Goa to Chennai FlightsBook Goa to Chennai flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹2510. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Goa and Chennai. On flights from GOI - MAA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Goa Chennai Flights - FAQs
- At what time does the first Goa to Chennai flight leave from Goa airport?The first flight from Goa departs at 05:25 from Goa Airport and reaches Chennai Airport at 09:20.
- At what time does the last Goa to Chennai flight depart from Goa airport?The last Goa to Chennai flight departs at 19:25 from Goa Airport and reaches Chennai Airport at 20:20.
- On a direct flight from Goa to Chennai, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Goa to Chennai, the aerial distance covered is 736 km. There are a total number of 8 flights that fly on this route.
- What is the journey time and the average flight fare for a Goa to Chennai flight?The journey time for a Goa to Chennai flight on a direct flight is 01 Hours & 25 Minutes. The airfare of the trip varies betwen Goa and Chennai.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Goa to Chennai flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Goa to Chennai everyday?There are 8 flights that fly from Goa to Chennai everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- What would be the lowest airfare to fly from Goa to Chennai in the next 30 days?₹2510 would be the lowest airfare to fly from Goa to Chennai in the next 30 days. Book from 8 flights available on this route. Avail this airfare by booking online in advance.
- What are number of flights that fly from Goa to Chennai weekly?There are 8 flights that fly from Goa to Chennai weekly. Reach Chennai easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights. The lowest airfare on this route is ₹2510.
- What is cheapest fare to Chennai from Goa today?The cheapest fare from Goa to Chennai is ₹2510. So, don’t wait anymore and book tickets for Chennai right now to get the best offer. Happy travels!
- Searching for flights from Goa to Chennai, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Goa to Chennai flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Goa to Chennai flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Goa to Chennai flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Chennai.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Goa to Chennai flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Goa to Chennai flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Goa?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Goa or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Goa to Chennai flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Goa to Chennai flight can be changed as per the requirement
Cheapest Goa to Chennai Flight Fares
|Goa - Chennai Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Goa to Chennai Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Goa Airport
Goa International Airport, also known as Dabolim Airport is located approximately 29 km SW of Panaji, 4 km SE of Vasco da Gama. There are public buses that that run between the city and the airport every half hour. These buses ply from Panjim, Mapusa, Ponda and Margao, and cost very nominal. Public buses also ply to and from the nearby city of Vasco da Gama. There is no Uber or Ola service in Goa, so you have to book the tourist taxis and other privately run taxis to go to the airport. Pre-paid taxis are available from anywhere in the city, at any time of the day. They are more expensive compared to buses.
Facilities at Goa Airport
Dabolim Airport in Goa provides complimentary baggage trolley services to passengers. It also provides facilities like ATMs, Wi-Fi, Medical Support, Currency Exchange, Car Rentals etc. There are numerous eating joints where passengers can fill up on something before boarding their flight or after an exhausting journey. The international terminal (both departure and arrival) is the ideal place for duty free shopping. Passengers can buy duty free branded liquor, chocolates, cigarettes, cosmetic items, traveling essentials at dropdown prices. At this airport, the elderly are provided wheelchairs at no cost. Medical facilities are also available at no extra cost.
Best Time to Visit Goa
An epitome of natural beauty, Goa is truly one of the most beautiful destinations in India. The place has lush green forests, gorgeous palm trees, great places to party and so on. The most famous places in Goa are Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Dona Paula, Colva Beach, Palolem Beach, and Fort Aguada. The best time to visit Goa is from the months of mid-November, December, January and February. Summers (March to June) in the party capital of India is very hot. The temperature rises to 35°C - 40°C. July, August, and September are the months when the party capital of India is drenched in rain. For the winter season, Goa’s temperature is 20-22°C.
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
Chennai International Airport is the third busiest airport in India. It is a bustling portal for flyers who visit southern states of India like Kerala, Karnataka, Goa and Tamil Nadu. It is quite convenient for a person to reach from city centre to the airport. The distance one needs to cover is approximately 19 km. One can board the metro to reach the airport. The first train from Nehru Park to Airport starts at 5.54 AM and the last one operates at 10.54 PM. Other than metro you can find number of AC buses and regular interurban buses for this route. You can also book a pre-paid taxi or book a Ola or an Uber to reach the airport in 50 mins. One can also take an auto-rickshaw to reach the airport. Compared to the day-time fares, rickshaws may charge you 50% higher during night.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Chennai airport is a well-designed and structured airport. Domestic and International terminals of this airport has Travel Club lounges for the comfort of the passengers. One can use these lounges through any of these three means: single visit passes, lounge memberships or pay-per-use. For shopping, head to the duty free shops at the international terminal. Other than this, the entire airport is marked by shops selling merchandise like souvenirs, tea, clothing, etc. You can use ATMs/cash machines and currency exchange present at both terminals. At the international terminal, you can use the facility of luggage storage and lockers. Other facilities at this airport include mobile charging points, massage and spa, luggage trolleys, medical services, etc.
Best time to visit Chennai
South India comprises of many jewels and one such jewel is the beautiful city of Chennai. With its charming and vivid culture, it attracts lot of tourists every year. Its beauty is a treasure box of beaches, temples, historical monuments and much more. The city majorly has three seasons which are summer, winter and monsoon. For anyone planning to take a trip, the best time to visit Chennai would be during its winter months which begin in November and sail through February. The weather remains pleasant and the temperature observed falls between 19°C - 27°C. It is just the ideal time to do sightseeing and enjoy the local culture.
Goa to Chennai Flight Fare Calendar
- 20 Oct₹5722
- Goa to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 5722
- 21 Oct₹12759
- Goa to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 12759
- 22 Oct₹6925
- Goa to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 6925
- 23 Oct₹5659
- Goa to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 5659
- 24 Oct₹5437
- Goa to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 5437
- 25 Oct₹3904
- Goa to Chennai by AirAsia India Airline from INR 3904
- 26 Oct₹3837
- Goa to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 3837
- 28 Oct₹4094
- Goa to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 4094
- 29 Oct₹4083
- Goa to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4083
- 30 Oct₹3904
- Goa to Chennai by AirAsia India Airline from INR 3904
- 31 Oct₹3151
- Goa to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 3151
- 02 Nov₹3205
- Goa to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 3205
- 03 Nov
- 04 Nov₹4989
- Goa to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 4989
- 05 Nov₹3571
- Goa to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 3571
- 06 Nov₹3402
- Goa to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 3402
- 07 Nov₹3361
- Goa to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 3361
- 08 Nov₹2720
- Goa to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2720
- 09 Nov₹2730
- Goa to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2730
- 10 Nov₹4117
- Goa to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 4117
- 11 Nov₹5387
- Goa to Chennai by Air India Airline from INR 5387
- 12 Nov
- 13 Nov
- 14 Nov₹3390
- Goa to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 3390
- 15 Nov₹2720
- Goa to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2720
- 16 NovSpiceJet
- 17 Nov₹3036
- Goa to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 3036
- 18 Nov₹4418
- Goa to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 4418
- 19 Nov₹4774
- Goa to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 4774
- 21 Nov₹3398
- Goa to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 3398
Goa Airport Details
Name : Goa International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Goa International Airport,Dabolim-403801 (Goa)
Phone : 91-832-2540806
Email : email@example.com
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A