Goa to Bhatinda FlightsBook Goa to Bhatinda flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Goa and Bhatinda. On flights from GOI - BUP, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Goa Bhatinda Flights - FAQs
- How far is Goa to Bhatinda by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Goa to Bhatinda is approximately 1638 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Goa Airport to Bhatinda Airport is about 3 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Goa to Bhatinda.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Bhatinda from Goa, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Goa to Bhatinda, there are 3 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Bhatinda easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Goa to Bhatinda?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Goa to Bhatinda with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Goa to Bhatinda flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Goa to Bhatinda flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Goa to Bhatinda flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Goa to Bhatinda flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Goa?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Goa is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Goa to Bhatinda)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Goa to Bhatinda flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
How to Travel to & from Goa Airport
There are several modes of reaching Goa International Airport from Panaji and from Vasco da Gama. For example, one can take a taxi, the state-owned bus service or go for an autorickshaw. The distance between the airport and Panaji is 29 km approximately and the distance between the airport and Vasco da Gama is about 4 km. The state-owned buses can be boarded from Panjim, Mapusa, Ponda and Margao to get to the airport. Ola and Uber services are yet to start in Goa, so the other options are tourist taxis and privately-owned taxis which are easily available from anywhere in the city. One can also opt for an auto rickshaw ride to reach the airport.
Facilities at Goa Airport
Goa International Airport in Lucknow has two terminals, one international and one domestic. Services like fast food joints, cafes and restaurants, Car Rentals, ATMs and much more can be availed here. Luggage trolleys are available to everyone without any cost. 24*7 medical support is available for emergency cases. Wheelchairs are also available for zero cost. If you lose your luggage, you can contact the Lost and Found Baggage Counters located in both the terminals. Imported chocolates, liquor, cosmetics and more can be bought at amazing prices from the duty-free shops in the international terminal of the airport, available at both departure and arrival zones.
Best Time to Visit Goa
Synonymous with natural beauty, Goa, the party capital of India is a place that should be visited by everyone. This place is loaded with gorgeous palm trees, sandy beaches, and delicious Goan cuisine. The best places to explore in Goa are Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Dona Paula, Colva Beach, Palolem Beach, and Fort Aguada. Undoubtedly mid-November, December, January and February are the best time to visit Goa. Summers (March to June) are very humid in Goa and the temperature rises somewhere between 35°C - 40°C. Explore the beautiful Goa during monsoons (starting from July, August, and September) as the place gets a good amount of rainfall. For winters, Goa’s temperature varies somewhere 20°C to 22°C.
How To Travel To Bhatinda Airport
There are several modes of reaching Bhatinda Airport, a domestic base, from the city centre. For example, one can take a taxi, the state-owned bus or an autorickshaw. The distance between the two points in 20 km approximately. If you want to ride the bus, then you can board opt for the direct shuttle service that is operated by PRTC (Punjab Road Transport Corporation) to reach the airport. If you want private transportation, you can either opt for tourist/privately-owned taxis which are easily available from anywhere in the city, at any time of the day, or get an autorickshaw. Remember there are no Ola/Uber cabs in the city as of 2018.
How To Travel To Bhatinda Airport
Connecting various cities across India, Bhatinda Domestic Airport is the one of the busiest airports in the Indian state of Punjab. Situated approximately 20 km from the city centre, it a bustling portal for many flyers travelling throughout the country. It is quite easy to cover the distance from main city to the airport. There is the PRTC (Punjab State Governmentís official bus service) shuttle bus to cover this stretch. If cab is a much more comfortable means for you, then book a pre-paid taxi or a tourist taxi. They cover this distance in about 45 - 50 mins. For a cheaper option in day time, travel via auto-rickshaws.
Best Time To Visit Bhatinda
The historic city of Bathinda is visited by hundreds of tourists from across the globe. To get an insight into the rich history associated with this city, pay a visit to the historic Quila Mubarak. It is said that the first empress of India, Razia Sultan was imprisoned in the Qila Mubarak fort in Bathinda. The Best Time To Visit Bhatinda is between the months of October and February, when the weather is most suitable for sightseeing and outdoor activities. The city receives heavy rainfalls during monsoon season that starts from July and continues till September. Summers are hot and dry, and temperature usually hovers between 40 to 43 degree Celsius.
Goa Airport Details
Name : Goa International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Goa International Airport,Dabolim-403801 (Goa)
Phone : 91-832-2540806
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Bhatinda Airport Details
Address not available