Goa to Kullu FlightsBook Goa to Kullu flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Goa and Kullu. On flights from GOI - KUU, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Goa Kullu Flights - FAQs
- How far is Goa to Kullu by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Goa to Kullu is approximately 1859 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Goa Airport to Kullu Airport is about 6 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Goa to Kullu.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Kullu from Goa, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Goa to Kullu, there are 6 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Kullu easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Goa to Kullu?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Goa to Kullu with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Goa to Kullu flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Goa to Kullu flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Goa to Kullu flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Goa to Kullu flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Goa?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Goa is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Goa to Kullu)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Goa to Kullu flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
How to Travel to & from Goa Airport
There are several modes of reaching Goa International Airport from Panaji and from Vasco da Gama. For example, one can take a taxi, the state-owned bus service or go for an autorickshaw. The distance between the airport and Panaji is 29 km approximately and the distance between the airport and Vasco da Gama is about 4 km. The state-owned buses can be boarded from Panjim, Mapusa, Ponda and Margao to get to the airport. Ola and Uber services are yet to start in Goa, so the other options are tourist taxis and privately-owned taxis which are easily available from anywhere in the city. One can also opt for an auto rickshaw ride to reach the airport.
Facilities at Goa Airport
Goa International Airport, also known as Dabolim Airport, is home to services and facilities like ATMs, Car Rentals, Currency Exchange (landside in the Domestic Departures terminal, and both landside and airside in the International Arrivals terminal), Eateries and much more. You can avail baggage trolleys free of cost for carrying your luggage up to the check-in point. There are a number of eating joints that offer sumptuous delights at a nominal range. For those in need, urgent medical facilities are available 24*7. Wheelchair facilities are provided for the elderly. Enjoy shopping from international brands of apparel, accessories, gizmos, chocolates, liquor and more at amazing prices from the duty free shopping area of the international terminal.
Best Time to Visit Goa
Synonymous with natural beauty, Goa, the party capital of India is a place that should be visited by everyone. This place is loaded with gorgeous palm trees, sandy beaches, and delicious Goan cuisine. The best places to explore in Goa are Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Dona Paula, Colva Beach, Palolem Beach, and Fort Aguada. Undoubtedly mid-November, December, January and February are the best time to visit Goa. Summers (March to June) are very humid in Goa and the temperature rises somewhere between 35°C - 40°C. Explore the beautiful Goa during monsoons (starting from July, August, and September) as the place gets a good amount of rainfall. For winters, Goa’s temperature varies somewhere 20°C to 22°C.
How To Travel To Kullu Airport
Famous by the name of Bhuntar Airport, Kullu airport is a major airport in the state of Himachal Pradesh. It connects the entire Himalayan region to major cities of India. The distance between Kullu City and Kullu Airport is 10 kms. The travel time between these points is 25 minutes is travelling by car. Nearest bus station to Kullu airport is 12 km away and can be reached in 12 minutes. You can board state bus or local bus from here. The nearest railway station is situated at a distance of 50 km which connects major railheads. One can board a pre-paid taxi to travel to and fro from the airport.
Facilities At Kullu Airport
Kullu Airport serves thousands of passengers each day. To make the flying experience better for travellers, the airport has number of facilities. For example, there are luggage trolleys to help passengers move around their bags conveniently. In situations wherein passengers misplace or lose their bags, the airport has a lost and found counter as well. To treat your hunger pangs, the airport has a snack bar and a coffee shop serving fresh food. Other than this, you will get all the basic things around like mobile charging points, medical and first-aid facility, wheelchairs for elderly, parking spots and more. For shopping, there are no duty free shops. But there are other basic shopping outlets available.
Best Time To Visit Kullu
Bijli Mahadev Temple, Tirthan Valley, Gauri Shankar Temple, Bhrigu Lake, Chanderkhani Pass, Hot springs at Manikaran, Great Himalayan National Park, Chandra Tal, Beas Kund and Dhakpo Shedrupling Monastery are some of the most visited places in the beautiful Kullu. Undoubtedly mid-October, November, December, January, February March, April, May And June are the Best Time To Visit Kullu. Summers (March to June) are not very humid in the beautiful Kullu and the temperature rises somewhere between 20°C - 25°C. The holy city of India experiences monsoons during the months of July to October. -4°C is the temperature during the winter season.
Goa Airport Details
Name : Goa International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Goa International Airport,Dabolim-403801 (Goa)
Phone : 91-832-2540806
Email : email@example.com
Kullu Airport Details
Name : Kullu Manali Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Kullu Manali Airport,Bhuntar-175125 (HP)
Phone : 91-1902-265052
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org