Dubai to Riyadh FlightsBook Dubai to Riyadh flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 26 flights of different airlines fly between Dubai and Riyadh. On flights from DXB - RUH, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Dubai Riyadh Flights - FAQs
- When is the earliest flight from Dubai for Riyadh?The earliest flight for Riyadh departs at 01:25 from Dubai and reaches Riyadh at 02:25.
- To reach Riyadh late at night, when does the last flight from Dubai departs?To reach Riyadh late at night, the last flight from Dubai departs at 23:25 and arrives Riyadh airport at 23:25. Many airlines provide services on this route.
- How far is Dubai to Riyadh by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Dubai to Riyadh is approximately 860 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Dubai Airport to Riyadh Airport is about 26 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Dubai to Riyadh.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Riyadh from Dubai, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Dubai to Riyadh, there are 26 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Riyadh easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Dubai to Riyadh?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Dubai to Riyadh with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Dubai to Riyadh flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Dubai to Riyadh flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Dubai to Riyadh flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Dubai to Riyadh flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Dubai?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Dubai is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Dubai to Riyadh)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Dubai to Riyadh flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
How To Travel To Dubai Airport
Located about 14.2 km away from the city, Dubai International Airport is the world’s second busiest airport. There are several ways to get to the airport, one is to hire a taxi. Taxis in Dubai are efficient, metered and reasonably-priced. Also, the drivers are well-trained and courteous. Call at +971 (0) 4 208 0808 to book a taxi. The second option is to board a metro. The services starts around 5:50 AM (5:30 AM on thursday) and stops at midnight (1 AM on Thursday/Friday). But do remember there are no metro services on Friday mornings (it only starts at 1 PM). The third option is to board a bus (F55) which travels every hour between Dubai airport and Ibn Battuta Metro Station during the metro operational hours. While Bus no N55 travels only between Dubai airport and Al Ghubaiba Bus Station when the metro is not in operation.
Facilities At Dubai Airport
There are some great places to shop at Dubai International Airport like DDF - Fragrances & Cosmetics, DDF - Fashion, DDF - Jewellery, DDF - Liquor & Tobacco, DDF - Souvenirs, DigiPhoto, Le Clos, and Wi4Go. Forgot medicines? No problem get it from Bin Sina, Boots, and DDF - Pharmacy at Dubai Airport. For some chill time at Dubai Airport visit Al Majlis(next to Terminal 3), G-Force Health Club, Zen Garden, spa facilities and many executive lounges. Also, a 5 Star hotel is also available at the airport. Use car rental, currency exchange, business centre, children’s play area, baby care rooms, baggage storage (T1 and T3), prayer rooms, and smoking lounges once you visit Dubai Airport.
Best Time to Visit Dubai
Winter is the best time to visit Dubai, as the temperatures drop down below 24 degree celsius in the daytime and and around 14 degree celsius after nightfall. Winters are warm in the city, but pleasant enough to explore the city and its many gems. So, if you want to enjoy the city, visit between the months of November and March. January is most recommended because that’s when the Dubai Shopping Festival is held. Summers in Muscat are hot, humid and dry. Temperatures during this time experiences an average of 41 degree celsius. The hottest month in the city is August.
Best Time To Visit Riyadh
Visiting a country is never complete without local interaction, and language constitutes as a very important part of any cultural identity. The cultural heritage of Riyadh is built on the same foundation of a myriad of languages ranging from Arabic, English, Gulf Arabic to the minority ones such as Tagalog, Rohingya and Urdu. Riyadh will therefore provide to be an easy blending ground for people who love to socialize. The summers are extremely hot and dry with temperatures rising as far as 52 degree celsius.The weather conditions are pretty pleasant during the latter months of the year making it the best time to visit Riyadh.
Dubai Airport Details
Address not available
Riyadh Airport Details
Address not available