy the city, visit between the months of November and March. January is most recommended because that’s when the Dubai Shopping Festival is held. Summers in Muscat are hot, humid and dry. Temperatures during this time experiences an average of 41 degree celsius. The hottest month in the city is August.
How to Travel to Goa Airport
Goa International Airport, also known as Dabolim Airport is located approximately 29 km SW of Panaji, 4 km SE of Vasco da Gama. There are public buses that that run between the city and the airport every half hour. These buses ply from Panjim, Mapusa, Ponda and Margao, and cost very nominal. Public buses also ply to and from the nearby city of Vasco da Gama. There is no Uber or Ola service in Goa, so you have to book the tourist taxis and other privately run taxis to go to the airport. Pre-paid taxis are available from anywhere in the city, at any time of the day. They are more expensive compared to buses.
Facilities At Goa Airport
Serving the city with domestic as well as international flights, Goa International Airport provides several services and facilities to its travellers. Basic facilities like ATMs, Money Changers and Car Rentals are available. Prepaid taxi counters can be found in the Arrivals Zone of both the terminals. You can enjoy delicious dishes at the many Coffee shops and multi-cuisine restaurants before departing or after arriving. 24*7 medical attention, assistance for disabled/elderly passengers, and wheelchairs are available for use for no extra cost. This airport has duty free shops for travellers flying international, so you can buy imported chocolates, liquor, perfumes and much more.
Best Time To Visit Goa
Thronged by tourists every day, Goa is the party capital of India. From lush green forests, beautiful palm trees, sandy beaches to colourful bazaars and delicious Goan cuisine, Goa is a wonderful destination. Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Dona Paula, Colva Beach, Palolem Beach, and Fort Aguada are the most visited places in the beautiful Goa. The best time to visit Goa is from the months of November, December, January and February. Summers (March to June) in this amazing destination is really hot and the temperature is somewhere 35°C - 40°C. Monsoons fall during the months of July, August, and September. Winter months in Goa are great as the temperature is 20-22°C during nights.
Dubai to Goa Flight Fare Calendar
- 20 Aug₹12312
- Dubai to Goa by Airline from INR 12312
- 21 Aug₹10812
- Dubai to Goa by Airline from INR 10812
- 23 Aug₹7658
- Dubai to Goa by SpiceJet Airline from INR 7658
- 24 Aug₹7712
- Dubai to Goa by Jet Airways Airline from INR 7712
- 25 Aug
- 26 AugSpiceJet
- 27 Aug
- 28 Aug
- 29 Aug
- 02 Sep₹7168
- Dubai to Goa by SpiceJet Airline from INR 7168
Dubai Airport Details
Address not available
Goa Airport Details
Name : Goa International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Goa International Airport,Dabolim-403801 (Goa)
Phone : 91-832-2540806
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org