Goa to Singapore FlightsBook Goa to Singapore flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹9649. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Goa and Singapore. On flights from GOI - SIN, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Goa Singapore Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Goa and Singapore in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Goa to Singapore is 3644 km. Approximately 8 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Goa-Singapore flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Goa-Singapore route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Goa to Singapore route each day?8 flights fly on Goa to Singapore route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Goa to Singapore in the next 30 days?₹9649 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Goa to Singapore in next 30 days. There are 8 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Goa to Singapore for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Goa to Singapore for today is ₹9649. So wait no more and fly to Singapore airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Goa to Singapore?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Goa to Singapore with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Goa to Singapore flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Goa to Singapore flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Goa to Singapore?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Goa to Singapore flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Goa? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Goa, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Goa to Singapore flight. Please help!It is possible to change Goa to Singapore travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Goa to Singapore Flight Fares
|Goa - Singapore Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Goa to Singapore Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Goa Airport
The most economical way to reach Dabolim Airport in Goa (distance from Panaji - 29 km and distance from Vasco da Gama - 4 km) is to travel by state-owned buses which run from Panjim, Mapusa, Ponda and Margao. These public buses operate every half hour. The other and more faster ways to reach the airport are by either opting for a taxi or an auto rickshaw. Opting for private or tourist taxis can be a little expensive but there are no other options in Goa cab-wise. Ola and Uber do not provide services in this area as of 2018. Private/Tourist taxis are available at every hour from anywhere in Goa.
Facilities at Goa Airport
Goa International Airport, also known as Dabolim Airport, is home to services and facilities like ATMs, Car Rentals, Currency Exchange (landside in the Domestic Departures terminal, and both landside and airside in the International Arrivals terminal), Eateries and much more. You can avail baggage trolleys free of cost for carrying your luggage up to the check-in point. There are a number of eating joints that offer sumptuous delights at a nominal range. For those in need, urgent medical facilities are available 24*7. Wheelchair facilities are provided for the elderly. Enjoy shopping from international brands of apparel, accessories, gizmos, chocolates, liquor and more at amazing prices from the duty free shopping area of the international terminal.
Best Time to Visit Goa
Sandy beaches, gorgeous palm trees, and relaxed vibes, Goa, the party capital of India is one of the best destinations to visit in the country. The best places to visit in Goa are Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Dona Paula, Colva Beach, Palolem Beach and the amazing Fort Aguada. The best time to visit Goa is November, December, January and February. Summers (March, April, May and June) in Goa are extremely hot with temperatures touching 40°C. Monsoon hits Goa during the months of July, August, and September. The temperature in Goa drops down to 20-22°C during winter nights.
How to Travel to & from Singapore Airport
There are several modes of reaching Changi International Airport in Singapore from the city centre. The first thing to remember would be to buy an EZ-Link card for travelling within the city; this card would provide discount on bus rides, taxi rides, train rides and also the airport shuttle van. The cheapest mode of transportation between the city and the airport is the Changi Airport Shuttle Van and the MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) train but they are also the more inconvenient options. Taking the taxi is the the most convenient and the most comfortable means of transportation, as it completes the journey within 20 minutes only. However, it must be noted that it is also a more expensive option, in comparison to others.
Facilities at Singapore Airport
With three terminals, Changi International Airport in Singapore, provides amazing services. Passengers get complimentary trolleys to carry their luggage. Counters for lost and found baggage are located within the terminals to help travellers find their lost baggage by contacting the service desk. Several eating joints are available within the airport premises for light snacks, proper meal or just a coffee. Most of these eateries are open 24*7. For the elderly and the disabled, wheelchairs are available for use at no extra cost. There are many ways to keep yourself entertained - there are free movie theatres, gaming decks, a children’s playground and also, a sunflower garden, a cactus garden and a butterfly garden. Basic services like ATMs, free Wi-Fi, Car Rentals, Duty Free Shopping and Currency Exchange are available at all terminals.
Best Time to Visit Singapore
Singapore, an island country in the southeast Asia, is flocked by thousands of tourists from across the globe. It is a paradise for nature lovers, foodies, explorers, action seekers, culture shapers, socialisers as well as for leisure travellers. The country remains hot and humid throughout the year. July to September is the festive time and is a great time to get an insight into its rich cultural heritage. Months between December and April are pleasant and are considered to be the best time to visit Singapore. It is the best time to enjoy outdoor activities and take part in adventure activities.
Goa to Singapore Flight Fare Calendar
- 22 Nov
- 26 Nov
- 29 NovIndiGo
- 30 Nov
- 05 Dec₹9859
- Goa to Singapore by IndiGo Airline from INR 9859
- 12 DecIndiGo
Goa Airport Details
Name : Goa International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Goa International Airport,Dabolim-403801 (Goa)
Phone : 91-832-2540806
Email : email@example.com
Singapore Airport Details
Name : Singapore Changi Airport
Address : Airport Blvd, Singapore
Phone : NA
Email : NA