Goa to Pasighat FlightsBook Goa to Pasighat flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Goa and Pasighat. On flights from GOI - IXT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Goa Pasighat Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Goa and Pasighat in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Goa to Pasighat is 2609 km in a direct flight. Approximately 8 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Goa and Pasighat?The cabin baggage limit on Goa to Pasighat flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Goa to Pasighat, how many flights fly on this route everyday?8 flights fly on Goa to Pasighat route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Goa to Pasighat, how many weekly flights fly on this route?8 weekly flights fly on Goa to Pasighat route. The prices of these flights vary from Goa to Pasighat. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Goa to Pasighat?Book tickets from Goa to Pasighat via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Goa to Pasighat flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Goa to Pasighat flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Goa to Pasighat flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Goa to Pasighat flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Goa?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Goa is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Goa to Pasighat flight?To change the travelling date for Goa to Pasighat flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How to Travel to & from Goa Airport
The three best ways to reach Goa International Airport (Dabolim Airport) from the city are by taxis, public buses, and by auto rickshaws. Depending upon your budget, you can choose the desired transportation. The state-owned bus is cheap but not always reliable in timing, so you must leave earlier to reach the airport on time. The bus plies from Panjim, Mapusa, Ponda and Margao every half hour. Tourist or private taxi is one of the easiest and fastest ways to commute to the airport. They are available at all times, from everywhere in the city. You can also hire an auto rickshaw for your commute to the airport. Remember, there is no Ola or Uber service in Goa yet.
Facilities at Goa Airport
Goa International Airport (GOI), also referred to as Dabolim Airport, has services such as ATMs, Medical Support, Car Rentals and more. Currency Exchange desks can be found landside in the Domestic Departures terminal, and both landside and airside in the International Arrivals terminal.There are a number of eating joints, bookstores and gift shops within the airport complex (both domestic and international). If you do not like the airplane food, you can fill up on appetizing food before boarding or after landing. Free trolley services are provided to every passenger. Also, free wheelchair services are provided to the elderlies and the disabled. Duty-free retail stores are dotted across the international terminal (both departure and arrival decks) from where you can buy imported apparel, accessories, gadgets etc. at very reasonable rates.
Best Time to Visit Goa
Home to sandy beaches, gorgeous palm trees, and lush green forests, Goa, the party capital of India is undoubtedly the best place to visit in the country. There are several places to visit in Goa like Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Dona Paula, Colva Beach, Palolem Beach and Fort Aguada. The best time to visit Goa is from the months of November, December, January and February. Avoid summers in Goa which starts from March to June and the average temperature is 40°C. Goa experiences monsoon between the months of July to September. The temperature in Goa drops down to 20-22°C during the winter season.
How to Travel to & from Pasighat Airport
The most economical way to reach Pasighat Domestic Airport (IATA: IXT) is to travel by the government-owned bus service of the city. The other more reliable and faster way to get to the airport is by tourist/privately-owned taxis which are easily available from anywhere in the city, at any time of the day. If you want to ride the bus, you must leave for the airport as early as possible, as the bus can be sometimes irregular. Make note of the fact that Uber and Ola do not provide cab services in Agartala as of 2018. The airport operates only Alliance Air flights right now and they fly to only Guwahati and Kolkata thrice a week.
Facilities at Pasighat Airport
A public airport, Pasighat Domestic Airport serves the city of Pasighat in Arunachal Pradesh with flights to only two locations as of now - Kolkata and Guwahati. ATMs, Prepaid taxis, cafes and restaurants are available at the terminal, for passenger convenience. Urgent medical care is offered to those in need at every hour. You can avail luggage trolleys to carry your bags without any cost. Wheelchair services are provided to the elderly and the disabled.
Best Time to Visit Pasighat
Pasighat better known as the 'Gateway of Arunachal Pradesh' is a paradise for nature lovers. There are several places to visit in Pasighat like Daying Ering Wildlife Sanctuary, Kekar Monying, Pangin and Komsing. The Best Time To Visit Pasighat is from the months of November, December, January, February, March and goes till 1st week of April. Avoid summers in Pasighat which starts from April. Even May and June are extremely hot and the average temperature is 35°C. Pasighat experiences monsoon between the months of July to September. The temperature in the amazing Pasighat drops down to 12°C during the winter season
Goa Airport Details
Name : Goa International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Goa International Airport,Dabolim-403801 (Goa)
Phone : 91-832-2540806
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Pasighat Airport Details
Address not available