Dubai to Singapore FlightsBook Dubai to Singapore flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 14 flights of different airlines fly between Dubai and Singapore. On flights from DXB - SIN, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Dubai Singapore Flights - FAQs
- When is the first flight from Dubai to Singapore?The first flight from Dubai to Singapore departs at 02:30 and arrives Singapore at 14:05.
- When is the last flight from Dubai to Singapore?The last flight from Dubai’s departs at 21:30 and arrives Singapore at 08:05.
- What will be the aerial distance between Dubai and Singapore in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Dubai to Singapore is 5845 km in a direct flight. Approximately 14 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Dubai and Singapore?The cabin baggage limit on Dubai to Singapore flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For a Dubai to Singapore flight, which airline would provide lowest airfares if booked one month in advance? Please suggest the airlines with best prices.6 airlines offers the lowest fare for a Dubai to Singapore flight, if booked one month in advance. The fare range may vary from Dubai to Singapore. Planning ahead of time will for a flight journey is always beneficial and can save a lot of bucks.
- For travelling from Dubai to Singapore, how many flights fly on this route everyday?14 flights fly on Dubai to Singapore route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Dubai to Singapore, how many weekly flights fly on this route?14 weekly flights fly on Dubai to Singapore route. The prices of these flights vary from Dubai to Singapore. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Dubai to Singapore?Book tickets from Dubai to Singapore via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Dubai to Singapore flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Dubai to Singapore flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Dubai to Singapore flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Dubai to Singapore flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Dubai?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Dubai is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Dubai to Singapore flight?To change the travelling date for Dubai to Singapore flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How To Travel To Dubai Airport
Dubai International Airport is one of the finest airports in the world. There are several awesome ways to reach Dubai Airport like hiring a taxi by calling at +971 (0) 4 208 0808. One can even board a metro which starts from 5:50 in the morning (5:30 AM on thursday) and stops sharp at midnight (1 AM on Thursday/Friday). But do remember one thing there are no metro services on Friday mornings, as it only starts around 1 PM.
Facilities At Dubai Airport
These are the following services one can expect at Dubai International Airport :
- Baggage Trolleys - Yes, trolleys are available at Dubai Airport free of charge.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes, there are ATMs available at Dubai Airport.
- Child Care Room - Yes, Dubai Airport offer child room facilities to the passengers
- Currency Exchange - Yes, one can easily exchange foreign currency at Dubai Airport.
- Food & Drinks - There are several restaurants available at the airport.
- Mobile Charging - There are many charging points at Dubai Airport
- Luggage Wrapping - Yes, it is available at Dubai Airport
- Pharmacy- Bin Sina, Boots, and DDF - Pharmacy
- Shopping - There are shops like DDF - Fragrances & Cosmetics, DDF - Fashion, DDF - Jewellery, DDF - Liquor & Tobacco, DDF - Souvenirs, DigiPhoto, Le Clos, and Wi4Go
- Smoking - Yes, you are permitted to smoke at Dubai Airport but in the smoking area only
- Spa Services - Yes
Best Time to Visit Dubai
The largest and the most populated city of the United Arab Emirates, Dubai experiences a hot, arid climate all throughout the year. The winter season, which lasts from November to March, is the best time to visit Dubai. During this time, the city is really crowded as tourists throng from all around the world. During January and February, it hosts the Dubai Shopping Festival, which is an absolute crowd-pleaser. The city is known for its scorching summers and therefore, winters are ideal to enjoy exploring its many marvels. You can relax at the beach or indulge in shopping or sightseeing.
How To Travel To Singapore Airport
Taxis are the fastest and easiest ways to commute in Singapore. So, to reach Changi International Airport (SIN) comfortably and in less time, one should always opt for either a taxi or the super-fast MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) train. Taking the train to the airport could be a little inconvenient as you would have to change to the eastbound one from Tanah Merah Station. Another way to commute to the airport is by taking the Airport Shuttle Van which runs from all major stoppages in the city centre. Taking the shuttle is a less reliable but also the cheaper option. We would recommend you to buy the EZ-Link card which makes all your rides (train, taxi, shuttle and bus) discounted.
Facilities At Singapore Airport
Serving the city with international flights to and from all over the world, Changi International Airport in Singapore provides several services and facilities to its travellers. ATMs, Currency Exchange, free Wi-Fi, Prepaid taxi counters and Car Rentals can be found in the Arrivals Zone of all the terminals. Duty-free shopping stores are available for departing and arriving passengers. You can also enjoy delicious dishes at the many Coffee shops and multi-cuisine restaurants before departing or after arriving at both the terminals. 24*7 medical attention at Raffles Medical Group, assistance for disabled/elderly passengers, and wheelchairs are available for use. You’ll never get bored at the airport as it houses a variety of entertainment options, such as free Movie Theatres (24*7), gaming decks, gardens and children’s playgrounds.
Best Time To Visit Singapore
Singapore tops the list of the favourite holiday destinations in Asia. Beyond a picture-perfect skyline and a bustling city centre, there is a lot to explore in this mesmerising island country. The best time to visit Singapore is between the months of December and April. During this time of the year, the weather remains pleasant and most suitable for sightseeing. The temperature during these months hover between 24 degree Celsius and 30 degree Celsius. July marks the beginning of festive season in the country. Great Singapore Sale and the Singapore Food Festival are big events that take place in this month.
Dubai Airport Details
Address not available
Singapore Airport Details
Address not available