Goa to Riyadh FlightsBook Goa to Riyadh flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 11 flights of different airlines fly between Goa and Riyadh. On flights from GOI - RUH, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Goa Riyadh Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Goa to Riyadh, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Goa to Riyadh, the aerial distance covered is 3004 km. There are a total number of 11 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Goa to Riyadh flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Goa to Riyadh everyday?There are 11 flights that fly from Goa to Riyadh everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Goa to Riyadh, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Goa to Riyadh flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Goa to Riyadh flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Goa to Riyadh flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Riyadh.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Goa to Riyadh flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Goa to Riyadh flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Goa?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Goa or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Goa to Riyadh flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Goa to Riyadh flight can be changed as per the requirement
How to Travel to & from Goa Airport
Dabolim Airport, the international airport of Goa, is easily accessible from different parts of Goa. It is located 29 km away from Panjim and only 4 km away from Vasco da Gama. You can either hire a cab, opt for a public bus, or travel by an auto rickshaw. Taking the bus will be cheaper than taking a cab or an auto rickshaw. You can choose either on the basis of your budget. If you are opting for the state-owned bus, then you can board one from these places - Panjim, Mapusa, Ponda and Margao. Auto rickshaws and taxis (both tourist and privately-owned) are readily available at any time of the day or night from every part of the city.
Facilities at Goa Airport
Serving the city with domestic as well as international flights, Goa International Airport provides several services and facilities to its travellers. Basic facilities like ATMs, Money Changers and Car Rentals are available. Prepaid taxi counters can be found in the Arrivals Zone of both the terminals. You can enjoy delicious dishes at the many Coffee shops and multi-cuisine restaurants before departing or after arriving. 24*7 medical attention, assistance for disabled/elderly passengers, and wheelchairs are available for use for no extra cost. This airport has duty free shops for travellers flying international, so you can buy imported chocolates, liquor, perfumes and much more.
Best Time to Visit Goa
Often known as the ‘Party Capital of India’, Goa is one of the best places to visit in the country. From sandy beaches, colourful bazaars, to delicious Goan cuisine, this city is loaded with mind-blowing things. Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Dona Paula, Colva Beach, Palolem Beach, and Fort Aguada are some of the best places to visit in Goa. The best time to visit Goa is from November, December, January and February. Summers (March to June) in this beautiful place should be avoided as the temperature varies between 35°C - 40°C. Goa experiences a good amount of rainfall between the months of July to September. Goa is somewhere 20-22°C during the winters.
Best Time To Visit Riyadh
As a tourist, one’s objective is to gather as many experiences and memories as possible. Riyadh proves to be just the place if one is visiting the Middle-East for the first time.The best time to visit Riyadh would be when the temperatures are much lower for a better experience. Temperatures in the summer, in the past, have risen up to 54 degree celsius and are generally characterized by desert-like hot and dry weather. There is no rainfall in the summers and the sun remains extremely scorching until the evenings, when the temperatures cool down a little.
Goa Airport Details
Name : Goa International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Goa International Airport,Dabolim-403801 (Goa)
Phone : 91-832-2540806
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Riyadh Airport Details
Name : King Khalid International Airport
Address : Airport Road, King Khalid International Airport, Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Phone : NA
Email : NA