Goa to Amritsar FlightsBook Goa to Amritsar flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹4989. Approximately 1 flights of different airlines fly between Goa and Amritsar. On flights from GOI - ATQ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Goa Amritsar Flights - FAQs
- When is the earliest flight from Goa for Amritsar?The earliest flight for Amritsar departs at 08:15 from Goa and reaches Amritsar at 13:00.
- To reach Amritsar late at night, when does the last flight from Goa departs?To reach Amritsar late at night, the last flight from Goa departs at 08:15 and arrives Amritsar airport at 13:00. Many airlines provide services on this route.
- How far is Goa to Amritsar by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Goa to Amritsar is approximately 1796 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Goa Airport to Amritsar Airport is about 1 daily.
- What is the average journey duration from Goa to Amritsar in a direct flight. Also, what is the approximate flight fare of the journey?If travelling from Goa to Amritsar by airways, the average journey duration will be 04 Hours & 45 Minutes and will cost around ₹4989.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Goa to Amritsar.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Amritsar from Goa, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Goa to Amritsar, there are 1 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Amritsar easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Goa to Amritsar route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹4989 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Goa to Amritsar. There are 1 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Goa to Amritsar route.
- For reaching Amritsar from Goa, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Goa to Amritsar, there are 1 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Goa to Amritsar route is ₹4989.
- To travel from Goa to Amritsar, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Goa to Amritsar ends here. ₹4989 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Goa to Amritsar?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Goa to Amritsar with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Goa to Amritsar flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Goa to Amritsar flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Goa to Amritsar flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Goa to Amritsar flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Goa?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Goa is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Goa to Amritsar)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Goa to Amritsar flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Goa to Amritsar Flight Fares
|Goa - Amritsar Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Goa to Amritsar Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Goa Airport
There are several modes of reaching Goa International Airport from Panaji and from Vasco da Gama. For example, one can take a taxi, the state-owned bus service or go for an autorickshaw. The distance between the airport and Panaji is 29 km approximately and the distance between the airport and Vasco da Gama is about 4 km. The state-owned buses can be boarded from Panjim, Mapusa, Ponda and Margao to get to the airport. Ola and Uber services are yet to start in Goa, so the other options are tourist taxis and privately-owned taxis which are easily available from anywhere in the city. One can also opt for an auto rickshaw ride to reach the airport.
Facilities at Goa Airport
Home to facilities such as ATMs, Currency Exchange kiosk, Car Rentals and much more, Goa International Airport (GOI) is undoubtedly one of the finest airports in India. For medical care and airport emergencies, a 24*7 service is available. If you want to get something to eat before departure or after arrival, there are restaurants and snack bars that offer delicious delights. For those in need, wheelchairs are provided without any cost. Lost and found baggage counters can be found within the terminals to help passengers who have lost their luggage. At the international (both departure and arrival) terminal of the airport, you can indulge in some inexpensive shopping of clothes, bags, cigarettes, chocolates etc, courtesy of several duty-free shops.
Best Time to Visit Goa
Synonymous with natural beauty, Goa, the party capital of India is a place that should be visited by everyone. This place is loaded with gorgeous palm trees, sandy beaches, and delicious Goan cuisine. The best places to explore in Goa are Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Dona Paula, Colva Beach, Palolem Beach, and Fort Aguada. Undoubtedly mid-November, December, January and February are the best time to visit Goa. Summers (March to June) are very humid in Goa and the temperature rises somewhere between 35°C - 40°C. Explore the beautiful Goa during monsoons (starting from July, August, and September) as the place gets a good amount of rainfall. For winters, Goa’s temperature varies somewhere 20°C to 22°C.
How to Travel to & from Amritsar Airport
Famous by the name of Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport, Amritsar airport has a runway of 12,001 ft. It is in the 27th spot in terms of passenger traffic in India. The distance between Amritsar City Chowk and Amritsar Airport is 11 kms. The travel time between these points is 30 minutes if travelling by a taxi. If travelling by auto-rickshaw, the travel time is 20 minutes. There are no nearest stations for taking a train or bus. There are number of local rental companies available for hiring a car. All these options are available outside the terminal building.
Facilities at Amritsar Airport
A good airport is always judged by the type of facilities it provides to the passengers. Amritsar Airport stands true to this and endows its flyers with great facilities. The airport has luggage trolley facility to keep the passengers comfortable and at ease. There is also free Wi-Fi that can be used for 30 minutes. If you wish to shop at the airport, you can search through various basic shops selling essentials. Duty free shops are also a part of this airport at the international terminal. Keeping in mind the comfort of passengers, the airport has basic necessities pharmacy counters, cyber cafe, money exchange counters, ATM machines, etc. There are food counters as well to take care of your hunger pangs.
Best Time to Visit Amritsar
Amritsar is a great city of Punjab which is home to various religious centres, spiritual hubs, natural beauty, Golden Temple and delicious cuisines. Jallianwala Bagh, Wagah Border, Guru Ke Mahal, Hall Bazaar, Gurdwara Mata Kaulan, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum and Khair-ud-Din Masjid are some of the most visited places in the beautiful Amritsar. Undoubtedly mid-November, December, January, February and March are the best time to visit Amritsar.
Goa to Amritsar Flight Fare Calendar
- 27 Oct₹7696
- Goa to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 7696
- 28 Oct₹8580
- Goa to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 8580
- 29 Oct₹7377
- Goa to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 7377
- 30 Oct₹7453
- Goa to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 7453
- 31 Oct₹7460
- Goa to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 7460
- 01 Nov₹7564
- Goa to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 7564
- 02 Nov₹7940
- Goa to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 7940
- 03 Nov₹8291
- Goa to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 8291
- 05 Nov₹6747
- Goa to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 6747
- 06 Nov
- 07 Nov
- 08 Nov₹5645
- Goa to Amritsar by SpiceJet Airline from INR 5645
- 09 Nov
- 10 Nov
- 12 Nov₹5753
- Goa to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 5753
- 14 Nov
- 15 Nov
- 18 Nov
- 20 Nov
- 22 Nov
- 23 Nov₹5480
- Goa to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 5480
- 26 Nov
- 28 Nov
- 29 Nov
- 30 Nov
Goa Airport Details
Name : Goa International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Goa International Airport,Dabolim-403801 (Goa)
Phone : 91-832-2540806
Email : email@example.com
Amritsar Airport Details
Name : Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport,Amritsar-143101 (Punjab)
Phone : 91-183-2214166
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org