Dubai to Kuala Lumpur FlightsBook Dubai to Kuala Lumpur flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Dubai and Kuala Lumpur. On flights from DXB - KUL, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Dubai Kuala Lumpur Flights - FAQs
- When is the first flight from Dubai to Kuala Lumpur?The first flight from Dubai to Kuala Lumpur departs at 03:10 and arrives Kuala Lumpur at 14:25.
- When is the last flight from Dubai to Kuala Lumpur?The last flight from Dubai’s departs at 21:10 and arrives Kuala Lumpur at 08:25.
- What will be the aerial distance between Dubai and Kuala Lumpur in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Dubai to Kuala Lumpur is 5532 km in a direct flight. Approximately 8 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Dubai and Kuala Lumpur?The cabin baggage limit on Dubai to Kuala Lumpur flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For a Dubai to Kuala Lumpur flight, which airline would provide lowest airfares if booked one month in advance? Please suggest the airlines with best prices.3 airlines offers the lowest fare for a Dubai to Kuala Lumpur flight, if booked one month in advance. The fare range may vary from Dubai to Kuala Lumpur. Planning ahead of time will for a flight journey is always beneficial and can save a lot of bucks.
- For travelling from Dubai to Kuala Lumpur, how many flights fly on this route everyday?8 flights fly on Dubai to Kuala Lumpur route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Dubai to Kuala Lumpur, how many weekly flights fly on this route?8 weekly flights fly on Dubai to Kuala Lumpur route. The prices of these flights vary from Dubai to Kuala Lumpur. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Dubai to Kuala Lumpur?Book tickets from Dubai to Kuala Lumpur via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Dubai to Kuala Lumpur flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Dubai to Kuala Lumpur flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Dubai to Kuala Lumpur flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Dubai to Kuala Lumpur flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Dubai?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Dubai is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Dubai to Kuala Lumpur flight?To change the travelling date for Dubai to Kuala Lumpur flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How to Travel to & from Dubai Airport
Dubai International Airport is one of the finest airports in the world. There are several awesome ways to reach Dubai Airport like hiring a taxi by calling at +971 (0) 4 208 0808. One can even board a metro which starts from 5:50 in the morning (5:30 AM on thursday) and stops sharp at midnight (1 AM on Thursday/Friday). But do remember one thing there are no metro services on Friday mornings, as it only starts around 1 PM.
Facilities at Dubai Airport
DDF - Fragrances & Cosmetics, DDF - Fashion, DDF - Jewellery, DDF - Liquor & Tobacco, DDF - Souvenirs, DigiPhoto, Le Clos, and Wi4Go are some of the shops one can buy stuffs from at the Dubai Airport. To get medicines while at the airport find pharmacy named Bin Sina, Boots, and DDF - Pharmacy. To relax at Dubai Airport opt for Al Majlis(next to Terminal 3), G-Force Health Club, Zen Garden, spa facilities and executive lounges. Also, one can even spend quality time at the 5 Star hotel at the airport. Services like car rental, currency exchange, business centre, children’s play area, baby care rooms, baggage storage (T1 and T3), prayer rooms, and smoking lounges are also available at the airport.
Best Time to Visit Dubai
The largest and the most populated city of the United Arab Emirates, Dubai experiences a hot, arid climate all throughout the year. The winter season, which lasts from November to March, is the best time to visit Dubai. During this time, the city is really crowded as tourists throng from all around the world. During January and February, it hosts the Dubai Shopping Festival, which is an absolute crowd-pleaser. The city is known for its scorching summers and therefore, winters are ideal to enjoy exploring its many marvels. You can relax at the beach or indulge in shopping or sightseeing.
Kuala Lumpur Details
How to Travel to & from Kuala Lumpur Airport
There are many ways to reach Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) in Kuala Lumpur City like taking the KLIA Express train by boarding from KL Sentral Station. It is the fastest way to the airport as it takes only 28-30 minutes. Trains towards the airport leave this station every 15 minutes. You can also opt for a private taxi or for the Airport Shuttle Bus for more convenience. The good thing about taxi is that they are more convenient than the others, but also costlier. They are also available at every hour, from day to night. If you choose to take the shuttle, you can board the bus from KL Sentral Bus Station. Make sure you check the timings of the bus, as they are not very frequent and you could risk missing your flight.
Facilities at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
There are several services and facilities that you can avail at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) like ATMs, cafes and restaurants, car rentals and emergency Medical facilities (Manara Medical Group is located on the airport premises). Complimentary Wi-Fi is provided to all passengers. You can find Currency Exchange counters all throughout the airport. You can avail luggage trolleys to carry your bags without any cost. Wheelchair services are provided to the elderly and the disabled. If you have a long layover, you can also enjoy free movies in a comfortable setting on Level 2 of KLIA2. Free transfers are now available for passengers with interconnecting flights between KLIA and KLIA2.
Best Time to Visit Kuala Lumpur
Blending all the cultures together, the Malay, Chinese and Indian communities of Kuala Lumpur are the part of its lively mix. The city is blessed with aroma-covered, colourfully decorated mosques and temples. It has a myriad of attractions, various delightful shopping spots, and an authentic food treat. Plan a trip to this place and enjoy sightseeing across the city. The best time to visit Kuala Lumpur is all year round. This city witnesses a hot and humid weather which gets better with rain every now and then. The temperature remains between 21 degree Celsius to 33 degree Celsius. If you are looking to travel in drier months, then plan a visit between December and February or May and August.
Dubai Airport Details
Name : Dubai International Airport
Address : Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Name : Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Address : 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone : 060 3-8776 2000
Email : NA