Goa to Agartala FlightsBook Goa to Agartala flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹7593. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Goa and Agartala. On flights from GOI - IXA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Goa Agartala Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Goa and Agartala in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Goa to Agartala is 2038 km in a direct flight. Approximately 8 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Goa and Agartala?The cabin baggage limit on Goa to Agartala flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Goa to Agartala, how many flights fly on this route everyday?8 flights fly on Goa to Agartala route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Goa to Agartala in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹7593 would be the lowest airfare for a Goa to Agartala flight, in the next 30 days. There are 8 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Goa to Agartala, how many weekly flights fly on this route?8 weekly flights fly on Goa to Agartala route. The prices of these flights vary from Goa to Agartala. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Goa to Agartala for today?The cheapest fare from Goa to Agartala for today is ₹7593. The fare usually varies between Goa and Agartala.
- How to book tickets online from Goa to Agartala?Book tickets from Goa to Agartala via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Goa to Agartala flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Goa to Agartala flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Goa to Agartala flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Goa to Agartala flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Goa?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Goa is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Goa to Agartala flight?To change the travelling date for Goa to Agartala flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Goa to Agartala Flight Fares
|Goa - Agartala Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Goa to Agartala Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to Goa Airport
The three best ways to reach Goa International Airport (Dabolim Airport) from the city are by taxis, public buses, and by auto rickshaws. Depending upon your budget, you can choose the desired transportation. The state-owned bus is cheap but not always reliable in timing, so you must leave earlier to reach the airport on time. The bus plies from Panjim, Mapusa, Ponda and Margao every half hour. Tourist or private taxi is one of the easiest and fastest ways to commute to the airport. They are available at all times, from everywhere in the city. You can also hire an auto rickshaw for your commute to the airport. Remember, there is no Ola or Uber service in Goa yet.
Facilities At Goa Airport
With two terminals, one domestic and one international, Dabolim Airport in Goa, provides amazing services. Passengers get complimentary trolleys to carry their luggage. Counters for lost and found baggage are located within the terminals to help travellers find their lost baggage by contacting the service desk. ATMs and Car Rentals are available at both the terminals. Several eating joints are available within the airport premises for light snacks, proper meal or just a coffee. Most of these eateries are open 24*7. In case of an emergency, medical facilities are available at zero price. For the elderly and the disabled, wheelchairs are available for use at no extra cost.
Best Time To Visit Goa
Home to sandy beaches, gorgeous palm trees, and lush green forests, Goa, the party capital of India is undoubtedly the best place to visit in the country. There are several places to visit in Goa like Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Dona Paula, Colva Beach, Palolem Beach and Fort Aguada. The best time to visit Goa is from the months of November, December, January and February. Avoid summers in Goa which starts from March to June and the average temperature is 40°C. Goa experiences monsoon between the months of July to September. The temperature in Goa drops down to 20-22°C during the winter season.
How to Travel to Agartala Airport
There is only one terminal at the C.A. Agartala Airport with 2 boarding gates. To reach the airport from the city, which is almost 11 km away, you can call a private taxi or easily hire an auto rickshaw. Another mode of commute is the private bus.These buses can be irregular at times and therefore, it is advised to leave early so as to not miss your flight. Private taxis and auto rickshaws will be costlier than the bus but also more reliable and time-saving, so you can take your pick depending on your time and budget. As of 2018, Uber and Ola cabs do not operate in this region.
Facilities At Agartala Airport
With only a single terminal operating domestic flights, C.A. Agartala Airport, provides amazing services. Passengers get complimentary trolleys to carry their luggage. Counters for lost and found baggage are located within the terminal to help travellers find their lost baggage by contacting the service desk. Several eating joints are available within the airport premises for light snacks, proper meal or just a coffee. Most of these eateries are open 24*7. In case of an emergency, medical facilities are available at zero price. For the elderly and the disabled, wheelchairs are available for use at no extra cost.
Goa to Agartala Flight Fare Calendar
- 23 Aug₹7593
- Goa to Agartala by Air India Airline from INR 7593
- 29 AugIndiGo
Goa Airport Details
Name : Goa International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Goa International Airport,Dabolim-403801 (Goa)
Phone : 91-832-2540806
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Agartala Airport Details
Name : Agartala Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,CA Agartala - 799009 (Tripura)
Phone : 91-381-2342224, 91-381-2342085
Email : email@example.com