Guwahati to Bikaner FlightsBook Guwahati to Bikaner flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Guwahati and Bikaner. On flights from GAU - BKB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Guwahati Bikaner Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Guwahati and Bikaner in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Guwahati to Bikaner is 1834 km in a direct flight. Approximately 8 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Guwahati and Bikaner?The cabin baggage limit on Guwahati to Bikaner flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Guwahati to Bikaner, how many flights fly on this route everyday?8 flights fly on Guwahati to Bikaner route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Guwahati to Bikaner, how many weekly flights fly on this route?8 weekly flights fly on Guwahati to Bikaner route. The prices of these flights vary from Guwahati to Bikaner. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Guwahati to Bikaner?Book tickets from Guwahati to Bikaner via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Guwahati to Bikaner flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Guwahati to Bikaner flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Guwahati to Bikaner flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Guwahati to Bikaner flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Guwahati?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Guwahati is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Guwahati to Bikaner flight?To change the travelling date for Guwahati to Bikaner flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How to Travel to & from Guwahati Airport
Being one of the best airports in the country, Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport is located just 27.8 km from the Guwahati city centre. So, being a traveller if you are wondering as how you can travel to the Guwahati airport, read about the following options. One is that you can travel by a AC bus to reach your destination. Travel till the Paltan Bazar area and cross the Kali Mandir. Now take a right turn and you will get the bus depot. These AC buses departs every 25-30 minutes starting from morning 6:15 AM to 5 PM in the evening. It will cost around Rs.130. The bus will take you to the airport in 45 minutes to 1 hour. If you ever miss the last bus, you can walk a little ahead to the Nepali Mandir area which is near Paltan Bazar. From that area you will get several share taxis which will cost you about Rs.120 to Rs.150. Don’t forget there are Ola and Uber too. These 2 cab service providers will take you to Guwahati airport in less time.
Facilities at Guwahati Airport
Home to services such as 1 international and 4 domestic boarding gates, 14 check-in counters, 4 immigration counters, 1 customs counters, and 4 security counters, Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport is undoubtedly one of the best airports in India. The domestic terminal at Guwahati airport has the capacity to handle up to 450-500 passengers at peak hours. While the international terminal has the ability to handle about 120-125 passengers at peak hours. Great news for the travellers, as 2020 is the year where a new terminal will be open to the visitors. Book a ride at the arrivals once you are at the airport.
Best Time to Visit Guwahati
One of the fastest growing cities of India, Guwahati in Assam is a tourist-favourite destination. Bihu, the city's biggest festival is celebrated in January, April and October, and it is a celebration that should be on your must-experience list. October to March are the coolest months and therefore, the best time to visit Guwahati. Summer is short and more or less, pleasant, and therefore, the months between April and June are quite ideal to visit Guwahati. Though the weather is enjoyable in the monsoon months between July and September, high rainfall may disrupt your sightseeing plans. Also, wildlife safaris are not permitted during this time.
Best Time To Visit Bikaner
With a population of 2.3 million people, Bikaner is one of the fastest growing cities in Rajasthan. The city is known for its palaces and ruins of past civilizations which landmark the city very beautifully. Some of them include Lalhgarh Palace, Junagarh Palace and Laxmi Niwas Palace. The Best Time To Visit Bikaner would be during the end of the year from October to March when the scorching heat from the summers settle and the temperatures are perfect for touring. While the temperatures in summer can reach up to 46 degree Celsius, the winters can make it plummet down to -2 degree Celsius.
Guwahati Airport Details
Name : Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,LGBI Airport,Guwahati - 781015 (Assam)
Phone : 91-361-2841909,91-361-2841747(R).
Email : email@example.com
Bikaner Airport Details
Name : Nal Airport
Address : At Nal Airport, Nal, Rajasthan 334001
Phone : 0151 254 0940
Email : NA