Goa to Shirdi FlightsBook Goa to Shirdi flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹9767. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Goa and Shirdi. On flights from GOI - SAG, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Goa Shirdi Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Goa and Shirdi in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Goa to Shirdi is 478 km. Approximately 10 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Goa-Shirdi flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Goa-Shirdi route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Goa to Shirdi route each day?10 flights fly on Goa to Shirdi route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Goa to Shirdi in the next 30 days?₹9767 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Goa to Shirdi in next 30 days. There are 10 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Goa to Shirdi for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Goa to Shirdi for today is ₹9767. So wait no more and fly to Shirdi airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Goa to Shirdi?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Goa to Shirdi with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Goa to Shirdi flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Goa to Shirdi flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Goa to Shirdi?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Goa to Shirdi flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Goa? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Goa, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Goa to Shirdi flight. Please help!It is possible to change Goa to Shirdi travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Goa to Shirdi Flight Fares
|Goa - Shirdi Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Goa to Shirdi Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to Goa Airport
Private taxis and auto rickshaws are the fastest and easiest ways to commute in Goa. So, to reach Goa International Airport comfortably and in less time, one should always opt for either a tourist/private taxi or an auto rickshaw. These are also most convenient because the distance between the airport and most places in Goa is more than 20 km. Another way to commute to the airport is by taking the bus operated by the state which runs from stations in Panjim, Mapusa, Ponda and Margao. Taking a bus is a less reliable but also the cheaper option. Uber and Ola cab services do not operate in this region.
Facilities At Goa Airport
Goa International Airport, also known as Dabolim Airport, is home to services and facilities like ATMs, Car Rentals, Currency Exchange (landside in the Domestic Departures terminal, and both landside and airside in the International Arrivals terminal), Eateries and much more. You can avail baggage trolleys free of cost for carrying your luggage up to the check-in point. There are a number of eating joints that offer sumptuous delights at a nominal range. For those in need, urgent medical facilities are available 24*7. Wheelchair facilities are provided for the elderly. Enjoy shopping from international brands of apparel, accessories, gizmos, chocolates, liquor and more at amazing prices from the duty free shopping area of the international terminal.
Best Time To Visit Goa
Thronged by tourists every day, Goa is the party capital of India. From lush green forests, beautiful palm trees, sandy beaches to colourful bazaars and delicious Goan cuisine, Goa is a wonderful destination. Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Dona Paula, Colva Beach, Palolem Beach, and Fort Aguada are the most visited places in the beautiful Goa. The best time to visit Goa is from the months of November, December, January and February. Summers (March to June) in this amazing destination is really hot and the temperature is somewhere 35°C - 40°C. Monsoons fall during the months of July, August, and September. Winter months in Goa are great as the temperature is 20-22°C during nights.
How To Travel To Shirdi Airport
Located in Kakdi Village, almost 14 km away from the city centre, Shirdi Domestic Airport You can either hire a cab, opt for the state-owned bus, or travel by an auto rickshaw. Taking the bus will be cheaper than taking a cab or an auto rickshaw. You can choose either on the basis of your budget. If you are opting for the bus, then you can board from its pre-designated stops. Auto rickshaws and taxis (both tourist and app-based like Uber) are readily available at any time of the day or night from every part of the city. Make a note that Ola cab has not started operating in Shirdi.
Facilities At Shirdi Airport
With only a single terminal operating domestic flights, Shirdi Airport (IATA:SAG), provides every necessary service and facility. Passengers get complimentary trolleys to carry their luggage. Counters for lost and found baggage are located within the terminal to help travellers find their lost baggage by contacting the service desk. Several eating joints are available within the airport premises for light snacks, proper meal or just a coffee. Most of these eateries are open 24*7. X-ray scanners are also available for security purposes.
Best Time To Visit Shirdi
Although a small town in the Indian state of Maharashtra, Shirdi attracts millions of visitors throughout the year. Considered one of the most holiest and blessed places in India, it is the town where “Sai Baba” spent 50 years of his life preaching people about humanity and brotherhood. If you are in a mood to plan a holiday with your family, do consider to visit this place in the months of December till February as this is the best time to visit Shirdi. The place itself is enveloped in mystical aura with the blessings of Sai Baba and it will surely cleanse your soul from within. You can step out carefree as the temperature is pretty cool with heat map giving the readings as low as 8 degrees to 29 degrees!
Goa to Shirdi Flight Fare Calendar
- 19 Aug₹9767
- Goa to Shirdi by Air India Airline from INR 9767
- 22 Aug₹7142
- Goa to Shirdi by Air India Airline from INR 7142
- 25 Aug₹6269
- Goa to Shirdi by Air India Airline from INR 6269
- 29 AugAir India
- 09 Sep₹5429
- Goa to Shirdi by Air India Airline from INR 5429
- 10 Sep₹6669
- Goa to Shirdi by Air India Airline from INR 6669
- 11 Sep₹5934
- Goa to Shirdi by Air India Airline from INR 5934
- 15 Sep₹5934
- Goa to Shirdi by Air India Airline from INR 5934
Goa Airport Details
Name : Goa International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Goa International Airport,Dabolim-403801 (Goa)
Phone : 91-832-2540806
Email : email@example.com
Shirdi Airport Details
Name : Shirdi Airport
Address : Kakadi Taluka, Kopargaon, MH 423107
Phone : 022 4921 2121