Dubai to Srinagar FlightsBook Dubai to Srinagar flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹11991. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Dubai and Srinagar. On flights from DXB - SXR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Dubai Srinagar Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Dubai to Srinagar, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Dubai to Srinagar, the aerial distance covered is 2122 km. There are a total number of 6 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Dubai to Srinagar flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Dubai to Srinagar everyday?There are 6 flights that fly from Dubai to Srinagar everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- What would be the lowest airfare to fly from Dubai to Srinagar in the next 30 days?₹11991 would be the lowest airfare to fly from Dubai to Srinagar in the next 30 days. Book from 6 flights available on this route. Avail this airfare by booking online in advance.
- What are number of flights that fly from Dubai to Srinagar weekly?There are 6 flights that fly from Dubai to Srinagar weekly. Reach Srinagar easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights. The lowest airfare on this route is ₹11991.
- What is cheapest fare to Srinagar from Dubai today?The cheapest fare from Dubai to Srinagar is ₹11991. So, don’t wait anymore and book tickets for Srinagar right now to get the best offer. Happy travels!
- Searching for flights from Dubai to Srinagar, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Dubai to Srinagar flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Dubai to Srinagar flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Dubai to Srinagar flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Srinagar.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Dubai to Srinagar flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Dubai to Srinagar flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Dubai?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Dubai or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Dubai to Srinagar flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Dubai to Srinagar flight can be changed as per the requirement
Cheapest Dubai to Srinagar Flight Fares
|Dubai - Srinagar Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Dubai to Srinagar Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Dubai Airport
To board a flight, it is important to reach airport on time, Dubai offers excellent transport services for the travellers out there. Among the tourists visiting Dubai, the most popular choices of transport are hiring a taxi by calling at +971 (0) 4 208 0808 or boarding metro. The service starts exactly at 5:50 in the morning (5:30 AM on thursday) and stops usually at midnight (1 AM on Thursday/Friday). But please make a note that there are no metro services on Friday mornings, as the services starts around 1 PM. One can also opt for a bus. F55 runs every 55-60 minutes between the international airport and the Ibn Battuta Metro Station (but only when the metro is operational). But N55 travels between the airport and the Al Ghubaiba Bus Station only when the metro is not operational.
Facilities at Dubai Airport
DDF - Fragrances & Cosmetics, DDF - Fashion, DDF - Jewellery, DDF - Liquor & Tobacco, DDF - Souvenirs, DigiPhoto, Le Clos, and Wi4Go are some of the shops available at Dubai Airport. In case of emergencies, look for Bin Sina, Boots, and DDF - Pharmacy. These places offer medicines etc. to the passengers. There are also places like Al Majlis(next to Terminal 3), G-Force Health Club, Zen Garden, spa facilities and executive lounges for all the passengers to relax. Also, not to forget there is an awesome 5 Star hotel at the airport. Opt for facilities like car rental, currency exchange, business centre, children’s play area, baby care rooms, baggage storage (T1 and T3), prayer rooms, and smoking lounges at this amazing airport.
Best Time to Visit Dubai
A perfect getaway to escape the hectic work schedule and monotony, Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates, remains hot almost all year, except the two months of winter, i.e December and January. During the months between November and March, the temperature remains around 24 degree celsius in the day and around 14 degree celsius after sundown, and therefore, it is definitely the best time to visit Dubai. Plan a winter vacation exploring the natural and man-made wonders of the city. Just carry a shawl or two or keep you warm in the evenings. You can also plan a visit during the Dubai Shopping Festival, which is held in the month of January - February.
How to Travel to & from Srinagar Airport
Srinagar International Airport is located in one of the most beautiful cities in India - Srinagar. To reach the airport from the city, you can call a private taxi or easily hire an auto rickshaw. These are the most convenient modes of commute than the state-owned JKSRTC buses as they are not always regular. One can board the bus from TRC (Tourist Reception Centre) in Srinagar to get to the airport. Private taxis and auto rickshaws will be costlier than the bus, so you can take your pick depending on your time and budget.
Facilities at Srinagar Airport
Srinagar International Airport has services such as ATM’s, Medical Support, Currency Exchange, Car Rentals and more. It provides free Wi-Fi for the first half hour and then at a minimum charge. There are a number of eating joints, bookstores and gift shops within the airport complex, but no duty-free shop is available. If you do not like the airplane food, you can fill up on appetizing food before boarding or after landing. Free trolley services are provided to every passenger. Also, free wheelchair services are provided to the elderlies and the disabled.
Best Time to Visit Srinagar
The capital city of the state of Jammu & Kashmir, Srinagar is a top tourist destination that is beautiful in every season. The Best Time to Visit Srinagar and enjoy a holiday in this city is between April and October, when the weather is at its most pleasant. You can schedule your visit to coincide with the dazzling Tulip Festival held in April. If you want to experience snowfall, visit between the winter months of November and March, when the temperatures dip below the freezing point. Srinagar witnesses the vibrant season of autumn in October, which is quite uncommon for India.
Dubai to Srinagar Flight Fare Calendar
Dubai Airport Details
Name : Dubai International Airport
Address : Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Srinagar Airport Details
Name : Sheikh Ul Alam Airport
Address : Aerodrome Rd, Srinagar, JK 190007
Phone : 91-194-2303000, 2303311,91-194-2303008
Email : email@example.com