Goa to Pune FlightsBook Goa to Pune flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹1998. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Goa and Pune. On flights from GOI - PNQ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Goa to Pune Flights Route Details
|Total Number of Flights||3|
|Aerial Distance||335 KM|
|Airlines on This Route||SpiceJet, Air India, IndiGo|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 30 Days||IndiGo 6E117, ₹1998|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 60 Days||IndiGo 6E117, ₹1998|
|Minimum Flight Duration||01 Hours & 05 Minutes|
|First Flight Departs from Goa||IndiGo 117, Departs at 02:05|
|First Flight Arrives at Pune||IndiGo 117, Arrives at 03:10|
|Last Flight Departs from Goa||SpiceJet 517, Departs at 14:05|
|Last Flight Arrives at Pune||SpiceJet 517, Arrives at 15:10|
Goa Pune Flights - FAQs
- When does the first flight from Goa departs for Pune?The first flight from Goa to Pune is at 02:05. The flight arrives at the destination at 03:10.
- When is the last flight from Goa to Pune?There are flights that provide late hour services on the Goa - Pune route. The last flight leaves at 14:05 and arrives in Pune at 15:10.
- To travel from Goa to Pune through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Goa and Pune is 335 km. There are about 3 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the total time taken by a Goa to Pune flight under normal circumstances?The total time taken for a Goa to Pune air journey is 01 Hours & 05 Minutes. The average flight fare might vary between Goa and Pune.
- On a Goa to Pune flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Goa to Pune flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Pune, how many flights fly to this destination from Goa everyday?To reach Pune, there are 3 flights that fly to this destination from Goa everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For a flight from Goa to Pune, what is the lowest airfare in the next 30 days?For booking a flight from Goa to Pune in the next 30 days, ₹1998 would be the lowest airfare. Choose from 3 flights that are available on this route. Book in advance online and avail this airfare.
- For travelling to Pune, which airlines fly to this destination from Goa?To reach Pune, there are 3 airlines that have flights to this destination from Goa. Goa to Pune route is covered by number of flights on daily and weekly basis.
- For travelling to Pune, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Goa?To reach Pune, there are 3 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Goa. The price ranges from Goa to Pune. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- What is the cheapest fare from Goa to Pune today?The cheapest fare from Goa to Pune for today is ₹1998. Pune is a great city to explore! So wait no more and book tickets right now. Happy travels!
- How to book ticket from Goa to Pune through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Goa to Pune. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Goa to Pune flights?The check-in baggage limit for Goa to Pune flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Pune airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Goa to Pune flights?For Goa to Pune flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Goa?If you are flying from Goa, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Goa to Pune flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Goa to Pune flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
Cheapest Goa to Pune Flight Fares
|Goa - Pune Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Goa to Pune Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Goa Airport
Dabolim Airport is located in one of the most beautiful, most tourist-beloved cities in India - Goa. To reach the airport from the city (29 km from Panjim and 4 km from Vasco da Gama), you can call a private taxi or easily hire an auto rickshaw. These are the most convenient modes of commute than the state-owned buses as they are not always regular. One can board the bus from Panjim, Mapusa, Ponda and Margao to get to the airport. Buses usually leave for the airport every half hour. Private taxis, tourist cabs and auto rickshaws will be costlier than the bus, so you can take your pick depending on your time and budget.
Facilities at Goa Airport
The only airport in the state of Goa, Dabolim Airport houses a domestic as well as an international terminal. Baggage Trolleys are available for use, free of charge. You can find Currency Exchange desks landside in the Domestic Departures terminal, and both landside and airside in the International Arrivals terminal. Duty-free shopping is available airside to both departing as well as arriving passengers in the International terminal. There is a first aid station located in the airport, for cases of any medical emergency. Wheelchairs are available free of cost for those in need. Car Rentals are available in the Arrivals Zone of both the domestic and international terminal.
