Goa to Bhubaneshwar FlightsBook Goa to Bhubaneshwar flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹4205. Approximately 57 flights of different airlines fly between Goa and Bhubaneshwar. On flights from GOI - BBI, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Goa Bhubaneshwar Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Goa and Bhubaneshwar in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Goa to Bhubaneshwar is 1366 km in a direct flight. Approximately 57 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Goa and Bhubaneshwar?The cabin baggage limit on Goa to Bhubaneshwar flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Goa to Bhubaneshwar, how many flights fly on this route everyday?57 flights fly on Goa to Bhubaneshwar route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Goa to Bhubaneshwar in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹4205 would be the lowest airfare for a Goa to Bhubaneshwar flight, in the next 30 days. There are 57 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Goa to Bhubaneshwar, how many weekly flights fly on this route?57 weekly flights fly on Goa to Bhubaneshwar route. The prices of these flights vary from Goa to Bhubaneshwar. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Goa to Bhubaneshwar for today?The cheapest fare from Goa to Bhubaneshwar for today is ₹4205. The fare usually varies between Goa and Bhubaneshwar.
- How to book tickets online from Goa to Bhubaneshwar?Book tickets from Goa to Bhubaneshwar via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Goa to Bhubaneshwar flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Goa to Bhubaneshwar flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Goa to Bhubaneshwar flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Goa to Bhubaneshwar flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Goa?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Goa is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Goa to Bhubaneshwar flight?To change the travelling date for Goa to Bhubaneshwar flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Goa to Bhubaneshwar Flight Fares
|Goa - Bhubaneshwar Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Goa to Bhubaneshwar Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Goa Airport
Goa International Airport, otherwise called Dabolim Airport, is one of the busiest airports in India, since Goa is the most tourist-friendly city of India. There are several ways to get to the airport like the public bus, a taxi or an auto rickshaw. From specific stations in Panjim, Mapusa, Ponda and Margao, one can board the bus to reach the airport. If you wish for a private commute, you can either hire a private cab or an auto rickshaw. These are available at all times, morning till night, from every part of the city. Please note that app-based cabs Ola and Uber do not provide services in Goa.
Facilities at Goa Airport
The only airport in the state of Goa, Dabolim Airport houses a domestic as well as an international terminal. Baggage Trolleys are available for use, free of charge. You can find Currency Exchange desks landside in the Domestic Departures terminal, and both landside and airside in the International Arrivals terminal. Duty-free shopping is available airside to both departing as well as arriving passengers in the International terminal. There is a first aid station located in the airport, for cases of any medical emergency. Wheelchairs are available free of cost for those in need. Car Rentals are available in the Arrivals Zone of both the domestic and international terminal.
Best Time to Visit Goa
Goa, the party capital of India is a wonderful destination. It has beautiful palm trees, colourful bazaars, sandy beaches, delicious Goan cuisine, and lush green forests. Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Dona Paula, Colva Beach, Palolem Beach, and Fort Aguada are the most visited tourist places in Goa. The best time to visit Goa starts from the midweek of November, December, January and February. During the summers (March to June) the temperature rises to 35°C - 40°C. Monsoons in Goa is amazing which falls during the months of July, August, and September. Winter months in Goa are joyful as the temperature is 20-22°C during the nights.
How to Travel to & from Bhubaneswar Airport
Biju Patnaik International Airport, with one domestic and one international terminal, is one of the busiest airports of India. There are several ways to get to the airport like the state-owned bus, a taxi or an auto rickshaw. One can board the bus 207 (from NandanKanan to the Airport) or 207A to reach the airport. Ashok Nagar Station is an important stop and usually, all buses pass through it, so you can board the bus from here; just make sure to double-check stoppages beforehand. If you wish for a private commute, you can either hire a private cab like Ola and Uber, a tourist taxi or an auto rickshaw. These are available at all times, morning till night, from every part of the city.
Facilities at Bhubaneswar Airport
Serving the city with domestic as well as international flights, Biju Patnaik International Airport in Bhubaneswar provides several services and facilities to its travellers. ATMs are available at both Terminal 1 and 2. Prepaid taxi counters can be found in the Arrivals Zone of both the terminals. Souvenir shops, book stalls and more are available throughout the airport. This airport also offers free Wi-Fi. You can enjoy delicious dishes at the many Coffee shops and multi-cuisine restaurants before departing or after arriving at both the terminals. 24*7 emergency medical care is available at Apollo Hospital, located on airport property.
Best Time to Visit Bhubaneswar
The capital and the largest city of Odisha, Bhubaneswar is most famous as the “Temple City of India”. The city is home to more than 500 temples, a beautiful lake, museums and a number of shopping places. It is well-known for its antique work of cane furniture, Ikat sarees, Bidri-ware and Pipli. Along with the cities of Puri and Konark, its comes under the famous Golden Triangle. Aso, the city is hometown of the world famous Odissi dance form. Though the city receives huge influx of tourists throughout the year, but the best time to visit Bhubaneswar us during the months of December to March.
Goa to Bhubaneshwar Flight Fare Calendar
- 17 Nov₹7792
- Goa to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 7792
- 18 Nov₹7325
- Goa to Bhubaneshwar by Air India Airline from INR 7325
- 19 Nov₹8092
- Goa to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 8092
- 20 Nov₹7366
- Goa to Bhubaneshwar by Airline from INR 7366
- 24 Nov₹7350
- Goa to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 7350
- 25 Nov₹7706
- Goa to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 7706
- 26 Nov₹6110
- Goa to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 6110
- 28 Nov₹5393
- Goa to Bhubaneshwar by Airline from INR 5393
- 29 Nov
- 30 Nov₹5552
- Goa to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 5552
- 01 Dec₹4823
- Goa to Bhubaneshwar by Airline from INR 4823
- 03 Dec₹6171
- Goa to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 6171
- 04 Dec₹4793
- Goa to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 4793
- 05 Dec₹4976
- Goa to Bhubaneshwar by Airline from INR 4976
- 06 DecAirAsia India
- 07 Dec
- 08 Dec₹6799
- Goa to Bhubaneshwar by Go Air Airline from INR 6799
- 09 Dec₹6157
- Goa to Bhubaneshwar by AirAsia India Airline from INR 6157
- 13 Dec₹6261
- Goa to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 6261
- 14 Dec
- 15 Dec₹5554
- Goa to Bhubaneshwar by Airline from INR 5554
- 17 Dec
- 19 Dec
- 20 Dec
- 21 Dec₹6109
- Goa to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 6109
- 22 Dec₹6171
- Goa to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 6171
Goa Airport Details
Name : Goa International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Goa International Airport,Dabolim-403801 (Goa)
Phone : 91-832-2540806
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Bhubaneshwar Airport Details
Name : Biju Patnaik Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Biju Patnaik Airport,Bhubaneswar-751020 (Odisha)
Phone : 91-674-2596302, 2596317
Email : email@example.com