Goa to Bikaner FlightsBook Goa to Bikaner flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 11 flights of different airlines fly between Goa and Bikaner. On flights from GOI - BKB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Goa Bikaner Flights - FAQs
- How far is Goa to Bikaner by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Goa to Bikaner is approximately 1394 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Goa Airport to Bikaner Airport is about 11 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Goa to Bikaner.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Bikaner from Goa, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Goa to Bikaner, there are 11 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Bikaner easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Goa to Bikaner?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Goa to Bikaner with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Goa to Bikaner flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Goa to Bikaner flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Goa to Bikaner flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Goa to Bikaner flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Goa?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Goa is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Goa to Bikaner)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Goa to Bikaner flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
How to Travel to Goa Airport
There are many ways to reach Goa International Airport (also called Dabolim Airport) like taking the public buses which operate from Panjim, Mapusa, Ponda and Margao every half hour. Since the distance between the airport from Panjim is approx. 29 km and 23 km from Margao, you can also opt for a private taxi or an auto rickshaw. There is no Ola or Uber service in Goa as of January 2018, so those are the only options. The good thing about tourist or privately owned taxi is that they are more time saving than the bus. They are also available at every hour, from day to night.
Facilities At Goa Airport
The only airport in the state of Goa, Dabolim Airport houses a domestic as well as an international terminal. Baggage Trolleys are available for use, free of charge. You can find Currency Exchange desks landside in the Domestic Departures terminal, and both landside and airside in the International Arrivals terminal. Duty-free shopping is available airside to both departing as well as arriving passengers in the International terminal. There is a first aid station located in the airport, for cases of any medical emergency. Wheelchairs are available free of cost for those in need. Car Rentals are available in the Arrivals Zone of both the domestic and international terminal.
Best Time To Visit Goa
Home to many colourful bazaars, delicious Goan cuisine, sandy beaches, beautiful palm trees and lush green forests, Goa is one place that is thronged by visitors every day. Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Dona Paula, Colva Beach, Palolem Beach, and Fort Aguada are places one can explore in Goa. The best time to visit Goa is from November, December, January and February. Summers (March to June) in Goa is hot and the temperature ranges between 35°C-40°C. The party capital of India experiences monsoons during the months of July to September. 20-22°C is the temperature during the winter season.
Best Time To Visit Bikaner
Situated in the Thar Desert, Bikaner is often compared to a flower blooming in a desert. The beauty of this city lies in its innumerable palaces and old ruins. One of them includes watching the sunset from the Laxmi Niwas Palace, the beauty of which one may never forget. If you’re planning to go, the Best Time To Visit Bikaner is during the winter months when the temperatures settle down. The summers in the city are very extreme with the temperatures ranging between 26 Degree Celsius and 46 Degree Celsius. Rainfall is a very rare event. The winters are very cold with temperatures reaching a minimum of -2 degree Celsius sometimes.
Goa Airport Details
Name : Goa International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Goa International Airport,Dabolim-403801 (Goa)
Phone : 91-832-2540806
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Bikaner Airport Details
Address not available