Best Time to Visit Goa
Goa, the party capital of India is a wonderful place which is home to natural beauty, lots of lush green forests, gorgeous palm trees, and sandy beaches. The best places to visit are Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Dona Paula, Colva Beach, Palolem Beach and Fort Aguada. The best time to visit Goa starts from November, December, January till February. Summers (March to June) should be avoided in Goa as the temperature touches 40°C. The amazing Goa experiences monsoon between July to September. The temperature in Goa drops down to 20-22°C during the chilly winter season.
Top Routes from Goa
How to Travel to & from Pune Airport
Since it is very crucial to reach the airport on time, Pune offers several services for the travellers. One of the most popular choices of transport among the tourists is to board a PMPML bus. It provides services after say about 30 minutes from Pune Railway Station to the airport. One can book a ticket both online and offline to avail the services of the buses. Also, for a comfortable journey, you can free some space on your phone and download an app of Ola, Uber or Meru to book a cab. Or you can even hire an auto rickshaw from any part of Pune to reach the airport on time. Remember to use the taxi fare calculator before hiring a rickshaw to get the estimated amount.
Facilities at Pune Airport
Being one of the exceptional airports in India, there are several services that one can avail at Lohegaon Airport. Facilities like ATMs, duty-free shops, smoking rooms, airline lounges, post office and general transport service. Even one can avail services like childcare room, restaurants, books/magazine shops, money exchange counters, radio cab services, spa services and wheelchair access for those with reduced mobility.
Best Time to Visit Pune
Situated in the western state of Maharashtra, Pune is at an altitude of around 559 m above sea level. It is the 8th largest city of India and also one of the major IT hubs of the country. It is a carefully, well-executed built-up city with efficient urban planning. Pune showcases three major seasons namely Winters, Summers and Monsoon, just like other regions of the country. If you wish to plan, the Best Time to Visit Pune would be from October to February. It is pleasant, little chilly and sets a perfect scene for sightseeing. The highest temperature in these months would be 28 degree while the lowest is around 20 degree.
Top Routes to Pune
Goa to Pune Flight Fare Calendar
- 24 Jan
- 25 Jan
- 26 Jan
- 27 Jan
- 28 Jan₹4410
- Goa to Pune by IndiGo Airline from INR 4410
- 29 Jan₹3990
- Goa to Pune by IndiGo Airline from INR 3990
- 30 Jan
- 31 Jan
- 02 Feb
- 03 Feb₹3570
- Goa to Pune by IndiGo Airline from INR 3570
- 04 Feb₹3570
- Goa to Pune by IndiGo Airline from INR 3570
- 05 Feb
- 06 Feb
- 07 Feb
- 09 Feb
- 10 Feb₹2940
- Goa to Pune by IndiGo Airline from INR 2940
- 11 Feb₹2992
- Goa to Pune by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2992
- 12 Feb
- 13 Feb
- 14 Feb
- 15 Feb
- 16 Feb
- 17 Feb₹2940
- Goa to Pune by IndiGo Airline from INR 2940
- 18 Feb₹3255
- Goa to Pune by IndiGo Airline from INR 3255
- 19 Feb
- 20 FebIndiGo
- 21 FebIndiGo
Goa Airport Details
Name : Dabolim Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Goa International Airport,Dabolim-403801 (Goa)
Phone : 91-832-2540806
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Pune Airport Details
Name : Pune Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Civil Enclave,Pune Airport, Lohegaon,Pune-411032 (Maharashtra)
Phone : 91-20-26683232
Email : email@example.com
Top Routes To Pune
Top Routes From Goa
very good app where u can compare airfare of multiple airlines.
- Rakesh Daswani
Best in Class. The customer support was quick. There are many offers available. It integrates all the booking companies into one place. Great going.
- Prasanth Vardhan Polavarapu
on ixigo i always got tickets on very cheap rates. ialways recommend ixigo to make flight ticket hotelbooking etc
- Abhi Aas
great app. got rs. 750 ixigo money on first flight booking. and Rs. 350 ixigo money on second booking.
- Mohd. Ahsan