Goa to Kuala Lumpur FlightsBook Goa to Kuala Lumpur flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Goa and Kuala Lumpur. On flights from GOI - KUL, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Goa Kuala Lumpur Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Goa and Kuala Lumpur in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Goa to Kuala Lumpur is 3336 km. Approximately 5 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Goa-Kuala Lumpur flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Goa-Kuala Lumpur route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Goa to Kuala Lumpur route each day?5 flights fly on Goa to Kuala Lumpur route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Goa to Kuala Lumpur?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Goa to Kuala Lumpur with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Goa to Kuala Lumpur flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Goa to Kuala Lumpur flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Goa to Kuala Lumpur?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Goa to Kuala Lumpur flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Goa? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Goa, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Goa to Kuala Lumpur flight. Please help!It is possible to change Goa to Kuala Lumpur travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How to Travel to & from Goa Airport
The most economical way to reach Dabolim Airport in Goa (distance from Panaji - 29 km and distance from Vasco da Gama - 4 km) is to travel by state-owned buses which run from Panjim, Mapusa, Ponda and Margao. These public buses operate every half hour. The other and more faster ways to reach the airport are by either opting for a taxi or an auto rickshaw. Opting for private or tourist taxis can be a little expensive but there are no other options in Goa cab-wise. Ola and Uber do not provide services in this area as of 2018. Private/Tourist taxis are available at every hour from anywhere in Goa.
Facilities at Goa Airport
Goa International Airport (GOI), also referred to as Dabolim Airport, has services such as ATMs, Medical Support, Car Rentals and more. Currency Exchange desks can be found landside in the Domestic Departures terminal, and both landside and airside in the International Arrivals terminal.There are a number of eating joints, bookstores and gift shops within the airport complex (both domestic and international). If you do not like the airplane food, you can fill up on appetizing food before boarding or after landing. Free trolley services are provided to every passenger. Also, free wheelchair services are provided to the elderlies and the disabled. Duty-free retail stores are dotted across the international terminal (both departure and arrival decks) from where you can buy imported apparel, accessories, gadgets etc. at very reasonable rates.
Best Time to Visit Goa
Sandy beaches, gorgeous palm trees, and relaxed vibes, Goa, the party capital of India is one of the best destinations to visit in the country. The best places to visit in Goa are Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Dona Paula, Colva Beach, Palolem Beach and the amazing Fort Aguada. The best time to visit Goa is November, December, January and February. Summers (March, April, May and June) in Goa are extremely hot with temperatures touching 40°C. Monsoon hits Goa during the months of July, August, and September. The temperature in Goa drops down to 20-22°C during winter nights.
Kuala Lumpur Details
How To Travel To Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) is Malaysia’s most commonly used airport. Taking a bus shuttle from KL Sentral station is the cheapest and also, the most convenient way to get to the airport and vice versa. The fastest mode of transportation between the city and the airport is the KLIA Express train, which takes only 28 - 30 minutes. The train departs from the central Kuala Lumpur Stations, KL Sentral. The train operates every 15 minutes, so you can leave at a normal time and not be late for your flight. If you want your own space and comfort, you can hail a taxi (regular or premium) from anywhere in the city, at any time of the day or night.
Facilities At Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
A destination within itself, Kuala Lumpur International Airport boasts of luxury lounges, a wide variety of restaurants, children’s play areas and duty-free stores that sell everything from liquor to chocolates within its confines. It also provides services such as ATMs, Medical Support, Currency Exchange Car Rentals and more. Free Wi-Fi and trolley services are provided to every passenger. Also, free wheelchair services are provided to the elderlies and the disabled. There are plenty of comfortable chairs, benches and lounge areas, if you wish to rest your head. Showers are also located in both the terminals. If you want a few hours of undisturbed sleep, you could book a room at a transit hotel for a few hours and rejuvenate yourself.
Best Time To Visit Kuala Lumpur
The enchanting capital of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur is a city cladded with amazing steel skyscrapers, historical monuments, bustling street markets, massive shopping malls and spirited nightlife. Its charged up metropolitan pace set against a grand backdrop fascinates visitors with variety and a multicultural charm. With its maritime climate, the best time to visit Kuala Lumpur is all year round. Most of the year, the weather conditions are hot and humid but with rain, the climate gets cool and pleasant which keeps up the balance. The temperature ranges from 21 degree Celsius to 33 degree Celsius. The months from December to February and May to August are relatively drier than the other months.
Goa Airport Details
Name : Goa International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Goa International Airport,Dabolim-403801 (Goa)
Phone : 91-832-2540806
Email : email@example.com
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Name : Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Address : 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone : 060 3-8776 2000
Email : NA