Goa to Vijayawada FlightsBook Goa to Vijayawada flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹3594. Approximately 21 flights of different airlines fly between Goa and Vijayawada. On flights from GOI - VGA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Goa Vijayawada Flights - FAQs
- How far is Goa to Vijayawada by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Goa to Vijayawada is approximately 725 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Goa Airport to Vijayawada Airport is about 21 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Goa to Vijayawada.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Vijayawada from Goa, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Goa to Vijayawada, there are 21 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Vijayawada easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Goa to Vijayawada route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹3594 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Goa to Vijayawada. There are 21 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Goa to Vijayawada route.
- For reaching Vijayawada from Goa, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Goa to Vijayawada, there are 21 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Goa to Vijayawada route is ₹3594.
- To travel from Goa to Vijayawada, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Goa to Vijayawada ends here. ₹3594 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Goa to Vijayawada?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Goa to Vijayawada with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Goa to Vijayawada flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Goa to Vijayawada flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Goa to Vijayawada flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Goa to Vijayawada flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Goa?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Goa is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Goa to Vijayawada)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Goa to Vijayawada flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Goa to Vijayawada Flight Fares
|Goa - Vijayawada Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Goa to Vijayawada Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Goa Airport
There are several modes of reaching Goa International Airport from Panaji and from Vasco da Gama. For example, one can take a taxi, the state-owned bus service or go for an autorickshaw. The distance between the airport and Panaji is 29 km approximately and the distance between the airport and Vasco da Gama is about 4 km. The state-owned buses can be boarded from Panjim, Mapusa, Ponda and Margao to get to the airport. Ola and Uber services are yet to start in Goa, so the other options are tourist taxis and privately-owned taxis which are easily available from anywhere in the city. One can also opt for an auto rickshaw ride to reach the airport.
Facilities at Goa Airport
The only airport in the state of Goa, Dabolim Airport houses a domestic as well as an international terminal. Baggage Trolleys are available for use, free of charge. You can find Currency Exchange desks landside in the Domestic Departures terminal, and both landside and airside in the International Arrivals terminal. Duty-free shopping is available airside to both departing as well as arriving passengers in the International terminal. There is a first aid station located in the airport, for cases of any medical emergency. Wheelchairs are available free of cost for those in need. Car Rentals are available in the Arrivals Zone of both the domestic and international terminal.
Best Time to Visit Goa
Synonymous with natural beauty, Goa, the party capital of India is a place that should be visited by everyone. This place is loaded with gorgeous palm trees, sandy beaches, and delicious Goan cuisine. The best places to explore in Goa are Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Dona Paula, Colva Beach, Palolem Beach, and Fort Aguada. Undoubtedly mid-November, December, January and February are the best time to visit Goa. Summers (March to June) are very humid in Goa and the temperature rises somewhere between 35°C - 40°C. Explore the beautiful Goa during monsoons (starting from July, August, and September) as the place gets a good amount of rainfall. For winters, Goa’s temperature varies somewhere 20°C to 22°C.
How to Travel to & from Vijayawada Airport
There are several modes of reaching Vijayawada Airport (VGA) in Vijayawada from the city centre. For example, one can take a taxi, the state-owned APSRTC bus service or an autorickshaw. The distance between the two points in 18 km approximately. If you want to ride the bus, then you can board from the Pandit Nehru Bus Station (PNBS) to the airport. The bus makes 7 trips to the airport 7 times a day; the timings are 6.40 a.m., 7.40 a.m., 8.45 a.m., 1.00 p.m., 3.10 p.m., 3.45 p.m. and 7.10 p.m. If you want private transportation, you can either opt for Ola and Uber cab or tourist/privately-owned taxis which are easily available from anywhere in the city, at any time of the day.
Facilities at Vijayawada Airport
Serving the city with just domestic flights, Vijayawada Airport in Vijayawada provides several services and facilities to its travellers. The airport has basic baggage services which include free trolleys and baggage conveyors. X-ray baggage scanners are also available at both entry and exit gates. ATMs and Car Rentals are also available. There is a snack bar (SHA), and a clothing store at the departure terminal as well as outside the terminal. You can also find a book stall within the airport complex to keep the passengers engaged. 24*7 medical attention, assistance for disabled/elderly passengers, and wheelchairs are available for use.
Best Time to Visit Vijaywada
Situated on the banks of Krishna River and bordering the Bay of Bengal, Vijayawada is a city that gives its tourists the best of both worlds. Along with being a growing financial capital, the city is also famous for its historic past. A favourite among tourists, the best time to visit Vijayawada is during the months of October to March. The summers are quite extreme and the temperatures can rise up to 47 degree Celsius. The monsoon season ranging from June to October can also be a good time to visit provided that one can tolerate the humidity. The temperature during this time can go as down as 25 degree Celsius.
Goa to Vijayawada Flight Fare Calendar
- 17 Nov₹5157
- Goa to Vijayawada by IndiGo Airline from INR 5157
- 22 Nov₹4394
- Goa to Vijayawada by IndiGo Airline from INR 4394
- 23 Nov₹4093
- Goa to Vijayawada by IndiGo Airline from INR 4093
- 27 Nov₹3893
- Goa to Vijayawada by IndiGo Airline from INR 3893
- 30 Nov
- 03 Dec₹4765
- Goa to Vijayawada by IndiGo Airline from INR 4765
- 05 Dec₹3893
- Goa to Vijayawada by IndiGo Airline from INR 3893
- 06 Dec
- 07 Dec
- 11 Dec₹4660
- Goa to Vijayawada by IndiGo Airline from INR 4660
- 13 Dec
Goa Airport Details
Name : Goa International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Goa International Airport,Dabolim-403801 (Goa)
Phone : 91-832-2540806
Email : email@example.com
Vijayawada Airport Details
Name : Vijayawada Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Vijayawada Airport,Gannavaram-521102, Krishna District (AP)
Phone : 91-8676-252729
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org