Goa to Kolkata FlightsBook Goa to Kolkata flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹4115. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Goa and Kolkata. On flights from GOI - CCU, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Goa Kolkata Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Goa to Kolkata?The first flight from Goa leaves at 13:00 from Goa Airport and arrives Kolkata Airport at 18:40.
- When is the last flight from Goa to reach Kolkata scheduled?The last flight from Goa leaves at 17:00 from Goa Airport and arrives Kolkata Airport at 22:40.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Goa and Kolkata in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Goa to Kolkata is 1709 km. Approximately 5 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Goa to Kolkata take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Goa to Kolkata take approximately 02 Hours & 50 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Goa and Kolkata. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Goa-Kolkata flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Goa-Kolkata route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Goa to Kolkata route each day?5 flights fly on Goa to Kolkata route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Goa to Kolkata in the next 30 days?₹4115 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Goa to Kolkata in next 30 days. There are 5 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- How many flights fly on Goa to Kolkata route weekly?5 flights fly on Goa to Kolkata route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Goa to Kolkata departs at 13:00 and arrives Kolkata at 18:40.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Goa to Kolkata for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Goa to Kolkata for today is ₹4115. So wait no more and fly to Kolkata airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Goa to Kolkata?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Goa to Kolkata with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Goa to Kolkata flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Goa to Kolkata flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Goa to Kolkata?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Goa to Kolkata flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Goa? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Goa, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Goa to Kolkata flight. Please help!It is possible to change Goa to Kolkata travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Goa to Kolkata Flight Fares
|Goa - Kolkata Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Goa to Kolkata Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Goa Airport
Private taxis and auto rickshaws are the fastest and easiest ways to commute in Goa. So, to reach Goa International Airport comfortably and in less time, one should always opt for either a tourist/private taxi or an auto rickshaw. These are also most convenient because the distance between the airport and most places in Goa is more than 20 km. Another way to commute to the airport is by taking the bus operated by the state which runs from stations in Panjim, Mapusa, Ponda and Margao. Taking a bus is a less reliable but also the cheaper option. Uber and Ola cab services do not operate in this region.
Facilities at Goa Airport
Goa International Airport, also known as Dabolim Airport, is home to services and facilities like ATMs, Car Rentals, Currency Exchange (landside in the Domestic Departures terminal, and both landside and airside in the International Arrivals terminal), Eateries and much more. You can avail baggage trolleys free of cost for carrying your luggage up to the check-in point. There are a number of eating joints that offer sumptuous delights at a nominal range. For those in need, urgent medical facilities are available 24*7. Wheelchair facilities are provided for the elderly. Enjoy shopping from international brands of apparel, accessories, gizmos, chocolates, liquor and more at amazing prices from the duty free shopping area of the international terminal.
Best Time to Visit Goa
Thronged by tourists every day, Goa is the party capital of India. From lush green forests, beautiful palm trees, sandy beaches to colourful bazaars and delicious Goan cuisine, Goa is a wonderful destination. Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Dona Paula, Colva Beach, Palolem Beach, and Fort Aguada are the most visited places in the beautiful Goa. The best time to visit Goa is from the months of November, December, January and February. Summers (March to June) in this amazing destination is really hot and the temperature is somewhere 35°C - 40°C. Monsoons fall during the months of July, August, and September. Winter months in Goa are great as the temperature is 20-22°C during nights.
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
The best way to reach Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport from the city is by a bus. Here are the points from where you can board a bus. AC-50 (Garia – Belur), AC-49A (Behala – Airport), AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah), AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line, AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport), AC-37B – (Garia – Airport), AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Salt Lake Gate), AC-37A – (Garia – Airport), VS1, VS2, AC-49 (Eden city – Airport), and V1. Also, yellow taxis are a great way to travel to the airport. Even Mega cabs, Bharat Taxi, Ola, or Meru are available for you in Kolkata.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
Services like fast food joints, many cafes and restaurants, and premium lounges are available at Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. Also this airport is home to 128 check-in counters, 78 immigration counters, 18 aerobridges, 12 customs counters, 57 remote parking bays, and 27 conveyor belts. Wireless Internet at the airport is available if you pay a fee. For those items you want to leave at the airport it can be kept up to 20-30 days. Operating all days of the week, now you can book a space at the Departures or Arrivals areas of the airport. It will costs you about INR.20/bag per 24 hours. For more details regarding this please call left luggage team:+91 03325691011 or mail at email@example.com.
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
The capital of West Bengal, Kolkata is located on the banks of Hooghly River. In terms of its area, it is the 7th largest metropolitan city of the world. It is a leading metropolitan in eastern India and spreads over 185 sq km. The city is blessed with a typical tropical climate and has three major seasons in a year: Monsoon, Summers and Winters. Winter months start from October and end in the early weeks of March. The weather during these months is pleasant, cool and marks as the best time to visit Kolkata. If you visit this city during October, you can not only sightsee but also attend the famous festival of Durga Puja. Feed your wanderlust and also get chance to live their customs and traditions.
Goa to Kolkata Flight Fare Calendar
- 21 Oct₹9885
- Goa to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 9885
- 22 Oct₹7845
- Goa to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 7845
- 23 Oct₹8099
- Goa to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 8099
- 24 Oct₹8319
- Goa to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 8319
- 25 Oct₹6059
- Goa to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 6059
- 26 Oct₹6269
- Goa to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 6269
- 27 Oct₹6920
- Goa to Kolkata by SpiceJet Airline from INR 6920
- 28 Oct₹6530
- Goa to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 6530
- 29 Oct
- 30 Oct
- 31 Oct₹6307
- Goa to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 6307
- 02 Nov₹8246
- Goa to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 8246
- 03 Nov₹8478
- Goa to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 8478
- 04 Nov₹8319
- Goa to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 8319
- 05 Nov₹6533
- Goa to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 6533
- 06 Nov₹7190
- Goa to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 7190
- 07 Nov₹5622
- Goa to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 5622
- 08 Nov₹5993
- Goa to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 5993
- 09 Nov₹6154
- Goa to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 6154
- 10 Nov₹6979
- Goa to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 6979
- 11 Nov₹7199
- Goa to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 7199
- 12 Nov
- 13 Nov
- 14 Nov₹4761
- Goa to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 4761
- 15 NovIndiGo
- 16 NovIndiGo
- 17 Nov₹4936
- Goa to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 4936
- 18 Nov₹6263
- Goa to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 6263
- 19 Nov
- 21 NovIndiGo
Goa Airport Details
Name : Goa International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Goa International Airport,Dabolim-403801 (Goa)
Phone : 91-832-2540806
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : email@example.com