Goa to Dubai FlightsBook Goa to Dubai flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹8578. Approximately 1 flights of different airlines fly between Goa and Dubai. On flights from GOI - DXB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Goa Dubai Flights - FAQs
- When is the earliest flight from Goa for Dubai?The earliest flight for Dubai departs at 19:15 from Goa and reaches Dubai at 21:20.
- To reach Dubai late at night, when does the last flight from Goa departs?To reach Dubai late at night, the last flight from Goa departs at 19:15 and arrives Dubai airport at 21:20. Many airlines provide services on this route.
- How far is Goa to Dubai by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Goa to Dubai is approximately 2220 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Goa Airport to Dubai Airport is about 1 daily.
- What is the average journey duration from Goa to Dubai in a direct flight. Also, what is the approximate flight fare of the journey?If travelling from Goa to Dubai by airways, the average journey duration will be 03 Hours & 35 Minutes and will cost around ₹8578.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Goa to Dubai.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Dubai from Goa, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Goa to Dubai, there are 1 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Dubai easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Goa to Dubai route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹8578 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Goa to Dubai. There are 1 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Goa to Dubai route.
- For reaching Dubai from Goa, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Goa to Dubai, there are 1 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Goa to Dubai route is ₹8578.
- To travel from Goa to Dubai, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Goa to Dubai ends here. ₹8578 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Goa to Dubai?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Goa to Dubai with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Goa to Dubai flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Goa to Dubai flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Goa to Dubai flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Goa to Dubai flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Goa?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Goa is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Goa to Dubai)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Goa to Dubai flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Goa to Dubai Flight Fares
|Goa - Dubai Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Goa to Dubai Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Goa Airport
There are several modes of reaching Goa International Airport from Panaji and from Vasco da Gama. For example, one can take a taxi, the state-owned bus service or go for an autorickshaw. The distance between the airport and Panaji is 29 km approximately and the distance between the airport and Vasco da Gama is about 4 km. The state-owned buses can be boarded from Panjim, Mapusa, Ponda and Margao to get to the airport. Ola and Uber services are yet to start in Goa, so the other options are tourist taxis and privately-owned taxis which are easily available from anywhere in the city. One can also opt for an auto rickshaw ride to reach the airport.
Facilities at Goa Airport
The only airport in the state of Goa, Dabolim Airport houses a domestic as well as an international terminal. Baggage Trolleys are available for use, free of charge. You can find Currency Exchange desks landside in the Domestic Departures terminal, and both landside and airside in the International Arrivals terminal. Duty-free shopping is available airside to both departing as well as arriving passengers in the International terminal. There is a first aid station located in the airport, for cases of any medical emergency. Wheelchairs are available free of cost for those in need. Car Rentals are available in the Arrivals Zone of both the domestic and international terminal.
Best Time to Visit Goa
Synonymous with natural beauty, Goa, the party capital of India is a place that should be visited by everyone. This place is loaded with gorgeous palm trees, sandy beaches, and delicious Goan cuisine. The best places to explore in Goa are Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Dona Paula, Colva Beach, Palolem Beach, and Fort Aguada. Undoubtedly mid-November, December, January and February are the best time to visit Goa. Summers (March to June) are very humid in Goa and the temperature rises somewhere between 35°C - 40°C. Explore the beautiful Goa during monsoons (starting from July, August, and September) as the place gets a good amount of rainfall. For winters, Goa’s temperature varies somewhere 20°C to 22°C.
How to Travel to & from Dubai Airport
Located at a distance of 14.2 km (via E11) from the city centre, Dubai International Airport is world’s second busiest airport. There are many ways to travel to the airport, like one can hire a taxi. Dubai taxis are really efficient, reasonably-priced and also metered. The best part is that the drivers are trained and courteous. Call at +971 (0) 4 208 0808 for booking a taxi. The other one is to board a metro. The metro services usually starts around 5:50 AM (5:30 AM on thursday) and stops around midnight (1 AM on Thursday/Friday). But please note there are no services on Friday mornings, it only starts at 1 PM. One can even board a bus (F55) which runs every 60 minutes between Dubai airport and Ibn Battuta Metro Station (during the metro operational hours). While Bus no N55 runs only between the Dubai airport and the Al Ghubaiba Bus Station (when the metro is not in operation).
Facilities at Dubai Airport
There are some wonderful places to shop at Dubai International Airport like DDF - Fragrances & Cosmetics, DDF - Fashion, DDF - Jewellery, DDF - Liquor & Tobacco, DDF - Souvenirs, DigiPhoto, Le Clos, and Wi4Go. For emergency situations one can get medicines from Bin Sina, Boots, and DDF - Pharmacy. For some relaxation at Dubai Airport opt for Al Majlis(next to Terminal 3), G-Force Health Club, Zen Garden, spa facilities and executive lounges. Also, there is a 5 Star hotel at the airport. One can even opt for services like car rental, currency exchange, business centre, children’s play area, baby care rooms, baggage storage (T1 and T3), prayer rooms, and smoking lounges.
Best Time to Visit Dubai
A perfect getaway to escape the hectic work schedule and monotony, Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates, remains hot almost all year, except the two months of winter, i.e December and January. During the months between November and March, the temperature remains around 24 degree celsius in the day and around 14 degree celsius after sundown, and therefore, it is definitely the best time to visit Dubai. Plan a winter vacation exploring the natural and man-made wonders of the city. Just carry a shawl or two or keep you warm in the evenings. You can also plan a visit during the Dubai Shopping Festival, which is held in the month of January - February.
Goa to Dubai Flight Fare Calendar
- 20 Nov
- 21 Nov
- 23 Nov₹10479
- Goa to Dubai by IndiGo Airline from INR 10479
- 26 Nov
- 30 Nov₹11163
- Goa to Dubai by IndiGo Airline from INR 11163
- 01 Dec₹9710
- Goa to Dubai by IndiGo Airline from INR 9710
- 03 Dec
- 04 Dec
- 05 DecIndiGo
- 09 Dec
- 10 Dec
- 11 Dec
- 12 Dec
- 13 DecIndiGo
- 14 Dec₹9161
- Goa to Dubai by IndiGo Airline from INR 9161
- 15 Dec₹11578
- Goa to Dubai by Jet Airways Airline from INR 11578
- 19 Dec₹10567
- Goa to Dubai by Jet Airways Airline from INR 10567
- 20 Dec₹10698
- Goa to Dubai by Jet Airways Airline from INR 10698
- 21 Dec₹11744
- Goa to Dubai by Oman Air Airline from INR 11744
- 22 Dec₹11944
- Goa to Dubai by Oman Air Airline from INR 11944
Goa Airport Details
Name : Goa International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Goa International Airport,Dabolim-403801 (Goa)
Phone : 91-832-2540806
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dubai Airport Details
Name : Dubai International Airport
Address : Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Phone : NA
Email : NA